TTY: Morrissey 2016 - Apr. 2016 shows, negotiations being finalized (Asia, Puerto Rico, Venezuela)

Morrissey 2016 - true-to-you.net
23 January 2016

Negotiations are being finalised for the following Morrissey shows in April 2016:

Bangkok (Thailand)
Saigon (Vietnam)
Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)
Singapore City (Singapore)
Taipei (Taiwan)
Busan (South Korea)
Seoul (South Korea)
Hagatna (Guam)
Jakarta (Indonesia)
San Juan (Puerto Rico)
Caracas (Venezuela)
Full details are expected shortly.

the_dirty_half_dozen_photomontage_by_sam_esty_rayner.jpg

The Dirty Half Dozen photomontage above by Sam Esty Rayner.
Left to right: Gustavo, Mando, Jesse, Morrissey, Boz, Matteo.

Related item:

Last edited by a moderator:
It remains a mystery as to why a talent like Matt Walker continues to waste his time with Morrissey.

It's obvious why a scrub like Jesse Tobias would stick around but Walker is a great drummer in a mediocre (at best) band.

$$$ is the most likely answer.

It remains a mystery as to why a talent like Matt Walker continues to waste his time with Morrissey.

It's obvious why a scrub like Jesse Tobias would stick around but Walker is a great drummer in a mediocre (at best) band.

$$$ is the most likely answer.

Steven doesn't give a shit anymore it's just a tribute act and show, like Spike said Steve wasn't even at rehearsals and let the Lawnmowers bastardise the old songs to suite their own limited playing standards and capabilities and that is why all the classic old songs are unrecognisable to the oficionado's ear.
The present line up of Lawnmowers handed over to Steven their best ditty efforts for him to add his lyrics to and resulted in WPINOYB. The biggest pile of shit in Steve's career (apart from List of the lost). Any decent company manager/management would have fired these pathetic under achievers off with a kick up their rear cleavage and start to rebuild the ship and protect the legacy ! But instead Steven chose to carry on and on as if to prove a point to the music industry and fans !
Well he failed miserably full stop. To date he has no recording deal, the same Lawnmowers line up and a Nephew on the payroll who acts as Photographer, video producer, social media manager and any other positions that become available. Evennow ( see what I did there ) rather than address the problem Steven is planning to take the tribute show to obscure dog and cat eating countries ! Laugh out loud what a joker stroker CrankFruad ? He couldn't give a shit. $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ !!!!!

Time to discuss now ! Tell me am wrong people !
The only golden rule in the discussion is . . . . . . . . . Ketchup Bum and Irish Pud/Britpassport need not partake ( thanks it's for the best on this one, may be one day in future but ' no the now ' ).

Benny-the-British-Butcher

Cancel...Cancel...Cancel Cancel Cancel. Soy sauce poisoning, plum sauce poisoning, Nancy has diarrhea, Jesse got beat up by a transvestite hooker in Bangkok...etc. Do any of you actually think people even know who he is in those places...Vietnam?? Wake up. Anonymous-

I live in Vietnam and I certainly know who he is. Even bought a copy of the original 7" This Charming Man back in 1984. Would love him to play here (Saigon) but I doubt very much it'll happen.

Cancel...Cancel...Cancel Cancel Cancel. Soy sauce poisoning, plum sauce poisoning, Nancy has diarrhea, Jesse got beat up by a transvestite hooker in Bangkok...etc. Do any of you actually think people even know who he is in those places...Vietnam?? Wake up. Anonymous-

Massive assumpution you're making there. I live in Vietnam and certainly know who he is. I bought, and still own, the 7" single This Charming Man in 1984. Would love to see him play here (Saigon) but doubt very much it'll actually happen.

Steven doesn't give a shit anymore it's just a tribute act and show, like Spike said Steve wasn't even at rehearsals and let the Lawnmowers bastardise the old songs to suite their own limited playing standards and capabilities and that is why all the classic old songs are unrecognisable to the oficionado's ear.
The present line up of Lawnmowers handed over to Steven their best ditty efforts for him to add his lyrics to and resulted in WPINOYB. The biggest pile of shit in Steve's career (apart from List of the lost). Any decent company manager/management would have fired these pathetic under achievers off with a kick up their rear cleavage and start to rebuild the ship and protect the legacy ! But instead Steven chose to carry on and on as if to prove a point to the music industry and fans !
Well he failed miserably full stop. To date he has no recording deal, the same Lawnmowers line up and a Nephew on the payroll who acts as Photographer, video producer, social media manager and any other positions that become available. Evennow ( see what I did there ) rather than address the problem Steven is planning to take the tribute show to obscure dog and cat eating countries ! Laugh out loud what a joker stroker CrankFruad ? He couldn't give a shit. $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ !!!!!

The only golden rule in the discussion is . . . . . . . . . Ketchup Bum and Irish Pud/Britpassport need not partake ( thanks it's for the best on this one, may be one day in future but ' no the now ' ).

Benny. You must remove yourself from my head at once! You just spelled out all that I feel about the recent turn of events. He has clearly chosen to turn his back on what brought him to the success he has previously enjoyed and now seems to be satisfied with coasting on past glories. Bring back the pop tunes! Bring back the witty and deep lyrics! Touring the four corners of the earth. Good for him bad for those who look forward to a romping new album. Back to the studio Moz and put your back into it!

Benny. You must remove yourself from my head at once! You just spelled out all that I feel about the recent turn of events. He has clearly chosen to turn his back on what brought him to the success he has previously enjoyed and now seems to be satisfied with coasting on past glories. Bring back the pop tunes! Bring back the witty and deep lyrics! Touring the four corners of the earth. Good for him bad for those who look forward to a romping new album. Back to the studio Moz and put your back into it!

What can I say ? Thankyou for your response.
I'd just like to put my views on the record now !
I believe that Steven has still got it ! Hand on heart I really believe it, the money is there BUT ffs you have to work for it especially as you grow older.

We're here and we're now Steven do us all a favour and sack the 4ckin Lawnmowers, they may be cheap in wages but they're dragging you down to the point that your a 4ckin laughing stock now.

Any news on dates? I was thinking of going to Puerto Rico concert

If Jesse Tobias is writing the music and playing lead guitar, right there, Moz should know why he doesn't have a record contract.

What can I say ? Thankyou for your response.
I'd just like to put my views on the record now !
I believe that Steven has still got it ! Hand on heart I really believe it, the money is there BUT ffs you have to work for it especially as you grow older.

We're here and we're now Steven do us all a favour and sack the 4ckin Lawnmowers, they may be cheap in wages but they're dragging you down to the point that your a 4ckin laughing stock now.

I hear you Benny. People here think you are against anything moz. But you are a true lover of his talent and the music he is so capable of creating. Why he chooses to stick with talentless musicians is to say the least a head scratcher. Alain where are you? Why have you gone away? Vietnam enjoy The Bullfighter Must Die whilst you take a piss. At this point I think we are paddles to the chest.

Hey TTY gang.. How about you confirm Asian dates instead of posting SER art? Or has TTY become Sam's site now??

Feel like the Asian tour will end like the Middle East tour! Nowhere? Anyway I ´m not impatient to receive Sam's postcards from Pattaya

Any news on this? im quite surprised disgusted with the amount of racism and xenophobia around here, i expected better from Morrissey fans...

This is a Morrissey first, tour announcement and then nothing, not even a cancel..

Any news on this? im quite surprised disgusted with the amount of racism and xenophobia around here, i expected better from Morrissey fans...

I will straighten this for your. The ones that pay compliments here are fans, the haters obviously not. How can you blast someone and call yourself a fan? Fans respect their idol NO MATTER WHAT. Don't pay attentions to these bullies. They not only attack Morrissey but also other people here and, unfortunately, they won't go away no matter what you do. You kind of have to live with them just like another wolf in the pack. Feel better now?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom