TTY: Hunt The Hunters

Re: Hunt The Hunters TTY

There's lots of things to get angry about. I'm not happy about this. But it looks like it's going to happen. Morrissey is wrong. The public did have their say. The public voted these shits in. It's democracy. They can f*** the poor and underprotected as much as they like for the next 5 years. But this reminds me to wonder how Morrissey voted. Well according to his expostulations and lyrics, he didn't, and urged others not to. So he's complaining about the outcome of a situation he urged others not to even try to affect? Come on. You can hate the result of a Tory government as much as anyone, and I bloody well despise them and eveything they're about, but if you're not a part of the process to try and do something about it, you're just whining from the sidelines. By all means get angry about this disgrace of a vote on fox hunting, but next time vote to change and do something about it. If Morrissey is now urging the public to contact David Cameron at parliament, he could have bloody well urged engagement before the election.

Last edited:

Restrained. Informative. Punchy. Factual. 10/10

I would add Brian May's activism to the useful links Morrissey has provided. Here is the detail of his appearance on Newsnight but it is a very disturbing image which may upset anyone not fully aware of the reality of fox-torture-slaughter-sports:

http://www.brianmay.com/brian/brianssb/brianssbjul15a.html#11

As well as contacting David Cameron, if you believe in Parliamentary Democracy (as well as/instead of Direct Action) then Brian May has provided a link so you can write to your local MP. We are Direct Action, we don't give a f*** what MPs think as we do not think this vote has any legitimacy whatsoever. It is, in fact, a declaration of war which can only be answered by physical campaigns to disrupt fox-torture-slaughter-sports and save these animals. Morrissey is right in expecting a wave of Urban Myth Media hype/scare stories about Urban Foxes. Given these poor creatures are being hounded out of every possible 'natural' habitat by Agro-Fascist Farmers, it's hardly fair to blame them when, in their terror, fear and disorientation, they attack humans. If they were left some habitat without being hounded by Cameron and his cronies, then the discussion of how to protect human infants from extraordinarily rare events would have some credibility. As it is, it is just part of the BBC Countryvile-Evil Eavis Empire propaganda machine.

best wishes
The Ghost Of Badger Boy
in The Shires of England

"get orf of my land, BrummieBoy!"

Last edited by a moderator:

There's lots of things to get angry about. I'm not happy about this. But it looks like it's going to happen. Morrissey is wrong. The public did have their say. The public voted these shits in. It's democracy. They can f*** the poor and underprotected as much as they like for the next 5 years.

As Morrissey correctly states "However a person treats animals is an indication of how they view humans." We have formulated a political concept of Otherism: once you allow powerful people to designate another group as 'Other' they can designate them as part of a 'sub-species' (sigh...) and eradicate them. That can be poor humans, those of other skin colours, sexuality, religion or from another planetary species. Intersectionality shows us that we have to address all vectors simultaneously. It is absurd to care about non-human animals without caring about human animals as the fate of non-human animals can only be changed by changing the structures and ideological underpinnings of human society. When Gary Yourofsky recently dismissed the plight of all humans in Nepal after the earth-quake because they eat meat, he rendered his reputation irredeemable. He suffers PTSD from his activism but his behaviour in condemning innocent Nepalese children for their indoctrination into Carnism and Speciesism was absolute fascist Otherism. f*** Yourofsky. Of course, Morrissey has previously done the same ludicrous stuff with Otoya and 'the Chinese'. He is only of interest when he uses his fading publicity power to help the cause of both human and non-human animals. For once, he has remembered that both are equally important and absolutely intertwined. There is no validity to Oppression Olympics point-scoring. Whilst I would tell a black lesbian eating fried chicken lecturing me about reparations to f*** off, that doesn't mean I don't care about the residual legacy of slavery. Etc. For once, Morrissey has reigned in the crazy and this note is all the better for it. We knew something was coming due to the flat ticket sales for Hammersmith but, for once, it's not provocative and incendiary for no purpose. Not that it matters as he faces oblivion once #VegAnarchyInTheUK 'drops' on 9/11 next year. Etc.

The Ghost Of BrummieBoy
The Shires are not owned by Farmer Giles

Last edited:

Brian May appeared on BBC2 "Newsnight" taking part in a colourful discussion with Countryside Alliance, Jim Barrington, on David Cameron's underhand proposal to adjust the Hunting Act by "Statutory Instrument", which would make the Act ineffective and be a return to bloodsports - by the backdoor.

For more information visit TEAM FOX: WEBSITE: http://www.TeamFox.org.uk | FACEBOOK: http://tinyurl.com/praxm85

"the unspeakable in pursuit of the uneatable" Oscar Wilde

"Bollocks! I think you're a bunch of lying bastards!" Brian May on Newsnight 9/7/2015

best wishes
The Ghost Of Badger Boy rising from a fox-hole shallow grave,
ready for battle with Agri-Fascist Farmer Giles of Countryvile

[h=1]Brian May calls fox hunting supporters 'a bunch of lying b******s' on live TV[/h] [h=2]The Queen star - who's fought hunting and badger culling - stunned a BBC presenter with his outburst during a late-night debate[/h]f*** the BBC, their 'Countryfile' vile propaganda machine was in evidence on this Newsnight programme with the drone presenter feeding the myth that FOX-TORTURE-TERROR-TORTURE-SPORT is a 'normal' part of 'country life'. It says something that an urbane, calm, measured man of impeccable manners like Brian is driven to swearing to break through the miasma fog of BBC bullshit. We will release #VegAnarchyInTheUK on 9/11 next year and that date is significant as part of the text of the song is around #OsamaForAnimals and #AnimalAlQaeda issues 'going forward'. Morrissey entitles this note 'Hunt The Hunters' but we forsee a much darker scenario of mass terror by fringe animal liberation groups along the lines of those employed by Osama Bin Laden and AlQaeda. In fact, we foresee such groups emerging from one of the Desert Religions of Abraham, it is especially likely to emerge from within Islam as there are several phrases in the Koran which justify such an organisation and campaign. As the world begins to understand the absolute destruction of Carnism and Speiciesism and the consequent Global Climate Chaos causing mass species eradication, there will arise Anti-Civilisation groups who want to destroy humanity before they destroy the planet and who will have no issue with detonation of a hydrogen bomb in London or New York to begin the process. We, of course, are totally opposed to such a development but we feel it is our duty to warn the planet of such an inevitablity if humans do not desist from their mass terror and slaughter of other sentient beings and their habitats. Fox hunters in the Shires, the grind in the Faroes, royals hunting on safaris, anywhere could be chosen for the first 'spectacular' terrorist event. Again, we must stress to MI5/6 and GCHQ as they monitor us on this site, we are TOTALLY OPPOSED to such developments. However, sketching out the inevitability of such developments is NOT an endorsement of them. Our 'spat' with Morrissey is a minor irrelevance in the wider framework of planetary oblivion shaping up. We merely note the absolute failure of Vegetarian Negotiation on Animal 'Welfare' to bring about meaningful change. In fact, we believe it has made things much worse. The entity known as 'BrummieBoy' has died, leaving a human organism for us to take control of to propagate this warning, but it is also a joyful gospel of freedom. Once humans read The Cambridge Declaration On Animal Consciousness en masse, there will be an Uprising against Carnism and Speciesism. Once Science validates the cries of non-human animals using non-human language against the Nazi oppressors of the Human Disg-Race, then only the small hardcore of fascists will ever eat animals or drink their milks, steal their offspring and all the other activities of The Human Atrocity Exhibition. We chose this site for a reason and a purpose. Those here who think we have a vendetta against a harmless clown such as Morrissey are in for a shock when #VegAnarchyInTheUK drops. With this note, Morrissey is part of the productive campaign to reign in the blood-thristy Agri-Fascist Farmers of the UK. They would do well to realise that there are other entities out there who will have absolutely no qualms in taking part in a campaign to 'Hunt The Hunters'. When that happens, we will be blamed by the media for endorsing it, but we do not. We urge all to read The Cambridge Declaration On Animal Consciousness and WAKE UP! Before the bombs go off....if you continue to align with the Human Fascist Scum Overlord Speices, do NOT expect any mercy whatsoever from #OsamaForAnimals or #AnimalAlQaeda The media and the governments of the world will try to blame 'BrummieBoy' for the rise of these groups through releasing #VegAnarchyInTheUK and giving birth to the very idea, the memes, the conceptual framework rooted in both the Bible and the Koran. But BB is/was/will be a man of peace, not St Francis with a Kalashnikov, though that will make an amusing cover for one of the myriad versions of #VegAnarchyInTheUK

best wishes
The Ghost Of Badger Boy
in a fox-hole in The Shire

[h=2]Cambridge Declaration on Consciousness[/h]
[h=1]Prominent scientists sign declaration that animals have conscious awareness, just like us[/h]
An international group of prominent scientists has signed The Cambridge Declaration on Consciousness in which they are proclaiming their support for the idea that animals are conscious and aware to the degree that humans are — a list of animals that includes all mammals, birds, and even the octopus. But will this make us stop treating these animals in totally inhumane ways?

The Cambridge Declaration on Consciousness in Non-Human Animals was publicly proclaimed in Cambridge, UK, on July 7, 2012, at the conclusion of the Conference, at Churchill College, University of Cambridge, by Philip Low, David Edelman and Christof Koch. It was written by Philip Low and edited by Jaak Panksepp, Diana Reiss, David Edelman, Bruno Van Swinderen, Philip Low, and Christof Koch. The Declaration was signed by the conference participants that very evening, in the presence of Stephen Hawking, in the Balfour Room at the Hotel du Vin in Cambridge, UK. The signing ceremony was memorialized by CBS 60 Minutes.

http://fcmconference.org/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Animal_consciousness#Cambridge_Declaration_on_Consciousness

There's lots of things to get angry about. I'm not happy about this. But it looks like it's going to happen. Morrissey is wrong. The public did have their say. The public voted these shits in. It's democracy. They can f*** the poor and underprotected as much as they like for the next 5 years. But this reminds me to wonder how Morrissey voted. Well according to his expostulations and lyrics, he didn't, and urged others not to. So he's complaining about the outcome of a situation he urged others not to even try to affect? Come on. You can hate the result of a Tory government as much as anyone, and I bloody well despise them and eveything they're about, but if you're not a part of the process to try and do something about it, you're just whining from the sidelines. By all means get angry about this disgrace of a vote on fox hunting, but next time vote to change and do something about it. If Morrissey is now urging the public to contact David Cameron at parliament, he could have bloody well urged engagement before the election.

Just interested to know, did Cameron make this a campaign issue? Not saying it would have turned an election but I am interested to find out whether the public were informed prior going to the ballot box that repealing this fantastic law was highly likely upon taking office again.

Hunt The Hunters - true-to you.net
10 July, 2015

Having nothing better to do, David Cameron is attempting to very slyly abolish the Hunting Act this coming Wednesday. The Hunting Act prohibits animals from being terrorized and chased by packs of hounds across the countryside (and also through towns) to the point of exhaustion and a savage death. The British people overwhelmingly support a full ban on hunting, which is precisely why David Cameron is not allowing the public to have their say (democracy? freedom of speech? not in the UK!), because both he and the Battenbergs would be deprived of their most enjoyable pastime: killing defenceless animals.
The hunters have had enough freedom and enough blood. Their time is over. However a person treats animals is an indication of how they view humans. David Cameron cannot lecture on restricting gun laws in the UK whilst himself shooting anything that moves.

Please send your name in support of upholding the present Hunting Act to Animal Defenders International:

@fleurdawes Twitter

www.ad-international.org

or attempt to reach the unreachable:

David Cameron, 10 Downing Street, London SW1A 2AA

or send an open letter to:

[email protected]

Meanwhile, don't be surprised by a sudden flux of BBC News items highlighting the 'nuisance' and 'danger' of the urban fox. Fox Squeezes Through Letter-box To Eat Grandmother Alive is certain to be a UK newspaper headline before Wednesday. Do not be taken in. Remember the badgers.

thank you
Morrissey
Chicago, 9 July 2015.

Picture (David Cameron holding a Salford Lads Club T-Shirt, with Chairman)

david_cameron.jpg

I've contacted my MP expressing my concern over this matter, and in the event I'll hear back I'll let you know. Don't hold you breath.

It was a manifesto pledge and Cameron is delivering it. You can hardly say it was underhand or anti-democratic. It was, if anything, the polar opposite.

I have absolutely no idea who Cameron has been lecturing on gun control, as Morrissey claims. Cameron never gets involved in the debate around access to weapons in mass shootings in other countries, be they in Sousse or South Carolina, and it's only an issue every generation or so when we have a Hungerford or a Dunblane.

You appear to be suggesting that if one didn't vote then one has no right to complain.

Is that too simplistic a deconstruction of your argument Uncleskinny?

If so I apologise in advance of what I am about to say!

It is nonsense to suggest that one loses ones right to protest or complain if one didn't vote in an election. Nonsense. Participation in a democracy is not restricted to voting, indeed one could argue that voting is the least significant means of participation in a representative democracy. One is only able to vote once every five years and, thanks to FPTP, that vote, unless it is for one of two main parties in England (not Scotland), is largely a meaningless gesture. Attempting to directly influence the actions and decisions of our members of Parliament by writing letters, sending emails, signing petitions, protesting and joining a pressure group are all means of participation that can be undertaken every single day and can have a much more significant impact than the simple act of voting. Up here in Scotlandshire the people voted overwhelmingly to reject both the Conservative and Labour parties...the result of that was simply to see us take delivery of yet another government that we haven't voted for. So what point in voting? The votes of all those of us who placed an X beside the SNP had ZERO impact on the make up of the government of the country...had I chosen not to vote as a result of making a well informed "guess" that that would have been the result then would I have no right to object to the actions of the Conservative government on this or any other issue? Anyhoo...I think I might have misunderstood your original point and this "rant" has probably been an enormous waste of my time and that of any poor sod who has bothered to read it. I am so sorry.

Thank you, Morrissey, for taking the time to highlight this issue. Any sensible person will sign a petition to let the dreaded Smith's fan aware of their ire. England, Wales and Northern Ireland voted him in - they did have their say. This is the first of many vile actions to come and the responsibility lies squarely at the voters feet.

You appear to be suggesting that if one didn't vote then one has no right to complain.

Is that too simplistic a deconstruction of your argument Uncleskinny?

If so I apologise in advance of what I am about to say!

It is nonsense to suggest that one loses ones right to protest or complain if one didn't vote in an election. Nonsense. Participation in a democracy is not restricted to voting, indeed one could argue that voting is the least significant means of participation in a representative democracy. One is only able to vote once every five years and, thanks to FPTP, that vote, unless it is for one of two main parties in England (not Scotland), is largely a meaningless gesture. Attempting to directly influence the actions and decisions of our members of Parliament by writing letters, sending emails, signing petitions, protesting and joining a pressure group are all means of participation that can be undertaken every single day and can have a much more significant impact than the simple act of voting. Up here in Scotlandshire the people voted overwhelmingly to reject both the Conservative and Labour parties...the result of that was simply to see us take delivery of yet another government that we haven't voted for. So what point in voting? The votes of all those of us who placed an X beside the SNP had ZERO impact on the make up of the government of the country...had I chosen not to vote as a result of making a well informed "guess" that that would have been the result then would I have no right to object to the actions of the Conservative government on this or any other issue? Anyhoo...I think I might have misunderstood your original point and this "rant" has probably been an enormous waste of my time and that of any poor sod who has bothered to read it. I am so sorry.

You make some excellent points. I think the key is involvement, in as many ways, and on as many fronts, as one can muster.

Indeed, The Conservatives pledged it in their manifesto and the country voted for a Conservative majoirty.

See Below:
https://www.conservatives.com/manifesto

View attachment 34339

If you want to go down that particular avenue, less than 40% of the UK voted for the conservatives, that's hardly a majority. First past the post has more negatives than positives, and unfortunately it looks like captain c*** cameron is going to allow our countryside animals to get tortured again.

https://www.writetothem.com/ - contact your local MP
https://www.change.org/p/david-cameron-mp-keep-the-ban-on-fox-hunting-2/u/10763341 for what good it'll make!
I would link to the government's own petition site but it's down, likely because it'd be inundated with moaning because of the budget

Last edited:

well said

If you want to go down that particular avenue, less than 40% of the UK voted for the conservatives, that's hardly a majority. First past the post has more negatives than positives, and unfortunately it looks like captain c*** cameron is going to allow our countryside animals to get tortured again.

Which means, with an elegant inevitability, that Labour got less. If the Tories aren't popular where does that leave the others? Labour suffered their worst election defeat since Michael Foot's longest suicide note in history in 1983. We went through two months of being told by Natalie Bennett, Nicola Sturgeon and Leanne Wood amongst others that "if they held the balance of power" they'd do this and that, and the electorate gave their verdict on them and their plans. No improvement for the Greens and Plaid, and a determination that the UK would not be run from Edinburgh, by dint of a Labour leader who doesn't give the impression he can even control his own household. If that's not the essence of democracy, what is?

If you apply PR to the last election the SNP would have had twenty-five seats rather than their current fifty-six, while UKIP, with one MP now, would have had over eighty. I dare say that would have been wrong too.

Morrissey complaining about democracy always seems to ring hollow to me. Does anyone doubt his main problem with democracy is that his will is not imposed on the rest of the planet? His belief in democracy closely echoes that of Kim Jong Un. The difference is Morrissey only exiles those who cross him.

Morrissey has moved seamlessly from Mummy's boy to stardom, and on the rare occasions he did not get his own way; record labels, band mates, promoters, high court judges, has bitched and moaned like a toddler. Like Russell Brand he is a vast inflated ego who thinks that because people keep telling him he's a genius then he must be one.

There is a democratic deficit in the West, but it lies not with the process itself, but in the inability, or unwillingness, of some to understand how it works, and an increasing number of people who seem to have decided that if they do not get precisely what they want, be it in their relationships, their workplaces, their finances, or their politics, it simply must be someone else's fault.

Too many people seem to see the democratic process as a sport. "They won, we lost." "We won, they lost." All that does is polarise the nation into red and blue, Labour and Tory, Republican and Democrat. Worse still it becomes Chelsea and Manchester United, the Cowboys and the Redskins, but with each side adding a belief that the other side are a form of literal evil.

It's a pernicious and dangerous mindset, and if we in the West don't come to terms with it we will rapidly go the way of other great civilisations, and then, bearing in mind the other ideologies gaining traction, we are royally f***ed.

You Euros and Cana daians are f***ed up people. Do you eat the foxes, badgers, and seals or just want their fur?

That's great that Brian May supports the cause, but why does he look like George Washington now? Anonymous-

Morrissey's messages are really working! After he condemend Prince Harry for binding up an alligator, the so-called Prince-of-a-Guy purports to be helping endangered rhinos and elephants now. Let's hope he really is and quits killing animlas!

Thank you, Morrissey, for taking the time to highlight this issue. Any sensible person will sign a petition to let the dreaded Smith's fan aware of their ire. England, Wales and Northern Ireland voted him in - they did have their say. This is the first of many vile actions to come and the responsibility lies squarely at the voters feet.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom