TTY: Monarchy is Anarchy

I haven't watched the first video, but the second video is a run-of-the-mill anti-globalist "exposé" video linking the royal family to the satanic Illuminati secret society. It cites esotericism and the occult, Morrissey's apparent new area of interest, as reference points quite a bit. It doesn't quite reach David Icke territory (so far---I'm not through the entire thing yet) but it's still preposterous overreaching founded on paranoia and superstition.

Has Morrissey gone full-blown NWO/ZOG conspiracy theorist? When is his interview with Infowars? Yikes...

EDIT: Yep, now Jews and Zionism have been introduced and directly connected to the global conspiracy the Royals are apparently a party to. Had a feeling this was coming with a title like "Zion King." Jesus Christ.

Last edited:
As an American, I am embarrassed by AgathaC's statement. Especially the "our billionaires" comment. As if all mega wealthy Americans earned their money and didn't have it passed down to them...like....like...who am I trying to think of....oh yes.....THE ROYALS! The Monarchy system must be working fairly well or I would imagine castles would have been stormed by now. No political system is perfect, but I think having William and Kate as the new face of England has only been a positive for the country. This is of course only an outsiders opinion.

That's true, if you have to be the subject of someone, it's better to be the subject of young and handsome people. A very positive change of façade, indeed.

As you said, it seems monarchy system is working fairly well, the rulers are fine and the servants are well fed and sheltered. This is a complicated world loaded with poverty and insecurity, there's no place to waste time with nonsense such as equality and freedom. Republic is an utopia for rich people ;)

That's true, if you have to be the subject of someone, it's better to be the subject of young and handsome people. A very positive change of façade, indeed.

As you said, it seems monarchy system is working fairly well, the rulers are fine and the servants are well fed and sheltered. This is a complicated world loaded with poverty and insecurity, there's no place to waste time with nonsense such as equality and freedom. Republic is an utopia for rich people ;)

Somehow this all seems a bit over reaching. Surely, you can't be suggesting that all middle class citizens are downtrodden by the wealthy? This story is famous here in America known as "The man is keeping me down" approach to thinking. I am more a "Pick yourself up by your boot straps" type of guy. Not everyone who is down on their luck is there at the hands of someone else. Could things improve...most definitely. Are things as bad as you suggest...I think not :)

Last edited:
Somehow this all seems a bit over reaching. Surely, you can't be suggesting that all middle class citizens are downtrodden by the wealthy? This story is famous here in America known as "The man is keeping me down" approach to thinking. I am more a "Pick yourself up by your boot straps" type of guy. Not everyone who is down on their luck is there at the hands of someone else. Could things improve...most definitely. Are things as bad as you suggest...I think not :)

I see even now ..you're spreading sunshine wherever you go ! :lbf:

though it always looks like rain to the rest of us.

Aren't you the 'lucky one' ?

Somehow this all seems a bit over reaching. Surely, you can't be suggesting that all middle class citizens are downtrodden by the wealthy? This story is famous here in America known as "The man is keeping me down" approach to thinking. I am more a "Pick yourself up by your boot straps" type of guy. Not every who is down on their luck is there at the hands of someone else. Could things improve...most definitely. Are things as bad as you suggest...I think not :)

Of course not, things are very good, as far as you stay where you belong and you shut your mouth. Nobody is keeping you down, but there's a ceiling glass that will keep you out of some places. Only a few will reach enough height to notice that. Better we never dare to. It doesn't worth it.

Haven't listened to the 2nd video yet. The 1st one is by the ever wonderful Heathcote Williams. He is one of the greatest artists alive today but is virtually ignored by our wonderful media. Have a read of 'Whale Nation' and 'Autogeddon' if you haven't yet done so. He's a poet and prophet. You can see one of the schoolboys reading a copy of 'Whale Nation' in the video for 'Interesting Drug'. And 'Autogeddon' of course inspired an album by Julian Cope.

I see even now ..you're spreading sunshine wherever you go ! :lbf:

though it always looks like rain to the rest of us.

Aren't you the 'lucky one' ?

And that is why you will remain in the state you are...miserable. Sad really :tears:

PS. I love your constant use of "we" "us" as if you are the leader of some group. If you are, please wear matching t-shirts so I can identify you and walk on the other side of the street.

Yes. This is nuts. Pure nuts. And again smacks of a late-night vodka-fuelled web trawl. Julia should really exercise some quality control and not let this crazy shit through.

erm.... its on the front page of the website you moderate - why did you let it through you plank?

erm.... its on the front page of the website you moderate - why did you let it through you plank?

a) I didn't someone else did. You plank.
b) I was commenting on the content of TTY.
c) What the f*** are you on about?
d) Don't make stuff up. You look more of a moron than you already showed.
e) f*** off

Haven't listened to the 2nd video yet. The 1st one is by the ever wonderful Heathcote Williams. He is one of the greatest artists alive today but is virtually ignored by our wonderful media. Have a read of 'Whale Nation' and 'Autogeddon' if you haven't yet done so. He's a poet and prophet. You can see one of the schoolboys reading a copy of 'Whale Nation' in the video for 'Interesting Drug'. And 'Autogeddon' of course inspired an album by Julian Cope.

The 1st one is MAJESTIC. Thank you Morrissey!

The 1st one is MAJESTIC. Thank you Morrissey!

You see, your mistake there was commenting like that Modernist Croatian person who nominated everything in LOL in a similar vein. Such a shame you don't log in under that Vegan name any more.

And that is why you will remain in the state you are...miserable. Sad really :tears:

PS. I love your constant use of "we" "us" as if you are the leader of some group. If you are, please wear matching t-shirts so I can identify you and walk on the other side of the street.

Glad you're enjoying my replies. :)

SOMEONE... has to give you a reason to live.

no problem.;)

Yeah, I suppose there's a .1% chance that these videos blasting the royal family as an evil, corrupt regime were posted to be mocked on the website of a vocal, vehement anti-royalist who believes the royal family is an evil, corrupt regime.

There's simply no compelling reason to believe this considering Morrissey's die-hard republicanism and hatred of the royals and government/authority figures in general. I understand wanting to rationalize the post and give Morrissey the benefit of the doubt, but come on, that's grasping at straws.

And in the (very unlikely) event that the videos were shared for a laugh, or posted "on a whim," doing so without providing context was reckless, to say the least, considering the extreme and outlandish position at least one of the videos advocates (still haven't gotten around to watching much of the first). Without any kind of statement to distance him from the video content, the obvious and most logical conclusion to draw would be that he would agree with it for reasons stated above. Believe whatever you want, but this TTY update as it is is an embarrassment and does not reflect well on Morrissey at all.

Yeah, a great jewel of a video that alleges the evil Jews and their good goy allies in power are plotting to take over the world.

i might give you the reckless but i dont know abut the first point. hes a very well known disloyalist (sic) so he probably searches for stuff that interests him and being famous probably gets sent a lot of these and he may watch and be amused and post them or send them to julia but i dont know that they reflect his personal views or beliefs either or that he even agrees with the docs sentiments and points all together or perhaps just in spots etc. to me if he was trying to say anything at all serious i believe hed probably make a statement

Yes. This is nuts. Pure nuts.

I agree with you. If I were the head of a dictatorship, this would be the material I would like to be used to criticize my privileges: a confused, messy account of some facts mixed with obvious and absurd fictions leaving in the viewer the strong feeling someone wants to deceive him.

Someone could think a mad member of the royalty woud pay a group of trained quasi intellectual servants to produce those videos, buy a million of views in YouTube, and would wait to see how the subjects "come back to mommy". With the added benefit that it serves to point the radical opponents at once.

joseph-goebbelss-quotes-1.jpg

Edit: obviously, I'm not nazi, I'm trying to spot nazis

I agree with you. If I were the head of a dictatorship, this would be the material I would like to be used to criticize my privileges: a confused, messy account of some facts mixed with obvious and absurd fictions leaving in the viewer the strong feeling someone wants to deceive him.

Someone could think a mad member of the royalty woud pay a group of trained quasi intellectual servants to produce those videos, buy a million of views in YouTube, and would wait to see how the subjects "come back to mommy". With the added benefit that it serves to point the radical opponents at once.

i spot one.

You see, your mistake there was commenting like that Modernist Croatian person who nominated everything in LOL in a similar vein. Such a shame you don't log in under that Vegan name any more.

You enjoy the power over other people don't you? Oh, just admit it. It's obvious. And yes, before you say anything, it's me again. As for the first video on TTY, anybody who is a longtime fan and is watching closely, can't be that tsurprised by this video. Moz' first mention of Heathcote Williams goes back to the 80's and I totally understand why Williams is attractive to him as an artist. Does actually anybody really KNOW Williams' work here?

I see. So all those Moz statements - Julia made them up? How blind we've all been. If it's something you like - Moz did it, if it's something you don't - it's Julia.

Amazing.

No. Unless his name is under a post, I don't make the assumption that he is responsible. It's an online fanzine run by a fan. The statements you refer to always have his name, the date, and usually his location at the time of writing. I assume that everything is posted by Julia, unless otherwise attributed.

Not at all Amazing.

So stupid is Steven coming out with these crass comments ! Think about it, it's all well and good for Steven hiding behind his heavies but what about poor Martin ? When he's not on Silly Steven duties and returns to the UK will Steven pay for heavies to protect Martin from patriots of the U K ? I doubt it, yet Steven has been happy to dress Martin up in "we hate William and Kate attire and let's face it Martin has been happy to wear it with pride.
If I was Martin I would be saying "hang on boss ! I've got a wife and kids and I live in the UK it's getting silly now, please don't say silly things in Argentina, our soldiers died there and the memories are still raw !
Is it really worth hanging around just to cash in on on the book ?
Dark forces are at bay, let's hope it's worth it.
In my view Martin is a scumbag traitor for standing side by side with his Mojesty Lord CrankFruad.
Good luck to Martin and whatever he decides but I hope he doesn't expect any respect on the streets of London in the future.

Benny-the-British-Butcher

When M says that most people have nothing to say, I believe he means you people at this site who are suffering from verbal diarrhea. I can't believe how much crap you produce and how lengthy your posts are. Common, why does it need to take 30 lines to say NOTHING? If you want to get heard, write a novel. BTW, where is Benny the belligerent beast? Hope he is alive and well.
Anyone who doubts Morrissey's estrangement from Consensual Reality doesn't need to watch the entire 2hr51mins of this ridiculous 'What The Royal Family Doesn't Want You To See' nonsense. Just check the end credits/sources for confirmation that Morrissey is now publicly advertising himself as a Grade A loon. It's actually part of a 'project' called 'Help Free The Earth' by somebody called Grace Powers who has spent 6 years of her life involved in an investigation which "grew into six years of intensive research into the identity, history, crimes and motives of the illuminati globalists who I call the "ring of power.” She did this because Daddy was a Freemason. Etc.

http://www.helpfreetheearth.com/about-1.html

The website which hosts information about this meretricious nonsense has a latest news article called 'Paris Staged Horror' which shares the following startling gibberish:

"Halloween is over but not in France. On Friday the 13th (no coincidence), the "staged" horror that has hit the streets of Paris is moving us even deeper into the modern "Dark Ages."
Before the multiple terror attacks in Paris which are being blamed on Isis Muslims, fascist French President Francois Hollande compared “conspiracy theories” to Nazism. He called for government regulations to prevent the sharing or publishing of ‘dangerous thought’.Suggesting that the Paris terror attacks were 'staged' fits into the President's "dangerous thought" category."

http://www.helpfreetheearth.com/news1253_FranceTerror.html

What depths of stupidity is Morrissey capable of? How does linking to this bizarre site sit alongside his supposed commemoration of French victims? He played his ridiculous 'ITMAAP' before launching into 'The Queen Is Dead' for his dual-salvo encore. Presumably this cryptic link to this stupid site is meant to allow his Cult to join up the dots, ie, that the Paris attacks were carried out by Queen Elizabeth.We now know who was behind The Smiths/Diana conspiracy website....Lol! On one level it's hilarious to watch his descent into the abyss but even I'm surprised that he could follow the car-crash of 'List Of The LOLz' with this. ^THIS!

However, it's also now the case that no rational person can ever listen to 'The Queen Is Dead' without realising that it's no longer an aching protest against Thatcher-era privilege but the birth-pangs of a full-on tin-foil hat conspiracy loon. It's equally sobering to realise that there is nobody around Morrissey, whether family, friend or employee, who can sit him down and explain the depths of his delusionality.

Even after 'List Of The LOLs', I'd argued with friends that his late-career descent into full-on Crank-Fraud ravings didn't necessarily mean that the canon of songs was utterly ruined. It's getting harder and harder to argue that case. He is trashing not only his own legacy but there's a real danger that soon nobody of sound mind will be able to listen to The Smiths without thinking it's a case study in incipient mental illness. He is patently bonkers by linking to this absurd film/site and it's hard to see how the city of Tel Aviv has any choice but to demand he hands back his keys to their beseiged city. Morrissey is now beyond a laughing stock. He has placed himself in the stocks and is demanding he be pelted with rotten fruit and veg. I have no doubt the world media will be obliging if they should even notice this latest raving from the bunker. The film ends [2hr46mins] with a serious claim that "William will be a counterfeit Messiah..Prince William will rule the world with his One World Army from his Eternal One-World Throne in Jerusalem"

The idea of Morrissey sitting in some opulent dungeon hotel suite watching this nonsense is amusing, but linking to a site that explicitly denies that the Paris atrocities were carried out by Muslim fanatics but claims they were orchestrated by the British Royal Family is absolutely certifiably insane. I wonder how his Cult followers will deal with this latest evidence of insanity? Claimiing he'd developed a startling new form of Literature that no critic could fathom was the default way of dealing with the cognitivie dissonance engendered by reading his ridiculous 'novel'. What now? How will the Cult reconcile his approval of this? ^THIS! *Popcorn*

best

The Ghost of BrummieBoy

When M says that most people have nothing to say, I believe he means you people at this site who suffer from verbal diarrhea. I can't believe how much crap you produce and how lengthy your posts are. Common, why does it need to take 30 lines to say NOTHING? If you want to get heard, write a novel. BTW, where is Benny the belligerent beast? Hope he is alive and well.

WELL I WONDER how many obviously intelligent free thinking individuals who

come on here daily to DOMINATE the threads with not 'points of view' BUT with their 'facts'

to demonstrate how they are 'free' from any 'group think'/'idolatry'.....

How many of them that come on here with their BETTER THAN THOU wordy rants SOOOOOOOOO ' CONFIDENT THAT THEY ARE ACTING ON THEIR OWN FREE WILL'

? :straightface:

LIKE A MOTH TO THE FLAME... DRAWN TO M NOT OUT OF LOVE BUT DRAWN JUST THE SAME OUT OF HATE.

'free will' ? LOL !:lbf::lbf::lbf:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom