TTY: "Heartfelt gratitude"- Madison Square Garden Goes Vegan For Morrissey

Re: True To You: "Heartfelt gratitude"

After this and the Glastonbury statement a couple of weeks ago, it definitely looks like Moz has FINALLY given up dairy. Well done, Morrissey - better late than never.

Re: True To You: "Heartfelt gratitude"

it definitely looks like Moz has FINALLY given up dairy. Well done, Morrissey - better late than never.

Next on the list is... Trolling. Come on Morrissey, lead by example.

"Dear TTY, after thinking quite a lot, I've decided to stop telling people I trollove them, etc."

TTY: Madison Square Garden goes vegan for Morrissey

http://true-to-you.net/morrissey_news_150505_01

Madison Square Garden has agreed to sell no meat or dairy on the day of the Morrissey show, 27 June. This is the first time the venue has agreed to such conditions in its 47-year history, and Morrissey has expressed "heartfelt gratitude" to Madison Square Garden.

Troll To You Breaking News: PETA to Troll no more!!!

"After years of research, we've come to the conclusion that Trolling is not very nice.
We've decided we want people to like us, so now we're just going to be a reasonable and helpful organization.
That's the best way to help animals, which we've decided we'd rather keep alive, after all.
We expect to be totally troll-free by 2017;
We apologize in advance for any trolling you might experience at your next Morrissey concert."

Little known fact, Trolling is the first cause of global warming, before transport and the production of stuff involving cows.

The slightest facial reaction to Trolling (as the one you may have just experienced) causes an infinitesimal raise in body temperature.

Mass Trolling, made possible by the internet, has devastating consequences on the environment.
"That's why I've decided to stop." Morrissey explains. "Sometimes I just want to troll one or two people, and I forget it has global consequences, and before you know it, I'm an irresponsible twerp, and I've killed a penguin!" he quite emotionally adds.

"People have told me to quit trolling and eating eggs for years. I never listened, because I enjoyed doing both. Then, one day I heard Damon Albarn troll me on a foreign TV channel, and I felt a bit queasy. I used to think I was immune to trolling, being a huge troll myself, but I thought, "Oh Lord, so that's what being trolled in front of thousands of people FEELS like!", and I found that slightly unpleasant. Well, do you know, I haven't touched an omelette since."

Last edited by a moderator:
In b4 MSG claims nobody ever promised Morrissey the venue would be vegan and he throws a fit (but doesn't cancel, because it's MSG).

I think it's real and will hold. Either way the garden stands to lose the most if they do make that claim. guess we'll see

Also heartfelt thanks to my 8* hotel accommodation who WILL STILL BE serving top notch meat and dairy in the luxurious surroundings of fur and leather that one has become accustomed.

Also heartfelt thanks to the stencil suppliers and cult followers who are going to tag your beautiful city on my behalf.

Benny-the-British-Butcher

Also heartfelt thanks to my 8* hotel accommodation who WILL STILL BE serving top notch meat and dairy in the luxurious surroundings of fur and leather that one has become accustomed.

Also heartfelt thanks to the stencil suppliers and cult followers who are going to tag your beautiful city on my behalf.

Yes because there's an abundance of vegan hotels in NYC that can handle him and his touring party.

Look. I for one am sick of the trolls. I have enough on my plate (The Pollcats, My Camden joint and this gut that Iv been trying to lose since the early 70s).

Im also sick of these idiots who post under band members names. Its unoriginal (however some of them have been so witty that my belly doesnt stop moving from the laughter for days).

And who ever Benny the Butcher is, give up.

Remember me, forget my belly.

Boz

Do you ever get the feeling there is one person having a lot of conversations with himself, sitting in a garage with a bank of laptops dialed in to different proxys wearing a shroud of blue roses?

Do you ever get the feeling there is one person having a lot of conversations with himself, sitting in a garage with a bank of laptops dialed in to different proxys wearing a shroud of blue roses?

No but I reckon all the Anons above are Handy Brummie Boy apart from Benny the half wits posts

Charlie Chuckles

Just the one time Benny, didn't you like my sense of humour?

You seem a bit hung up about it.

H h h h h h h h h

All you need is me ! Have you started my zine True-2-Benny yet ? I own you Charlie boy you are my Julia. Get to work now while I post some topical relevant thoughts on Steven.
(Throws stick) FETCH BOY !

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom