TTY: List of the Lost, number one

Extremely curious what the plot of the novel is about, finally get some insight into his imagination. Anyone have any thoughts what the novel is about? Morrissey's description gave up nothing as usual.

like you im left guessing but id guess thats gonna be about a sole persona achievement against adds and the loneliness required to make that happen. ive no reason to think this other than the cover and what i know of moz but well see

I love the idea that there is only one person that finds the gutter-posting tiresome. In fact, that is genuinely hilarious!

oh, i Do. It is very bizarre. I have a feeling Morrissey doesn't take it to heart anymore. He has been doing very well.

well were not all lovely like some but i hear you. i think the funnier part is the insult directed at us, other forum users and fans, every other second as if were all to stupid to deduce for ourselves why we like what we do. as if were dumb and being tricked and theyre here to save us with there knowledge and insight
Exactly, this is why i think that anons are not a good thing: they like to go off-topic writing about meaningless things because they want to bother other users! Thank God there are some exceptions (like you for example).

- - - Updated - - -

Extremely curious what the plot of the novel is about, finally get some insight into his imagination. Anyone have any thoughts what the novel is about? Morrissey's description gave up nothing as usual.
I agree! I'd love to know something more about the novel and its plot

Exactly, this is why i think that anons are not a good thing: they like to go off-topic writing about meaningless things because they want to bother other users! Thank God there some exceptions (like you for example).

im still a sweet boy honestly. on another similary related topic, since ive really no idea what this book will be about, has anyone read the johnny bio the smiths and the art of gun slinging. any good or informative

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0954970489?ref_=cm_lmf_img_1

also how about this mini cd. any good photos that arent out there already. same with the live tracks i guess

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
How will the acknowledgements look this time? Will there be a proper dedication to one person?

I love the idea that there is only one person that finds the gutter-posting tiresome. In fact, that is genuinely hilarious!

you all signed up on the same day. well you signed up probably a dozen alter egos on the same day.
its only one person on a major whinge fest.

you are probably sam posting his uncle email exhortation. 'sam, make it like you are twenty different people who all share a devotion towards me'/

yups this is a natural strategy and its not even out yet. its due date was just announced so i guess well see how it fairs. any bets gonna take place. isnt johnny writing his bio or something as well. seem to remember dimly that this was gonna happen

its just a couple of cultists who commit to purchase the book under several hundred screen names but once the book is released refuse to pay or send in the money. thats why hes no 87 the first week and 8700 the second. its been done before.

im still a sweet boy honestly. on another similary related topic, since ive really no idea what this book will be about, has anyone read the johnny bio the smiths and the art of gun slinging. any good or informative

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0954970489?ref_=cm_lmf_img_1

also how about this mini cd. any good photos that arent out there already. same with the live tracks i guess

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000GAPECI?ref_=cm_lmf_img_26

whoops theres the mini cd

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
It seems cool, i wonder whether the photos and the live tracks are really rare, because if they are the price is more than advantageous

yeah i was thinking the same but really in todays digital everything it just seems so unlikely but i was a bit curious. more curious about the johnny bio really. curious to see if that will match anything he has to say now for instance when his in the works auto bio comes out. for whatever reason that one passed me by. i imagine someone here at some time has read it

you all singed up on the same day. well you singed up probably a dozen older eggs on the same doi.
its only one person on a major wine fest.

you are probably sam posting his uncle shemail exhalation. 'sham, make it like you are twonty different people who all share a devotion towards me'/

are you a walter mitty-type fantasist?

are you a walter mitty-type fantasist?

you fool no one. a sure giveaway is that you signed up a few days are but make yourself at home as if you have been for several years.
its an easy chore for the readership to associate your various alter egos.

no i am sam, no i am charlie, no wait i am two people no wait i am the public image, no wait i am not a man (or a women), no wait i am rambling. i wonder if sam has a etsy account. i am having fun

no i am sam, no i am charlie, no wait i am two people no wait i am the public image, no wait i am not a man (or a women), no wait i am rambling. i wonder if sam has a etsy account. i am having fun

And who are you, someone who is so weak that won't even register but likes to mock others who do.

where does it say I signed up a few days ago? under this screen name I have been on here since 2009 and I started under a previous screen name about 2001, which I had to abandon due to my opposition to the Iraq war.

where does it say I signed up a few days ago? under this screen name I have been on here since 2009 and I started under a previous screen name about 2001, which I had to abandon due to my opposition to the Iraq war.
They think you're creating multiple accounts to defend Moz and of course it's pure fantasy. In my case, i signed up some days ago and i'm new here but i have been following/reading the forum for a while, it seems to me that this place was once more pacific and centered on Morrissey real supporters

They think you're creating multiple accounts to defend Moz and of course it's pure fantasy. In my case, i signed up some days ago and i'm new here but i have been following/reading the forum for a while, it seems to me that this place was once more pacific and centered on Morrissey real supporters

in the beginning it was nice, but it became really horrible at one point where you were bullied by the mods for expressing non-Republican views. at another juncture all these creepy psychopaths came along

in the beginning it was nice, but it became really horrible at one point where you were bullied by the mods for expressing non-Republican views. at another juncture all these creepy psychopaths came along
Wow, i don't know why i decided to sign up then ahaha just hoping to find some Morrissey/The Smiths fans 'cause i know none in real life!

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom