TTY: Israel, Turkey Morrissey concerts in August 2016; new photomontages by SER

As announced on TTY:

Morrissey Israel - true-to-you.net
27 May 2016

Morrissey will play two concerts in Israel in August.

Morrissey in Turkey - true-to-you.net
27 May 2016

Morrissey will play one major arena date in Istanbul, Turkey in August.

38718_nfp8.jpg

'Nobody for President: Nico' photomontage by
Sam Esty Rayner

38707_nfp9.jpg

'Nobody for President: Oscar Wilde's grave' photomontage by
Sam Esty Rayner

Related item:

Last edited by a moderator:
Ha never realized America is not the world is based on a Wilde quote . Funny, profound

"Secular" yes, it's not Jewish in the least.
Still keep suppoting Israel, the terrorist state and a completely racist state at that
This really should put an end to his bullshit " black rights " nonsense Morrissey has been supporting.
Israel has terrible history with anyone with black skin.
To think he had a go at Obama for not being black enough.. Like gay boy Steven knows anything about being black.
He should be ashamed of himself. He really should, he goes on about " working class England", about Cromwell and the crown mistreating Ireland.. He tries to present himself as the " outsiders outsider ", yet here he is playing for one of the worst countries in the world, part of the UK, USA, Israel terror campaign - you can't get less outsider than that.
The guy is useless.
An idiot.
The real reason he won't play England is because he knows he isn't wanted. He could barely sell the O2, even though he pretended he had cancer, he couldnt sell out the Manchester area, last time he played they all had to give tickets away. The Stone Roses have sold a football stadium three times over.

It's such a shame what's happened, the guy has blown apart his own legacy.
This stuff just makes it worse.
Bowie had morals he played there once in 50 years, he wasn't into it, so didn't go back
Morrissey, as much as he hates Jews ( and he does hate Jews, in the main) he will play and know full well the symbolism is money in the back for Israel
He is pretty much a laughing stock.
The reason a couple of films are being made is because they know there is a market for people who are intersted in what he was, not what he is.

please enough of the anti semitic tripe, this isnt the roger waters forum. Israel is the only country in the middle east that does not promote terrorism. All the Palestinians want to do is kill jews.

Well recently he has stated that he wouldn't be playing in England anymore so that has a scent of boycott. When anyone figures out what he is thinking and why he acts and acts out the way that he does then buy a lottery ticket immediately because you are one lucky person ;):D:thumb:
Yes but that was years after he boycotting Canada he stopped doing shows in England, thats why i said what i did. I think Morrissey just impulse acts half the time.

Please don't blame the common people of Israel. They are all pawns and victims, too, used by powerful warlords. Israel is another European invention. Originally, Hitler and a group of jews designed the idea. They brainwashed first, and forced later, jew people to emigrate there. They were forced to sell their properties and invest their money in Israel through some banks which transferred the wealth and took the lion's part, of course. Guess who owned those banks. Not Hitler, he killed and robbed the jews who disobeyed those plans and dared to remain in their homes. During those terrible days, the forced emigration was introduced in Germany as the solution to the "jew problem". Most of the descendents of the people of Israel are descendents of exiled people. Of course, propaganda (that nazi invention) tells another story. But serious historical information and jew intellectuals tell the truth. That's why they are against the idea of Israel.
We Americans have the same origin. We descend from an European problem, too. We are descendents of exiled people who had to leave Europe by different reasons. War and hungry, and related causes. Our ancestors occupied a foreign territory and displaced the native people in the same cruel, belligerant and bloody way. The fact that it happened some centuries ago doesn't wash the sins commited in the name of God and in the benefit of different European monarchies properly financed. It's painful, but we american people are the descendants of people who other people considered as disposable trash. Massive emigration always means expulsion. We descend from maladjusted population.
We the people of America (the continent) and Israel are in the same way the descendants of the invaders. Most of them exiled people, victims too, thrown in far away places to kill or to die to benefit a bunch of powerful people. So, please, don't blame the common people who live in different places of the world because we are all the same. We are sistematically moved, brainwashed, terrified and slaved by a dominant group. Don't you see the anguish in the faces of the contemporary exiled is the same pain of our ancestors when they had to leave their European homes and families some centuries or some decades ago?

That's complete nonsense. Propaganda was certainly not a Nazi invention. They used it extensively, yes, but didn't invent it. We learned a lot about manipulation techniques at school in Germany so that we can detect them and not fall for them, that was at least the idea behind it, until there was this unification with the other part and its propagandists took over certain positions, nowadays the public sphere is again highly filled with popaganda which is mind numbing, because the ones doing it seem to think that others don't notice. It is also extensively used by people educated in the USA or UK and I have been horrified by the extend that people on this forum for example use it to win arguments and mow others over or to get their "equal rights", which was based on a propaganda campaign filled with a lot of bullshit that has worked however. There are amazingly many people who believe their own lies, Morrissey included. The whole Morrissey business is one big propaganda fest and you of all people who are all over this forum don't even realize it. I at least quickly noticed that something is wrong, fundamentally wrong with him and his fans, but you display no sign of it whatsoever, you change your attitude as displayed in your posts to match that Morrissey business like others change their underwear.

By the way, his e-mail interviews run through the William Morriss Agency.

That's complete nonsense. Propaganda was certainly not a Nazi invention. They used it extensively, yes, but didn't invent it. We learned a lot about manipulation techniques at school in Germany so that we can detect them and not fall for them, that was at least the idea behind it, until there was this unification with the other part and its propagandists took over certain positions, nowadays the public sphere is again highly filled with popaganda which is mind numbing, because the ones doing it seem to think that others don't notice. It is also extensively used by people educated in the USA or UK and I have been horrified by the extend that people on this forum for example use it to win arguments and mow others over or to get their "equal rights", which was based on a propaganda campaign filled with a lot of bullshit that has worked however. There are amazingly many people who believe their own lies, Morrissey included. The whole Morrissey business is one big propaganda fest and you of all people who are all over this forum don't even realize it. I at least quickly noticed that something is wrong, fundamentally wrong with him and his fans, but you display no sign of it whatsoever, you change your attitude as displayed in your posts to match that Morrissey business like others change their underwear.

By the way, his e-mail interviews run through the William Morriss Agency.

The first time I wrote "propaganda (that nazi invention)", I actually wrote "propaganda (that nazi invention that later turned into marketing and later into media manipulation)". But I deleted it, because the post was too long and that was off-topic. I think it's curious the way you picked that line out of all the post. We live in world ruled by propaganda, maybe Hitler actually won the war. Well, not Hitler, the ideas that carried him to the power.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazi_propaganda
http://www.fpp.co.uk/online/09/07/Nazi_Zionism.html
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Protocols_of_the_Elders_of_Zion
Everything is in Wikipedia, it's public information. The true truth.
Welcome to the grays.

The first time I wrote "propaganda (that nazi invention)", I actually wrote "propaganda (that nazi invention that later turned into marketing and later into media manipulation)". But I deleted it, because the post was too long and that was off-topic. I think it's curious the way you picked that line out of all the post. We live in world ruled by propaganda, maybe Hitler actually won the war. Well, not Hitler, the ideas that carried him to the power.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazi_propaganda
http://www.fpp.co.uk/online/09/07/Nazi_Zionism.html
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Protocols_of_the_Elders_of_Zion
Everything is in Wikipedia, it's public information. The true truth.
Welcome to the grays.

the Protocols? thats anti semitic propaganda, and chomsky is an old anti semitic buffoon. ridiculous conspiracy theories so as not to face the fact that islam is not the religion of peace.

the Protocols? thats anti semitic propaganda, and chomsky is an old anti semitic buffoon. ridiculous conspiracy theories so as not to face the fact that islam is not the religion of peace.

Yes, it's antisemitic propaganda. That's why I cited it here.
Sorry for the off-topic. I'm just happy Morrissey visits all the places of this world, so the good people who live there can enjoy his music and his message. Some music can save lives. Maybe he can make a difference in the life of a young man who is thinking about holding an arm in his hands to make war. Who knows?

I guess if the Palestinians were seals we'd have a long wordy TTY post as to why he's boycotting Israel. The man has no consistency. Shame is the name.

Boycott apartheid Israel.
Maybe if someone told him Israelis refer to the Palestinians as animals he'd not be totally deaf to their suffering.

Did you play South Africa back in the day Moz? No you didn't.

stop reading islamic propoganda israel is not an apartheid country..dont let the radical islam poison your mind with lies israel is not south africa..moz will never boycott a country and he loves israel..he knows that BDS is a propoganda made up by islam..

Ah another thread on the internet where people try to reduce the issue of Palestine and Israel to one being 'right' and one being 'wrong'.

Maybe if someone told him Israelis refer to the Palestinians as animals he'd not be totally deaf to their suffering.

If it makes you feel any better,the government treats us all like animals,but some are to stupid to notice,and the rest are suffering deeply.
So, at least give us,the few normal that left, moz to help us forget, for two hours the so many stupid people surrounding us

Oh yeah, tell me how welcome would Moz be in Gaza or any other arab state! They would kill him! Israel is the only democracy in the Middle East and the only place where they don't hang you for being gay (or anything close to that, whatever Moz is).

Oh yeah, tell me how welcome would Moz be in Gaza or any other arab state! They would kill him! Israel is the only democracy in the Middle East and the only place where they don't hang you for being gay (or anything close to that, whatever Moz is).

Israel is the only country in the Middle East where you can put naked male dudes on the cover of you albums. Moz would not be able to exist in Gaza or any other Muslim countries, where you cant even walk funny.
I assume that Damon is the one who put his foot down on playing in the muslim countries.

Come on now. You're being OTT. Have you been to Gaza or an Arab state? You're just repeating what you hear on the news. Visit those countries before you say ignorant things. Israelis are lovely. The government is shite. Same goes for all Arab countries except for Saidi Arabia!

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom