TTY: Hate-rosexuality; Morrissey on the Orlando massacre

Hate-rosexuality - true-to-you.net
13 June 2016

Although the gunman who massacred 49 people at an Orlando gay club is said to have been 'repulsed' by homosexuality, he nonetheless left behind a slew of self-adoring 'selfies'; a handsome man gazing enchantedly at his own face. It is therefore acceptable for him to lovingly admire his own maleness, but it is not OK for other men to like other men. Does Islamic scripture say it is fitting for a man to sit alone taking adoring photographs of himself? I doubt it.
Meanwhile, Donald Thump, probably America's next President, reacts to the Orlando massacre by explaining how, if the people within the club were themselves armed with guns, then there would have been fewer casualties. This, of course, is his way of avoiding any words of support to the Orlando gay community (it is their own fault for going into a nightclub without hand grenades). Donald Thump would therefore probably claim that the massacred children of Sandy Hook would still be alive today if only they'd had the common sense to carry sawn-off shotguns to school. The Thump response to Orlando is therefore anti-gay and pro-gun possession. Ann Coulter will be waving her baseball cap and cheering. It's all going so well for America!
Unfortunately, CNN obliged the gunman once again with a flashing flood of publicity - which is all he ever wanted, and which will encourage the next shooter to prepare for international fame. Why show the gunman's face? Nobody needs to see it.
The larger disaster is the two leading faces in the presidential race, as the world prepares to shake its head in disbelief when the new president is named. Clinton is the face and voice of pooled money (and will therefore repay the established elite with whatever they want if she is elected), and Donald Thump is George Wallace - hating just about anyone who doesn't happen to be Donald Thump. Surely this is not 2016 America?
Thump's only achievement so far is in making Sarah Palin seem intelligent, which, admittedly, is so difficult as to be a colossal strike in his favor.
The true victory of the presidential race has been the independent success of Bernie Sanders, whose approach has been so sane and intelligent and measured that he has been therefore all but entirely ignored by the U.S. media, who cannot understand anyone who is not blood-thirsty. This is because Bernie Sanders is human, and one who unusually did not gain his position because of several billion invested dollars. His many primary successes in the presidential race have been headlined as LOSS FOR CLINTON, whereas a Clinton win has not ever been headlined as LOSS FOR SANDERS. Bernie Sanders has been pushed out by the media because the idea of a self-made man who does not crave international war is completely alien to such as Fox News. The idea of a man who is popular because he calls for world peace and for rescue of the environment cannot provide outraged headlines for CNN, who have devoted their online news page to Donald Thump long before Thump was even a logical contender. Thump doing absolutely nothing has been more newsworthy to CNN than Sanders' state-to-state victories.
Ballot papers for 2016 should include a NO CONFIDENCE IN EITHER NOMINEE box, and it is this box that would collect the most votes.
Clinton and Thump may be popular with the party faithful - but the party faithful aren't that large, and are not America, therefore a sad day looms in November - a day that only Bernie Sanders could have saved - had he been allowed his rightful share of media support. But, clearly, the presidential election really is none of your business. Did you ever seriously think it was?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bRQZuzBTKeQ

MORRISSEY
June 2016.

Last edited by a moderator:
And if you can't see the correlation between what happened at the recent shooting with the presidential race, you must be blind. D. Rump is going to blow up the world if he becomes president.
One candidate has said to stop nation building and no more wars unless it means a safer America, while the other has commanded a private military and thinks it's a good idea to get more involved in middle eastern affairs and in more countries. Guess which one is which.

Quite a nice coherent rant from Moz and not a royal in sight. Not sure that Bernie is the ideal alternative, but still.

Last edited:
That's pretty silly. People don't the right to shoot people they fear will harm them they have the right to shoot people who break into there home and not to live in fear of that person coming back as they please. I sleep on the second floor of my house and my gun is by my bed in a locked drawer. My eight month old son sleeps with us and sometimes across the hall. If I wake and hear someone coming up the stairs I will shoot them as I don't know they're intention and am not gonna wait and ask. It's not so much that someone will come into my house with the intention to harm so much as they could be on drugs, a good probability if theyre doing a home invasion, and who knows what amped up irrational thing they will do. Or if they're just a crazy serial killer like the grim sleeper person who's on trial right now. Especially with a child it's a risk I don't wanna take. I wanna minimize that risk as much as possible. As to the gun harming a member of your family, that's just individual incompetence and irresponsibility on the part of the gun owner and they should be tried and convicted of negligent homicide but rarely are thanks to the current laws which I'd like to change. I'm not worried about people coming in during the day and attacking me, I am a bit worried about a junkie breaking in while we sleep or when they think no ones home such as at night
lol you dont have a right to shoot someone just because they're in your house. if they're threatening harm than sure, but not just because they're "coming up the stairs" can you "shoot them". you're not going to wait and ask? but you have the protection of a gun, doesnt that afford you the luxury of waiting to ask? i mean, its not like you have to hide behind a door with a baseball bat and have one chance to nip this thing in the bud if he does turn out to be dangerous. you can wait and ask him his intentions and then STILL shoot him...

Ah, he is on vacation! And he carries signs with him. Whether he posts on solo with somewhat humorous postings, doubt it.

lol you dont have a right to shoot someone just because they're in your house. if they're threatening harm than sure, but not just because they're "coming up the stairs" can you "shoot them". you're not going to wait and ask? but you have the protection of a gun, doesnt that afford you the luxury of waiting to ask? i mean, its not like you have to hide behind a door with a baseball bat and have one chance to nip this thing in the bud if he does turn out to be dangerous. you can wait and ask him his intentions and then STILL shoot him...

How can you tell someone how they should react under potentially threatening and scary circumstances such as a home invasion. If an intruder is in your house, especially at night with your kids in bed, then too right you should act, and if you wanna shoot them then fair enough, maybe you would be calm and composed, but put yourself in the position of a single mother, who possibly suffers with anxiety, rattling with fear. Dont assume everyone has the same bravery and coolness under stress as you propose to have.

That's assuming they don't already have a gun in hand. I'm not an action hero and don't know that I wouldn't be scared or anxious and able to hit them if they charged me. Also legally I do have the right to shoot. Again I would be taking no chances and we, me an the intruder, would not be having a conversation of any sort. I would be shooting while my would would be calling nine one one. I would not feel remorse or guilt except for there poor choices in life. If someone is breaking into my home then I feel threatened and will defend. There are many many cases where this has been upheld. Most recently a fire department burst into a mans home after he didn't respond so he started shooting and I believe killed one of them. No charges as he thought someone was breaking into his home.

How can you tell someone how they should react under potentially threatening and scary circumstances such as a home invasion. If an intruder is in your house, especially at night with your kids in bed, then too right you should act, and if you wanna shoot them then fair enough, maybe you would be calm and composed, but put yourself in the position of a single mother, who possibly suffers with anxiety, rattling with fear. Dont assume everyone has the same bravery and coolness under stress as you propose to have.
aaah, what are the odds hey? I grew up in a country where you are not allowed to own a gun; I now live in a different country where you are not allowed to own a gun. I have never been raped or attacked, my house had never been broken into or burglarized. This kind of logic just creates unnecessary paranoia. One day you will wake up being scared of your own shadow.

That's assuming they don't already have a gun in hand. I'm not an action hero and don't know that I wouldn't be scared or anxious and able to hit them if they charged me. Also legally I do have the right to shoot. Again I would be taking no chances and we, me an the intruder, would not be having a conversation of any sort. I would be shooting while my would would be calling nine one one. I would not feel remorse or guilt except for there poor choices in life. If someone is breaking into my home then I feel threatened and will defend. There are many many cases where this has been upheld. Most recently a fire department burst into a mans home after he didn't respond so he started shooting and I believe killed one of them. No charges as he thought someone was breaking into his home.
what if it was a family member? or ive heard of mentally ill people going back to their homes and thinking they still live there... but you dont strike me as the type of person who would feel bad about shooting a mentally ill person. after all, he was "coming up" your "stairs". you had the right! it's just alllll "me and mine" with people like you, isnt it? this type of mentality has "scared little non-entity" written all over it, and frankly, it makes me sick.

aaah, what are the odds hey? I grew up in a country where you are not allowed to own a gun; I now live in a different country where you are not allowed to own a gun. I have never been raped or attacked, my house had never been broken into or burglarized. This kind of logic just creates unnecessary paranoia. One day you will wake up being scared of your own shadow.

But I'm living in a country with a whole mess of issues not just a persons access to guns. Drugs and organized crime is a big one. I have been attacked and beaten just for the sport of it, I've been the victim of robbery, I've been the victim of car theft as well and known other including other family members whom been victims of home invasions including my cousin who was tied up while they took his stuff ( he was a young teen of like thirteen or fourteen ). Sure maybe that's changed now and my life circumstances but I know from first hand experience that stuff can for sure happen. You know that potential mass shooting that happened in Baltimore where the police officer shot him before he could pull the trigger on his rifle ( being in another country you probably don't know ) but that was on the other end of the block I used to live on and it wasn't exactly a cheap place. Violence in this country can happen and I'm not gonna take any chances. It's hard to give an impression over the Internet in a post but I'm not paranoid and it's not something I'm constantLy thinking about. I got the gun so don't need to think a bout it. I mean if something did happen and I hesitated in firing and say it got my son killed, I don't think that's something I could live with. If they broke into my house with my family at home then they already mean to do me some harm and I'm not risking my family thinking well maybe they're not crazy, maybe they're not armed

Well they're your circumstances, you cant apply them to everyone. And people do get attacked and raped and burgled, every second of everyday, so not sure what point you're trying to make.

what if it was a family member? or ive heard of mentally ill people going back to their homes and thinking they still live there... but you dont strike me as the type of person who would feel bad about shooting a mentally ill person. after all, he was "coming up" your "stairs". you had the right! it's just alllll "me and mine" with people like you, isnt it? this type of mentality has "scared little non-entity" written all over it, and frankly, it makes me sick.

I wouldnt feel bad about shooting a mentally ill person intruding in my home and it has nothing to do with feeling like an entity. That's just the way things worked out. I'd feel pity for the person shot in that instance but I wouldn't regret shooting. If a mentally ill family member of mine was shot intruding in someone's home I'd feel grief but I wouldn't feel anger or blame the home owners. I might feel blame towards his or her care takers but it depends on the situation. It's a tough world full of tough decisions and choices almost none of which I can say I know the all of or the ethical consequences of but I do my best like everyone else and that's my stance. One that's been upheld by many others and in a court of law supported by many others

Ah, he is on vacation! And he carries signs with him. Whether he posts on solo with somewhat humorous postings, doubt it.

Hey we can make some good photo montage art with this pic !
How about cropping ' I am a useless t@@t ' on it. :laughing:

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

I wouldnt feel bad about shooting a mentally ill person intruding in my home and it has nothing to do with feeling like an entity. That's just the way things worked out. I'd feel pity for the person shot in that instance but I wouldn't regret shooting. If a mentally ill family member of mine was shot intruding in someone's home I'd feel grief but I wouldn't feel anger or blame the home owners. I might feel blame towards his or her care takers but it depends on the situation. It's a tough world full of tough decisions and choices almost none of which I can say I know the all of or the ethical consequences of but I do my best like everyone else and that's my stance. One that's been upheld by many others and in a court of law supported by many others
of course. it's all about the law. just like choosing a partner is all about the genes that will be passed on. do you have spirit or personality at all? what horrible thing has been done to you to turn you into a whiny shell of a man?

of course. it's all about the law. just like choosing a partner is all about the genes that will be passed on. do you have spirit or personality at all? what horrible thing has been done to you to turn you into a whiny shell of a man?

If anything it's probably weary conversations with people like yourself. I don't see me whining here, I see a lot of you taking issue and condescendingly complaining about my opinion on how manage my own home. I also see you not really having a serious conversation about a serious issue, gun control the responsibility of owning a gun gun laws etc. I see you trying to take that serious topic and making it a personal issue to harass me in every post you make in this thread. I see you being judge mental about my descisions about to best protect my family, which you claim you don't have, in a place you claim not to live to. I now believe you when you say you're a lot younger than I am as you seem to seriously need to grow up. Maybe that's the difference in your perception of me, I'm a grown up and can act like one

I like to win quizzes. Let's see, the former candidate is Trump or Sanders and the latter is Clinton.

Anyway, I just love reading Mozzer's insightful observations. I bet most Moz fans didn't even know what he meant when he sang, "The news world hands them stardom." Go, Moz go!

#BanBoltGuns

One candidate has said to stop nation building and no more wars unless it means a safer America, while the other has commanded a private military and thinks it's a good idea to get more involved in middle eastern affairs and in more countries. Guess which one is which.

I believe you mean the 2nd amendment. That is the right to bear arms.

The 4th amendment is the right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized."

There is a major difference between the right to own a gun for personal protection of your home and the right to own the sort of weapons used in war zones. Of course only the police can be trusted with those...
Sorry I got my amendments mixed up.

That's pretty silly. People don't the right to shoot people they fear will harm them they have the right to shoot people who break into there home and not to live in fear of that person coming back as they please. I sleep on the second floor of my house and my gun is by my bed in a locked drawer. My eight month old son sleeps with us and sometimes across the hall. If I wake and hear someone coming up the stairs I will shoot them as I don't know they're intention and am not gonna wait and ask. It's not so much that someone will come into my house with the intention to harm so much as they could be on drugs, a good probability if theyre doing a home invasion, and who knows what amped up irrational thing they will do. Or if they're just a crazy serial killer like the grim sleeper person who's on trial right now. Especially with a child it's a risk I don't wanna take. I wanna minimize that risk as much as possible. As to the gun harming a member of your family, that's just individual incompetence and irresponsibility on the part of the gun owner and they should be tried and convicted of negligent homicide but rarely are thanks to the current laws which I'd like to change. I'm not worried about people coming in during the day and attacking me, I am a bit worried about a junkie breaking in while we sleep or when they think no ones home such as at night
So you're going to shoot a junkie? Is there a law for that too in America? Is that not manslaughter?

So you're going to shoot a junkie? Is there a law for that too in America? Is that not manslaughter?

Unless you're just referring to a typo in some dry witty remark, I don't wanna reread something I wrote to find out, then yes as long as that junkie is breaking into my home and no it's not manslaughter when I have reason to fear for my safety and the safety of my children and that person is engaged in criminal activity in this case breaking and entering. Are you being serious, it's kinda hard for me to tell with you. Of you have a real point to make go ahead as I can listen and consider others opinions and even change my kind of convinced but nothing you've said previously is very convincing

alright, here's my contribution to the gun issue. i dont have a problem with people having guns. guns arent the issue. it's the whole american mentality of happiness being the only reason to live that is the real problem. people are brought up expecting to be happy; expecting they will be successful and have a big house and a big car and a beautiful sexy partner, etc. they take this as their birthright. "it's my right to be happy, and if i'm not then there's no point for me to be alive." not being happy brings a sense of failure and a sense of lack of purpose. but of course, in these peoples minds, happiness is their right, and they will do anything to fulfill that right-- drugs, stealing, whatever; all for a little happiness that they imagined themselves to have earned. and if they cant find happiness anywhere then, because, in their minds, the world still owes them something, they take happiness from someone else, because if they arent happy, why should anyone else be? this is why in other countries everyone and their dog can have a gun and there is very little violent crime, because other countries dont have this same culture of "happiness at all costs". look at disneyland. in the words of hermann hesse (speaking about disneyland) "there has to be something wrong with a country that needs that much happiness"

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom