TTY: Morrissey 2016 - Apr. 2016 shows, negotiations being finalized (Asia, Puerto Rico, Venezuela)

Morrissey 2016 - true-to-you.net
23 January 2016

Negotiations are being finalised for the following Morrissey shows in April 2016:

Bangkok (Thailand)
Saigon (Vietnam)
Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)
Singapore City (Singapore)
Taipei (Taiwan)
Busan (South Korea)
Seoul (South Korea)
Hagatna (Guam)
Jakarta (Indonesia)
San Juan (Puerto Rico)
Caracas (Venezuela)
Full details are expected shortly.

the_dirty_half_dozen_photomontage_by_sam_esty_rayner.jpg

The Dirty Half Dozen photomontage above by Sam Esty Rayner.
Left to right: Gustavo, Mando, Jesse, Morrissey, Boz, Matteo.

Related item:

Last edited by a moderator:
Dis gunna bee epik showdown een Koweatown. Mee soo cited! Mee gunna mate Mahwosee!!! ;P FINEOHWY.

Chung XX Wang
Taekwondo, Kowea

Mee to! I wun Jesse boty!!!!!!! SEXYMON, LUVU

Joan Poon
Sin City, SING SING

Wow. Was not expecting this. I've actually wondered why he's never played San Juan, PR. I had my honeymoon there. (I'm divorced now)

I wonder how many Bowie covers he'll do live.

Cancel...Cancel...Cancel Cancel Cancel. Soy sauce poisoning, plum sauce poisoning, Nancy has diarrhea, Jesse got beat up by a transvestite hooker in Bangkok...etc. Do any of you actually think people even know who he is in those places...Vietnam?? Wake up. Anonymous-

Last edited:
Cancel...Cancel...Cancel Cancel Cancel. Soy sauce poisoning, plum sauce poisoning, Nancy has diarrhea, Jesse got beat up by a transvestite hooker in Bangkok...etc. Do any of you actually think people even know who he is in those places...Vietnam?? Wake up. Anonymous-

I knew you were a homophobe, but looks like you are a xenophobe as well. Good luck to you.
You live your comfy life in sunny California and think of the world as a backed up toilet. You probably have never been anywhere else outside 100 miles radius. I've got a news for you, the world is not America you pathetic patriotic idiot.

very anonymous you are indeed

Wow. Was not expecting this. I've actually wondered why he's never played San Juan, PR. I had my honeymoon there. (I'm divorced now)

Maybe Mozza can entreat the heroine-addled Marc Anthony to a duet. Puerto Ricans love that romantic shit. He can also sing the Spanish parts that Gustavo is usually stuck with. And he won't upstage Moz like Bowie did because he's so effing thin one can barely see him from the front, let alone any direction.

Would be very impressive if this tour comes off. Morrissey has certainly played in more countries around the world than the vast majority of singers.

So excited to hear the news for his second South Korea tour in April.
Cannot wait for it.

Yeah, great news. He's playing twice in South Korea and meanwhile the big news today here in North Korea, is that Dennis Rodman
is coming back again to play basketball. Unf***ing fair.

I thought the 'World Peace' tour was over? How many more months is Moz going to drag this dead duck of a record around?

Would be very impressive if this tour comes off. Morrissey has certainly played in more countries around the world than the vast majority of singers.

The Middle East was a bust - wonder why?!

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom