TTY: Hope - new mayor aims to turn Turin into Italy's first 'vegan city'

An anonymous person sends the link:

Hope - true-to-you.net
24 July 2016

38890_image_1.jpg

I was wondering.
Why is all this vegetarian/vegan "stuff" formed in a shape of the meat "stuff". E.g. veggie burger in a shape of a regular one, meatless sausage in a shape of a real sausage.:brows: I mean if this stuff is made for people who hate meat, shouldn't it be in a shape of a tomato, or cucumber, etc. ?

Funny. I guess it's to entice the hesitant converter but yeah it can be odd at time. Guess it's also a way to advertise the flavor it's trying to imitate. I don't find a lot of veggies and fruit very appetizing and the texture of soy grosses me out so if I went vegan I'd only be able to eat bread and peanuts or just not enjoy at all. Ever try a vegan choc cake. I can't do it myself. Half my diet now is cheese. Funnier though is how fake cheese doesn't come in the form of a real block of cheese

I was wondering.
Why is all this vegetarian/vegan "stuff" formed in a shape of the meat "stuff". E.g. veggie burger in a shape of a regular one, meatless sausage in a shape of a real sausage.:brows: I mean if this stuff is made for people who hate meat, shouldn't it be in a shape of a tomato, or cucumber, etc. ?

That's a question I always make.

Talking of meat free, we haven't heard anything on the subject concerning the homecoming performance.
Is Steven going to close down Dondies or just insist they only serve Mozburger happy meals and if your name is William do you still get a free bottle of water ?

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

is candy vegan? cause I could live on candy. I think it has gelatin in it though doesn't it? damn it. anyone know of any kind of vegan candy? what about salt water taffy, is that vegan? is dried cantaloupe vegan? that's a good substitute for candy. I'm alllll about candy.

other than that, I've got my vegan diet down: dried cantaloupe, parsnip chips, pickled beets, ersatz ice cream, apple sausage (I cant believe how many nutrients are in those things!), and grapes. oh and halva, because I don't care about bees, and it fills the chocolate need.

I don't think vegan food is that expensive. I noticed the other day that a 2L carton of cashew milk was $4.99 ca which is about the same price as a 2L of milk, I think?

Come on Gary lad it's time that the true-2-solo proxyzine webshite posts an update on the Manchester homecoming performance.

• It's far from sold out !
  • Is it meat free ? (Tell the truth now Gary)
  • Is it even cheese free ? R E panini's
  • Corporate boxes ? What is on the menu ?( Again tell the truth now we all remember #Madisongardengate). :brows:
  • Do you have enough black curtains to give the impression via multimedia it's a sellout ?
  • Is it true the Lawnmowers will be dressed as clowns ?
  • Could the " lap dancer" be wheeled out again to cancel the performance ?
  • Are the crew now up to speed on how to change a punctured coach wheel ?
  • Will this be another only exclusive (rolls eyes :rolleyes: ) "uk performance" (not) :laughing: ?
  • Surely CrankFraud Stevey is going to outburst some shite to boost performanceMI ticket sales !

• GET OFF THE STAGE YOU SILLY OLD DRIED UP, HAS BEEN,BI-SEXUAL DENYING CRANKFRAUD PERFORMER ! :guitar::mock::clap::bow: :rofl:,

is candy vegan? cause I could live on candy. I think it has gelatin in it though doesn't it? damn it. anyone know of any kind of vegan candy? what about salt water taffy, is that vegan? is dried cantaloupe vegan? that's a good substitute for candy. I'm alllll about candy.

other than that, I've got my vegan diet down: dried cantaloupe, parsnip chips, pickled beets, ersatz ice cream, apple sausage (I cant believe how many nutrients are in those things!), and grapes. oh and halva, because I don't care about bees, and it fills the chocolate need.

I don't think vegan food is that expensive. I noticed the other day that a 2L carton of cashew milk was $4.99 ca which is about the same price as a 2L of milk, I think?
Last time I checked a gallon (4L) of cow milk is $4.99

Talking of meat free, we haven't heard anything on the subject concerning the homecoming performance.
Is Steven going to close down Dondies or just insist they only serve Mozburger happy meals and if your name is William do you still get a free bottle of water ?

Benny, are you from Manchester?

yes 'we', 'we' as in more than one, more than one and counting with each post you make ! ;)

All kidding aside, I'm a visitor also, just passing through here,on my way to somewhere more civilized. Aren't we all ?

but... 'hoity-toity' ? :rofl:really? now that's no way to talk to your superiors.

Superiors?! Do you own me? Do you sign my paycheque? Get your head out of your vegan arse. I only come here to get my daily dose of serotonin courtesy of Benny.

he's insanely touchy, ive been dealing with it for months now. he's like an annoying little dog that follows you around like he wants attention or something but when you reach out to give him some he nips at you and runs away. very odd behaviour, for man or beast.

I was wondering.

What part of the cow is the burger? How should a veggie burger be shaped? I think it's shaped like a tomato slice. Stop being so carni-centric. :D

I was wondering.
Why is all this vegetarian/vegan "stuff" formed in a shape of the meat "stuff". E.g. veggie burger in a shape of a regular one, meatless sausage in a shape of a real
sausage.:brows: I mean if this stuff is made for people who hate meat, shouldn't it be in a shape of a tomato, or cucumber, etc. ?

Yeah I think there's only so many shapes available to form mixtures into, and giving meat a monopoly on 'shaped like a disc' seems a bit unfair.
Veg. sausages though I guess also trying to appeal to people who want to cut down on meat, not cut it out completely.

Midnite,
ease up on the punctuation marks and bold font. It looks like you are pissed off a lot.

Sorry point noted , accepted and corrected ! :)

Its just I first graced an internet forum, oh many moons ago now, has it been so long! with a post about the horrible bull runs and I have every intention of going out in the same fashion!!!!!

Last edited:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom