TTY: Morrissey 2016 - Apr. 2016 shows, negotiations being finalized (Asia, Puerto Rico, Venezuela)

Morrissey 2016 - true-to-you.net
23 January 2016

Negotiations are being finalised for the following Morrissey shows in April 2016:

Bangkok (Thailand)
Saigon (Vietnam)
Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)
Singapore City (Singapore)
Taipei (Taiwan)
Busan (South Korea)
Seoul (South Korea)
Hagatna (Guam)
Jakarta (Indonesia)
San Juan (Puerto Rico)
Caracas (Venezuela)
Full details are expected shortly.

the_dirty_half_dozen_photomontage_by_sam_esty_rayner.jpg

The Dirty Half Dozen photomontage above by Sam Esty Rayner.
Left to right: Gustavo, Mando, Jesse, Morrissey, Boz, Matteo.

Related item:

Last edited by a moderator:
OK, so they may eat cats and dogs in these countries, but unlike Canada, at least they don't kill fluffy baby seals.

Despite all the insults, it's actually quite remarkable that this irrelevant/out of date/past his sell-by date/has-been (delete as applicable) artist can play shows in places such as South Korea and Guam. Hopefully one or two new songs will appear ahead of the next record, a la 'People are the same everywhere/ Action is my middle name' etc.

Cheers.

Bloody hell! That picture!
Moz looks like Voldemort coming out of the back of Quirell's head in the first Harry Potter movie....this is gonna give me nightmares.
When will he stop passing off his nephew's sputum as great art?? It's ridiculous.... any 5year old with their dad's iphone could create something better.

Despite all the insults, it's actually quite remarkable that this irrelevant/out of date/past his sell-by date/has-been (delete as applicable) artist can play shows in places such as South Korea and Guam. Hopefully one or two new songs will appear ahead of the next record, a la 'People are the same everywhere/ Action is my middle name' etc.

Cheers.

No it's not. At all. All that's happening is exhausting the diminishing list of places where he'll still fill a hall.

These two dates seem an odd companion to the others, geographically:

San Juan (Puerto Rico)
Caracas (Venezuela)

Morrissey fills the best halls like Madison Square Garden
, some only think in terms of Town Halls #smalltowners. LOL. Guess who I'm digging?

, some only think in terms of Town Halls #smalltowners. LOL. Guess who I'm digging?

I was at the MSG concert and it SUCKED. BUT SO DOES HE. Did you know that Morrissey suffers from both a Napoleon Complex AND Widdlewang Syndrome? Maybe he can get them treated in Asia since they're both so common there.

Wild guess - yourself with your fat thumb?! You might want to trim your nails so you don't have a messy rectal bleed. But then again, you're used to those, asshole!

No it's not. At all. All that's happening is exhausting the diminishing list of places where he'll still fill a hall.

Neal, you make a valid point, but it's wasted on this site with such a f***ing bitter and biased moderator running the show...but I imagine you know that. As Kenny Dalglish once said of Alex Ferguson when interviewed with his new born in arms, "you may as well talk to my baby, you'll get more sense out of her".

SSOB

The 2016 Morrissey 'Dog Meat is Murder' Tour

Negotiations are being finalised for the following Morrissey shows in April 2016:

Bangkok (Thailand): Dog eaters. Systematically torturing elephants for centuries for tourist dollars.

Saigon (Vietnam): Dog eaters. Huge underground dog meat trade. Their biggest importer? Thailand! Oops!

Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia): Home of Anson Wong, the world's most notorious state-sponsored animal smuggler.

Taipei (Taiwan): Dog eaters. Check out Peta's Taiwanese dog pound video. An eye opener.

Busan (South Korea): Dog eaters. Korean delicacy- taking a blowtorch to a live dog for extra crispy skin!

Seoul (South Korea): Do you also like cats? Those are boiled alive (apparently live animals taste better).

Jakarta (Indonesia): Dog eaters. Also Google Indonesian cattle abuse. Good reading.

San Juan (Puerto Rico): State-funded animal abuse. Due to lack of said funding, animal control services routinely bury unwanted animals alive or toss them off bridges.

Caracas (Venezuela): Coleo, the sport of champions! Four men on horseback chase a bull within a corridor about the length of a football field for about five minutes, competing to see who can tip the animal over the most times by pulling its tail. When the animal gets too tired or god forbid injures itself, it is then killed and sent to the slaughterhouse. Good times!

Full details are expected shortly.

Jakarta is full of Muslim dog eating scum.

Three dates. May I remind you of the last European tour (and it's length) which included 4 dates in the UK?;)
This isn't a contest. I am happy to see him touring in 2016, period.

You JUST had him in the US!! Hopefully EUROPE. I'll definitely go to a couple of these though..just in case. Can't wait xx

Last edited:
Yes, I also would like to know the reason for approving the racist anonymous post.

Excuse me, I have to point out that only one fellow moderator uses c word in here.
I never use such an extreme derogatory word.

But you'll call an Italian-American a "silly sausage," so... I guess you pick and choose whom you feel gets to take offense at the things you say.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom