TTY: List of the Lost, number one

neither 02 nor madisons square garden were sold out.
madison square garden was half full and that was only because it was cleverly scheduled on gay parade day.

neither 02 nor madisons square garden were sold out.
madison square garden was half full and that was only because it was cleverly scheduled on gay parade day.

well just to post a pic and link to this site i think marr the the or whomever would probably like to have an audience this size. it must be trickery on all of those stupid london people

http://www.morrissey-solo.com/content/2241-London-O2-Arena-(Nov-29-2014)-post-show?page=13

none of my fav bands play to crowds like this but they would for sure like to. just a fact. he moved more people

current uk tour is a downsize, sorry to mention. no 02 arena but modestly sized venues. no huge arena in sight anymore.
but, on the bright side, hes no 3 in the gothic romance list which frankly, is a list that until now nobody has heard of or known of its existance.

Possibly because he played 6 arenas in March which were only 70 to 90% full. Since then no new material and new uk dates are mega expensive. Saying that, if a promoter says to you come and do a handful of gigs and here is a hundred grand, what would you do?

Possibly because he played 6 arenas in March which were only 70 to 90% full. Since then no new material and new uk dates are mega expensive. Saying that, if a promoter says to you come and do a handful of gigs and here is a hundred grand, what would you do?

And what has all of this to do with his upcoming novel? :crazy:

The cancer stunt was a very low point absolutely disgusting, the way he let it slip out and then just let the story run and run in the media without clarifying the situation to his very worried fans at the time just backed up what Judge John Weeks made of him in the courtroom with Mike Joyce. DEVIOUS, TRUCULENT and UNRELIABLE.

Benny-the-British-Butcher

Oh that's gonna hurt

take the money i suppose like moz is doing. only problem is that instead of a couple of shows he now would have to do twenty.
which explains all the touring.
which is the point anon is addressing.

90 80 70 60...medium sized venues.....50 40 30...clubs.

as for kickstarter, who would do the packing and mailing to those who pledged, on a volunteer non paid basis? sam? sam wants to get paid.

take the money i suppose like moz is doing. only problem is that instead of a couple of shows he now would have to do twenty.
which explains all the touring.
which is the point anon is addressing.

90 80 70 60...medium sized venues.....50 40 30...clubs.

as for kickstarter, who would do the packing and mailing to those who pledged, on a volunteer non paid basis? sam? sam wants to get paid.

and any of this matters in what way?

its not a gothic romance at all, im told. publisher positioned it on that particular category so it would chart at no 1 since there were no other gothic romance entries.

its not a gothic romance at all, im told. publisher positioned it on that particular category so it would chart at no 1 since there were no other gothic romance entries.

yups this is a natural strategy and its not even out yet. its due date was just announced so i guess well see how it fairs. any bets gonna take place. isnt johnny writing his bio or something as well. seem to remember dimly that this was gonna happen

I read a lot of hate towards Morrissey on a forum dedicated to him...Way too much polemics. It's a topic about his upcoming novel being a success already, i don't get why some users are talking about off-topic things such as the size of his venues or the reasons for which people attend his shows. Morrissey is good at (almost) everything he does, i think that's why some people are so bothered.

I read a lot of hate towards Morrissey on a forum dedicated to him...Way too much polemics. It's a topic about his upcoming novel being a success already, i don't get why some users are talking about off-topic things such as the size of his venues or the reasons for which people attend his shows. Morrissey is good at (almost) everything he does, i think that's why some people are so bothered.

yes we know you already told us, under you other screen name sidnettle, and all your other alter egos.

just trolls or for some weird reason apparent alain whyte worshipers ( i dont know. hes good and loves music, you can see it when he plays and smiles but hes not the star or really the artist but oh well ). i also honestly think some of these people believe they are funny when they are not even clpse to the state of being

just trolls or for some weird reason apparent alain whyte worshipers ( i dont know. hes good and loves music, you can see it when he plays and smiles but hes not the star or really the artist but oh well ). i also honestly think some of these people believe they are funny when they are not even clpse to the state of being
Of course they are not funny! The fact that they spend their time on a forum dedicated to someone they don't like says a lot in my opinion. Anyways, now that i know why Morrissey has devoted fans (apparently because of his cancer or because he's fake) i feel so much better! Thanks lovely anons lol

Extremely curious what the plot of the novel is about, finally get some insight into his imagination. Anyone have any thoughts what the novel is about? Morrissey's description gave up nothing as usual.

Of course they are not funny! The fact that they spend their time on a forum dedicated to someone they don't like says a lot in my opinion. Anyways, now that i know why Morrissey has devoted fans (apparently because of his cancer or because he's fake) i feel so much better! Thanks lovely anons lol

well were not all lovely like some but i hear you. i think the funnier part is the insult directed at us, other forum users and fans, every other second as if were all to stupid to deduce for ourselves why we like what we do. as if were dumb and being tricked and theyre here to save us with there knowledge and insight

I love the idea that there is only one person that finds the gutter-posting tiresome. In fact, that is genuinely hilarious!

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom