TTY: Mexrissey Number One

Last edited by a moderator:
What's the Latin Alternative Chart?! I know they're like 8th on some Billboard for Latin albums or something, but I'd be interested if anyone could send me a link for where they're actually No 1. Thanks!

"And, in the end, your royalties bring you luxuries'.
I'm not sure if #1 on the Latin Alternative chart means he will be bathing in riches, but I hope Moz spends his proceeds wisely.

does anyone know what 'no manchester' is getting at, beyond the obvious?

"And, in the end, your royalties bring you luxuries'.
I'm not sure if #1 on the Latin Alternative chart means he will be bathing in riches, but I hope Moz spends his proceeds wisely.

Do you know what is wise? Don't count other people's money. :crazy:

This is not about money, this is about the love of mexican people :love:

LONDON MAYOR CANDIDATE ?

I did sent out reminders !

Benny-the-British-Butcher

does anyone know what 'no manchester' is getting at, beyond the obvious?

There's a very popular mexican "slang" sentence that goes: "NO MANCHES" which kind of means "Get the hell outta here" or "I dont believe you".. or something like that...

And as it begins with No Manches, many people in Mexico when using it just say "No Manchester", like in a funny way.... So I asume that these guys got the name from that sentence, very popular one in Mexico.....

I reckon I was blasting the mexican version of first of the gang today in my flat and all my chaps came over singing it in mexican and we actually all made bacon wrapped hot dogs together!

This is the greatest "job" of music marketing in the history of music. Morrissey really is lucky. He doesn't even need to tour mexico. I still find it so ironic being at a show at the LA Sports Arena or some other shit place in LA and hearing some fat mexican gang member say to some skinny, Smiths guy with the gigantic black frame glasses who is 100 pounds lighter than him "hey white boy, why ju here?" Unbelievable.

You shouldn't call Mexico "Latin". Mexicans are descendants of Indians (Aztecs and Mayans) who had their great great grandmas raped by white Spanish men which resulted in the modern day "Mexican".

I just can't understand the hype. The singer really can't sing, the voice is terrible! I don't like this band at all, sorry!!

The singer can't sing, the voice is really terrible. And the musicians are not the best ones either. I really can't understand why this band gets that much attention ...

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom