TTY: List of the Lost, number one

The above has really made me want a t-shirt that says 'devious, truculent and unreliable' on it. I'm actually surprised this doesn't already exist as an official Morrissey concert shirt. I'd buy it!

Let me know which performance you will be attending/size and I shall set aside a signed one for you.
Happy to help.

Benny-the-British-Butcher

...and her ex-husband Rodney Crowell is very successful with more than a few pennies to his name. There's no chance of Sam's wife ending up a pauper.

its almost as if people calling others frauds are making false claims. on solo of all places

...and her ex-husband Rodney Crowell is very successful with more than a few pennies to his name. There's no chance of Sam's wife ending up a pauper.

Hopefully she'll dump the gold digger before he can get his grabbing hands on it then

roseanne cash had a successful career of her own and made her own money especially with the song seven year ache

not enough to support her, her family, and then sam.
the song was not that big a hit and it was several decades ago

rodney crowell is very unsuccesful and has sold almost no records.

not enough to support her, her family, and then sam.
the song was not that big a hit and it was several decades ago

well i dont mind helping you as its so easy and effortless to just look up the info and i like to inform even those who are watching and not participating in the conversation so they dont get misinformed about someones hard work and success. this is just from wiki

"Cash's career picked up considerable momentum with the release of her second album, Seven Year Ache, in 1981. The album achieved critical raves and solid sales, and the title track was a No. 1 hit on the Billboard Country Chart, and crossed over to the Billboard Pop Chart, peaking at No. 22. The album yielded two additional No. 1 country hits, "My Baby Thinks He's a Train" and "Blue Moon with Heartache",[13] and was certified Gold by the RIAA.

Cash's third album, Somewhere in the Stars (1982), was considered a disappointment after the commercial success of Seven Year Ache.[10] The album still reached the Top 100 of the U.S. pop album charts, and included three U.S. country chart singles, "Ain't No Money", "I Wonder" and "It Hasn't Happened Yet".[15] Cash struggled with substance abuse during this time, and in 1984 she sought medical treatment.[13]

After a three-year hiatus, Cash released her fourth studio album, Rhythm & Romance (1985), which yielded two No. 1 hits, "I Don't Know Why You Don't Want Me" and "Never Be You", and two other Country Top 10 singles, "Hold On" and "Second to No One". Rhythm & Romance drew high critical praise for its fusion of country and pop.[8] "I Don't Know Why You Don't Want Me" won the 1985 Grammy award for Best Female Country Vocal Performance; "Hold On" won the 1987 Robert J. Burton Award from BMI as the Most Performed Song of the Year.[10]

In the '80s, Cash curtailed her touring for childbearing and raising a family (three daughters with Crowell, as well as Crowell's daughter by his first marriage, Hannah). She continued to record and in 1987 released the most critically acclaimed album of her career, King's Record Shop.[16] It spawned four No. 1 hits, including a cover version of her father's "Tennessee Flat Top Box", John Hiatt's "The Way We Make a Broken Heart", "If You Change Your Mind", John Stewart's "Runaway Train", and became Cash's second gold album. In 1988 Cash recorded a duet with Crowell, "It's Such a Small World" (released on his Diamonds & Dirt album), which also went to No. 1 on the country charts, and Cash was named Billboard's Top Singles Artist of the year.[10]

In 1989, Columbia released her first compilation album, Hits 1979–1989. The album yielded two new hit singles, the Beatles cover "I Don't Want to Spoil the Party", which landed at No. 1 on the Billboard country charts, and "Black and White", which earned Cash her fifth Grammy nomination.[11]"

also its not like people who made even just one one hit wonder to still have some money even from the eighties. i dont know if you already know this or not and i dont care really but its not a lot of work and maybe one more post will help davids traffic count. your welcome for the correction

Lol, he's a producer and songwriter with publishing rights. You have no idea what you're talking about, but it did make me laugh.

Sounds familiar with present time doesn't it ?
No pressure Ryanair lad but Uncle is dying on his arse presently, all eyes are on you now to turn this around, can you write a decent song for starters ? How about playing a guitar ? You could all just fek off back to Mammy's backyard and start a cheese company up !

Would it be possible to set up a "List of the Tossed" page here on solo ?
So everyone can contribute the names of people Morrissey has tossed aside on the way up the ladder. I'm curious to see just exactly how many people would be on that list.
Not sure if it's possible but just imagine it, people like . . . . . . .

Sandie Shaw
Viv Nicholson
Alain Whyte
Craig Gannon
Stephen Street
Spencer
Julia Riley

rodney crowell is a producer of acts that sell no records. and writer of songs nobody has heard of and has made no money.
roseanne hit was in 1981. that was 35 years ago. i imagine she spent the small amount she made on the song by now. on his own he tours smaller venues than moz, if such a thing is even possible. dive bars with a rodeo coin bull.
but you never know, maybe they they put something aside in a trust fund for sam although at the time they were about 3o years away of knowing who he is.

So everyone can contribute the names of people Morrissey has tossed aside on the way up the ladder. I'm curious to see just exactly how many people would be on that list.

Sandie Shaw
Viv Nicholson
Alain Whyte
Craig Gannon
Stephen Street
Spencer
Julia Riley

i would put sam on a 'soon to be departing' sub list. wanting to release those bloody awful iphone videos on an actual dvd.
his exit will stage left.

Sandie Shaw
Viv Nicholson
Alain Whyte
Craig Gannon
Stephen Street
Spencer
Julia Riley

- - - Updated - - -

or a compilation of your biggest wanks

Last edited by a moderator:

Sandie Shaw
Viv Nicholson
Alain Whyte
Craig Gannon
Stephen Street
Spencer
Julia Riley

- - - Updated - - -

or a compilation of your biggest wanks

also he hired these people. he has every right to go with others if he feels so inclined. he didnt lie to them as far as i know so its very unprofession to cry when youre services are no longer desired. unless there was some kind of personal insult or scene what does he owe them but to be a professional employer. also i think gannons beef seemed more aimed at marr than moz

Last edited by a moderator:
benny, add poor old solomon to the list. there has been no sighting of him since his regrettable departure.

Sandie Shaw
Viv Nicholson
Alain Whyte
Craig Gannon
Stephen Street
Spencer
Julia Riley

Nancy Sinnatra
Solomon Walker

Trending Threads

Back