TTY: Morrissey 2016 - Apr. 2016 shows, negotiations being finalized (Asia, Puerto Rico, Venezuela)

Morrissey 2016 - true-to-you.net
23 January 2016

Negotiations are being finalised for the following Morrissey shows in April 2016:

Bangkok (Thailand)
Saigon (Vietnam)
Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)
Singapore City (Singapore)
Taipei (Taiwan)
Busan (South Korea)
Seoul (South Korea)
Hagatna (Guam)
Jakarta (Indonesia)
San Juan (Puerto Rico)
Caracas (Venezuela)
Full details are expected shortly.

the_dirty_half_dozen_photomontage_by_sam_esty_rayner.jpg

The Dirty Half Dozen photomontage above by Sam Esty Rayner.
Left to right: Gustavo, Mando, Jesse, Morrissey, Boz, Matteo.

Related item:

Last edited by a moderator:
I wonder if Morrissey will resurrect the Bruce Lee imagery for the Asian leg. Too obvious?

Ha ha ha more kill Uncle copy and paste shite from Screwsby !
Steve's neck looks like it's made of rubber, Martin looks as though he's been in a car crash suffering whiplash. Poor Martin also looks like he trying to push some gas but can't push to hard or he'll follow through and stool his duds.

Benny-the-British-Butcher

and zero shows in Russia since last decade
And Baltic states either. Ukraine, Belarus - never at all.
Asia is still unreachable for me. Como mi querida América Latina. But it's nice to know that M goes on touring. Anyway, everyone who's going to see the show - have a good time! =)

Dis gunna bee epik showdown een Koweatown. Mee soo cited! Mee gunna mate Mahwosee!!! ;P FINEOHWY.

Chung XX Wang
Taekwondo, Kowea

Any moderators care to explain how this blatantly racist post was allowed?

I wonder if Morrissey will resurrect the Bruce Lee imagery for the Asian leg. Too obvious?

He should do that and open with Asian Rut.

The 2016 Morrissey 'Dog Meat is Murder' Tour

Negotiations are being finalised for the following Morrissey shows in April 2016:

Bangkok (Thailand): Dog eaters. Systematically torturing elephants for centuries for tourist dollars.

Saigon (Vietnam): Dog eaters. Huge underground dog meat trade. Their biggest importer? Thailand! Oops!

Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia): Home of Anson Wong, the world's most notorious state-sponsored animal smuggler.

Taipei (Taiwan): Dog eaters. Check out Peta's Taiwanese dog pound video. An eye opener.

Busan (South Korea): Dog eaters. Korean delicacy- taking a blowtorch to a live dog for extra crispy skin!

Seoul (South Korea): Do you also like cats? Those are boiled alive (apparently live animals taste better).

Jakarta (Indonesia): Dog eaters. Also Google Indonesian cattle abuse. Good reading.

San Juan (Puerto Rico): State-funded animal abuse. Due to lack of said funding, animal control services routinely bury unwanted animals alive or toss them off bridges.

Caracas (Venezuela): Coleo, the sport of champions! Four men on horseback chase a bull within a corridor about the length of a football field for about five minutes, competing to see who can tip the animal over the most times by pulling its tail. When the animal gets too tired or god forbid injures itself, it is then killed and sent to the slaughterhouse. Good times!

Full details are expected shortly.

Are you suggesting to the reader that Steve is a hypocrite/CrankFraud ?

Benny-the-British-Butcher

I thought the 'World Peace' tour was over? How many more months is Moz going to drag this dead duck of a record around?

It's a great record, especially the deluxe version. Morrissey's voice has never been better. Just because it didn't sell well doesn't make it a bad record. People these days are too lazy and thick and don't have enough attention span to listen to any songs that don't have 'I love you, you love me, but we can't be together' retarded lyrics.

Last edited:
Jesse's face looks like it was cut off and is being worn by Hannibal Lecter in a bid to join Morrissey's band and tour the world so he can eat different nationalities. Actually that makes a lot of sense.

Moz: Jesse, do you have a killer song for me? I need some Alain Whyte calibre tunes if I stand a chance to get a record deal.
Jesse: No, but I have a nice Chianti and some kidney beans. Ffffffffffft.
Moz: That'll do.

Last edited:
Yes, those countries have some of the worst animal rights violations in the world and all those Asian countries have dog and cat on the menu at restaurants. Really hypocritical and disgusting.

Aren't all the Mexicans in LA going to get mad because he is playing Puerto Rico and Venezuela and refused to play Mexico because of public bull murdering and put the "problems with the promoter" spin on it? This could be a fatal marketing error. Anonymous-

Last edited:
No Middle East ? No Bowie statement ? Still on tour to promote an out of stock album. Ok then. It's time to leave the capsule and step through the door. April shows are none of my business. You can promote that average album till all of us got bored. :sleeping:

Dis gunna bee epik showdown een Koweatown. Mee soo cited! Mee gunna mate Mahwosee!!! ;P FINEOHWY.

Chung XX Wang
Taekwondo, Kowea

Any moderators care to explain how this blatantly racist post was allowed?

Yes, I also would like to know the reason for approving the racist anonymous post.

You can tell they are normally calling people c....s

Excuse me, I have to point out that only one fellow moderator uses c word in here.
I never use such an extreme derogatory word.

Last edited:
so my prediction was right! he will continue touring :( jfc moz take some time off. I know tours are his main and biggest source of income, but he really needs to take a year off and let 2016 be a better and different year js

when demand is non existent you end up touring the dog eating world. how can moz boycott canada and perform in such places?
i guess the need to eat forced his hand. he must be totally broke.

ps
'cxunt' is used regularly here by poster and non poster alike, dont act like you were born two minutes ago, peeps.
the post in question may not be racist but someone in korea , whose first language is not english.

so my prediction was right! he will continue touring :( jfc moz take some time off. I know tours are his main and biggest source of income, but he really needs to take a year off and let 2016 be a better and different year js

Well, to be fair, he is currently having a three month vacation. How many of us get to have those?

I think all he does is sit and look at the map. Check the countries. "Ok, I've never been in this place so it should be on the list." And then he starts to pack up. This is not all about money or promotion, it seems that all he wants is just to travel around the world and see different people. Guam is a good example. Its population is only 161,785 (see Wikipedia). Don't get me wrong I respect that. But it is not a good idea to promote an album.

It's a great record, especially the deluxe version. Morrissey's voice has never been better. Just because it didn't sell well doesn't make it a bad record.

Musically it's interesting and bold. But lyrically, many songs are clumsy, half-written, or in some cases - downright embarrassing.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom