TTY - Mexico tour dates confirmed (4 venues)

Discussion in 'Tour' started by Famous when dead, Feb 9, 2017.

By Famous when dead on Feb 9, 2017 at 2:29 AM
  1. Famous when dead

Famous when dead Vulgarian

MORRISSEY Mexico / tour dates confirmed - true-to-you.net
    8 February 2017

Wednesday March 29
    MONTERREY / Teatro Banamex

Friday March 31
    MEXICO CITY / Sports Palace

Saturday April 1
    GUADALAJARA / Roxy Festival

Tuesday April 4
    PUEBLA / BUAP Complex

Regards,
    FWD.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 9, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1

Comments

Discussion in 'Tour' started by Famous when dead, Feb 9, 2017.

1. gordyboy9
      gordyboy9
      so the roxy festival is correct after all.was going to go to these concerts but heard you have to climb over a big wall.
    2. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      I wonder if that was part of his motivation to play these shows
    3. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Saving Curtis !!!
    4. Famous when dead
      Famous when dead

Regards,
      FWD.
      • Like Like x 1
    5. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      I am happy for Morrissey, great news they let him back in! The Mexico City venue is huge.
      • Like Like x 2
    6. AztecCamera
      AztecCamera
      I reckon second to Spain, Mexico has the most bullfighting rings. Cock fighting is legal and you can find a pit bull dog fight on every corner. The Mexicans will enjoy the Meat is Murder vid. Of course Uncle Steve doesn't support the wall. Who is going to clean his house in Malibu and prune his RED roses in his front yard? Oh please, Nancy does not do housework.
      Last edited: Feb 9, 2017
      • Like Like x 2
      • Troll Troll x 1
    7. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      You can fly, you dumb ass!
      • Dislike Dislike x 1
    8. gordyboy9
      gordyboy9
      it was a joke you dumb fuck.some people are thick.
    9. Roger O
      Roger O
      Change of subject here , but has Mozz ever spoken about this web-site or made statements about why he dislikes it so?
    10. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Hopefully Curtis will have a wall built round him, and Mexico will pay for it. Drain the swamp!
      • Funny Funny x 1
    11. Anonymous
    12. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Yes, he hates this site but visits regularly, he wore a shirt once on stage of f:mad:ck Morrissey solo.
      • Funny Funny x 1
    13. bored
    14. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Once from what I understand they made a story about morrissey having aids a main article. The story or rumor was based on a very sketchy blog written by a very unreliable sketchy person and he took offense and it's just been downhill ever since. This was before I began posting here but that's the story Ive seen told here. People like to say he comes here but there's no proof of that but I'm sure he hears sometimes about what gets talked about
      • Informative Informative x 1
    15. SuedeMoz
      SuedeMoz
      From what I remember, it goes back to this "rumor" posted here in 2003 (by David the owner). I don't recall him publicly hating on the site before that.
    16. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      You'd know better than me. Im very newish and I'm remembering a not long ago, relatively, conversation about this topic and what was in that thread. I believe I remember that being said as well but it wasn't discussed as much as the aids rumor and the standards for reporting on it or maki g it a main page piece. maybe it was and I just didn't notice as these things stretch pages at times. Did the aids post situation happen as well. After the not paid one
    Tags: