TTY: 'More Morrissey' (Detroit, Cleveland, Chicago in November); El Paso cancelled

Last edited by a moderator:

Comments

Quando quando quando

I'm sure he can. Born to surprise. But the real question is... which one will be better ? the 'El Paso Moz' or the 'Detroit Moz' ?
They're both the same.
So it's a draw, by definition. ;)
I am two people, oh, oh, oh.
One you don't like, the other one, for your sake I won't show.
Oh, oh, oh.

After the whole "late" thing at Riot Fest I'm surprised (happy!) that he's coming back to Chicago so soon. I've only been to the Aragon once before and I did not like it as a venue but oh well. I should be there!

A

Anonymous

Shit a bit worried now. The El Paso show has barely sold any tickets. If you look on ticketmaster both balconies are completely empty other than the first few rows. There are still orch tickets left too.

A

Anonymous

After the whole "late" thing at Riot Fest I'm surprised (happy!) that he's coming back to Chicago so soon. I've only been to the Aragon once before and I did not like it as a venue but oh well. I should be there!

...He wasn't late.

Harsh Truth

Ever Felt Had?
May as well swing up to Boston and a few other east coast cities before breaking for the year.

AztecCamera

I reckon The Morrissey Marketing Group ltd, Sherman Oaks-Rancho Cucamonga-Burbank-Calabasas dropped the ball I mean kicked the ball in Texas. The Mexicans didn't come out in Texas like they they do in California, like everyone thought they would. This isn't the Dallas 1991 VHS tape show anymore. Another weird move is going back to the Midwest Meat Belt. Very odd. Maybe it's for Matt Walker for a hometown gig and for Boz to go shopping at those Blues record stores in Chicago. I reckon I don't know. I think heads are gonna roll at the Sherman Oaks office. Kyley, Skylar, Shilo, Brennan, Kylan, Rylan, Jasper, Crachelle....I think you will be cleaning tanning beds in Simi Valley soon.

g23

Always crashing in the same car
He's probably just really craving a pork Morrissey sandwich. So Chicago it is!

STLBatman

if anyone has any info on ticket prices, presale passwords, and meet and greet packages for the new dates, especially Chicago, please comment here or the forum thread titled "The Aragon Ballroom - 11/27/2016"

Trending Threads

Top Bottom