TTY: Hate-rosexuality; Morrissey on the Orlando massacre

Hate-rosexuality - true-to-you.net
13 June 2016

Although the gunman who massacred 49 people at an Orlando gay club is said to have been 'repulsed' by homosexuality, he nonetheless left behind a slew of self-adoring 'selfies'; a handsome man gazing enchantedly at his own face. It is therefore acceptable for him to lovingly admire his own maleness, but it is not OK for other men to like other men. Does Islamic scripture say it is fitting for a man to sit alone taking adoring photographs of himself? I doubt it.
Meanwhile, Donald Thump, probably America's next President, reacts to the Orlando massacre by explaining how, if the people within the club were themselves armed with guns, then there would have been fewer casualties. This, of course, is his way of avoiding any words of support to the Orlando gay community (it is their own fault for going into a nightclub without hand grenades). Donald Thump would therefore probably claim that the massacred children of Sandy Hook would still be alive today if only they'd had the common sense to carry sawn-off shotguns to school. The Thump response to Orlando is therefore anti-gay and pro-gun possession. Ann Coulter will be waving her baseball cap and cheering. It's all going so well for America!
Unfortunately, CNN obliged the gunman once again with a flashing flood of publicity - which is all he ever wanted, and which will encourage the next shooter to prepare for international fame. Why show the gunman's face? Nobody needs to see it.
The larger disaster is the two leading faces in the presidential race, as the world prepares to shake its head in disbelief when the new president is named. Clinton is the face and voice of pooled money (and will therefore repay the established elite with whatever they want if she is elected), and Donald Thump is George Wallace - hating just about anyone who doesn't happen to be Donald Thump. Surely this is not 2016 America?
Thump's only achievement so far is in making Sarah Palin seem intelligent, which, admittedly, is so difficult as to be a colossal strike in his favor.
The true victory of the presidential race has been the independent success of Bernie Sanders, whose approach has been so sane and intelligent and measured that he has been therefore all but entirely ignored by the U.S. media, who cannot understand anyone who is not blood-thirsty. This is because Bernie Sanders is human, and one who unusually did not gain his position because of several billion invested dollars. His many primary successes in the presidential race have been headlined as LOSS FOR CLINTON, whereas a Clinton win has not ever been headlined as LOSS FOR SANDERS. Bernie Sanders has been pushed out by the media because the idea of a self-made man who does not crave international war is completely alien to such as Fox News. The idea of a man who is popular because he calls for world peace and for rescue of the environment cannot provide outraged headlines for CNN, who have devoted their online news page to Donald Thump long before Thump was even a logical contender. Thump doing absolutely nothing has been more newsworthy to CNN than Sanders' state-to-state victories.
Ballot papers for 2016 should include a NO CONFIDENCE IN EITHER NOMINEE box, and it is this box that would collect the most votes.
Clinton and Thump may be popular with the party faithful - but the party faithful aren't that large, and are not America, therefore a sad day looms in November - a day that only Bernie Sanders could have saved - had he been allowed his rightful share of media support. But, clearly, the presidential election really is none of your business. Did you ever seriously think it was?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bRQZuzBTKeQ

MORRISSEY
June 2016.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey you were the one who said guns were widespread and everywhere here.
Its been years since ive seen a civilian actually carry a gun or seen a gun in anyones house but according to the know it all Europeans you kick a rock and guns pop out here.

I don't understand what point you are trying to make. You were the one saying that banning guns in the US isn't a good idea because you'd end up like Europe where "everyone is disarmed apart from the terrorists" - implying that gun ownership is a good thing, no? Then you say that "Europeans are doing nothing about having their fellow countrymen killed" - implying that we should take matters in our own hands and get armed in order to defend ourselves - no? Then you turn around and say that know-it-all Europeans overestimate the amount of guns in the US when apparently, based on some anecdotal evidence of yours, there really aren't that many guns in the US.

What are you trying to say, what IS your point? Do you think citizens can / should protect themselves against terrorist attacks by carrying guns? Are you for or against gun control? Are you perhaps saying you don't have enough guns in America?

Last edited:
Well good evening, Mr Trump!

The difference is that Europeans don't live in constant fear and paranoia.

Please answer me one question: How exactly did widespread gun ownership in the US help prevent this terrorist act?

Can you not see the irony?
:thumbsup:

sometimes i wish i had a gun so that when im waiting at an intersection and i get the walk signal and am about to walk and some obnxious philistine in their filthy car cuts me off i could whip it out and shoot at their tires. what are they thinking, cutting off nice wholesome dames? oh yes, i would know just what to do if i had a gun. where does one get a gun? i feel like this is thread in which to inquire.

sometimes i wish i had a gun so that when im waiting at an intersection and i get the walk signal and am about to walk and some obnxious philistine in their filthy car cuts me off i could whip it out and shoot at their tires. what are they thinking, cutting off nice wholesome dames? oh yes, i would know just what to do if i had a gun. where does one get a gun? i feel like this is thread in which to inquire.

Scary, you were nice at one point. You have been on this site too long. What made you post this?

ugh, i dont feel like i need to be answerable to anons. it's great that you can identify ME as having been nice at one point, but who the hell are you? im sorry, am i supposed to give a f*** about being perceived as nice by you? am i supposed to worry about offending the delicate sensibilites of people i dont even know are out there?

and yeah... very very scary. lol

Last edited:
But they can't really ban all guns without going house to house and searching then confiscating, and THIS is exactly what many of the 2nd Amendment people are saying. You could stop selling them, but there people who have one or two and there are people who have a basement full. I read about this man who died and they found on his property a school bus filled with weapons. The people that are the most afraid of the bans have lots of guns. And they think "Obummer" is going to send out the police and military to come and take them, and that's exactly what they would have to do. Is that even possible? That would start a war in this country and everything the survivalists are saying about the collapse of society would come true.
They can't do it and that's why they don't.
The senate rejected gun control bills the other day for three reasons. First is that they get money from NRA lobbyists. Second is that they would be voted out by citizens who are paranoid about gun control of any sort. Third is that there is some nut out there watching that vote who has a big collection of guns and not one of those senators wants him to come looking for them.Sounds crazy but there are lots of little groups in the US who might not have actually done anything illegal yet but who are very paranoid and these senators don't want to get on their radar.

I sort of know and understand what you mean as also echoed by other members of the forum here.

Id temperalliy forgot about 3D printing, so as you say, it may be completly and utterly pointless In even trying to control the sale of guns and ban them ect as people will soon have the tecnology 2 print almost ANYTHING they want including guns ect very very easily.

These 3D printers are very expensive at the momonet but as tecnologly advances all households will have them as common as having a tv set.

But I have faith in the human race and the new age born rainbow children ! :)

These 3D printers will also be used soon 2 "print" new body parts ect made from ones own DNA footprint and so can be used to print out "grow " and replace desiesed parts for "new" ones !

If fact scientists are already doing this but its in early stages of develpment at the moment.
But this of course cud be seen as interfering with God and the universe and the moon and the laws of nature ect

I do have slight concerns however about the advancement of Artificial intelligence , for the first time in history we now have a super computer that can beat a human grand master at chess!
Its never been heard of before!
We need to be very careful with all this incredible new technology we will soon have!

Im going back 2 nature and of the earth 4 the time being, I feel safe there ! :)

(edited and deleted the rest, )

Last edited:
"Hate-rosexuality?" Oh Christ.

If there were armed GUARDS, as Trump suggested, perhaps this wouldn't have happened, at least to such a massive extent. Guns won't disappear from criminals' hands—hence why there are more shootings in gun-free zones!

Morrissey, like too many people, is out of touch. At least he admits, grudgingly, that Trump will be the next POTUS.

ugh, i dont feel like i need to be answerable to anons. it's great that you can identify ME as having been nice at one point, but who the hell are you? im sorry, am i supposed to give a f*** about being perceived as nice by you? am i supposed to worry about offending the delicate sensibilites of people i dont even know are out there?

and yeah... very very scary. lol

Read your post again, you sound crazy. In America, oddly enough, you never say i wish i had a gun in a joking manor. People would think you were crazy, it isn't something to joke about.

But I have faith in the human race and the new age born rainbow children ! :)

These 3D printers will also be used soon 2 "print" new body parts ect made from ones own DNA footprint and so can be used to print out "grow " and replace desiesed parts for "new" ones !

Never thought of that. If we get blasted by the 3d printed weapon we can 3d print a new body part. :D

If fact scientists are already doing this but its in early stages of develpment at the moment.
But this of course cud be seen as interfering with God and the universe and the moon and the laws of nature ect

I do have slight concerns however about the advancement of Artificial intelligence , for the first time in history we now have a super computer that can beat a human grand master at chess!
Its never been heard of before!
We need to be very careful with all this incredible new technology we will soon have!

Im going back 2 nature and of the earth 4 the time being, I feel safe there ! :)
(edited and deleted the rest, )
I'm not sure about AI either, but I don't think anything will stop us from trying. Maybe if they can create Artificial Empathy to go with it we will be okay.

But we talked about a bunch of things that cause fear. In the end we have to change our consciousness, I agree. I think we're seeing a collision now between outdated ways of thinking like Islam and Christianity while at the same time we have the technology that we aren't quite ready to ethically use yet. It is completely bizarre and shameful that we all have nuclear weapons pointed at each other when the money and technology could be used to create a utopia. We could feed and house everyone, develop everyone's talents who want to work, and let people lie on the beach if they can't or don't want to contribute. There isn't enough work for everyone once more things are automated.
So if that is what you mean by the rainbow children and all that then I am all for it.

If there were armed GUARDS, as Trump suggested, perhaps this wouldn't have happened, at least to such a massive extent. Guns won't disappear from criminals' hands—hence why there are more shootings in gun-free zones!

Yes! "War Is Peace" If we could all just live in a completely armed military zone we would be carefree.

Read your post again, you sound crazy. In America, oddly enough, you never say i wish i had a gun in a joking manor. People would think you were crazy, it isn't something to joke about.
can you stop being so obtuse, please? i mean, what do you need to be explained? if you could phrase your posts in question form that would make this exchange slightly less excruciating for me, since my enjoyment of explaining things might hopefully mitigate my distaste at your obtuseness. if you could number your questions as well that would be good.
zum beispiel:
1. where did you niceness go?
2. why do you think it's appropriate to joke about guns?
3. how do you know i [anonymous poster] am so obtuse
?

like that. can you do that?
thanks in advance!

Last edited:
Did anyone hear anything about the Germany shooting. I haven't seen much info

you should learn to control your inner adolf.

I don't understand what point you are trying to make. You were the one saying that banning guns in the US isn't a good idea because you'd end up like Europe where "everyone is disarmed apart from the terrorists" - implying that gun ownership is a good thing, no? Then you say that "Europeans are doing nothing about having their fellow countrymen killed" - implying that we should take matters in our own hands and get armed in order to defend ourselves - no? Then you turn around and say that know-it-all Europeans overestimate the amount of guns in the US when apparently, based on some anecdotal evidence of yours, there really aren't that many guns in the US.

What are you trying to say, what IS your point? Do you think citizens can / should protect themselves against terrorist attacks by carrying guns? Are you for or against gun control? Are you perhaps saying you don't have enough guns in America?

My point is that you dont know what you are talking about when you pontificate specially about the USA

My point is that you dont know what you are talking about when you pontificate specially about the USA

What did I say that was incorrect? Please enlighten me.

There IS more widespread gun ownership in the US than in Europe.

Again, what do you think? Do you think citizens can / should protect themselves against terrorist attacks by carrying guns? You seem to suggest that gun ownership is a good thing when you say that "in Europe everyone is disarmed apart from the terrorists". By consequence, you think that gun ownership is too low in Europe. How about the US? Are you happy with the situation? What do you suggest? What is your solution to mass shootings?

Just repeating that somebody doesn't know what they are talking without actually saying anything yourself apart from blatantly ignorant shit like "in Europe everyone is disarmed apart from the terrorist" (which is completely incorrect BTW since police aren't unarmed, security guards aren't unarmed, armies aren't unarmed) makes you look quite foolish. Say something of substance yourself or STFU.

Last edited:

Again, what do you think? Do you think citizens can / should protect themselves against terrorist attacks by carrying guns? You seem to suggest that gun ownership is a good thing when you say that "in Europe everyone is disarmed apart from the terrorists". By consequence, you think that gun ownership is too low in Europe. How about the US? Are you happy with the situation? What do you suggest? What is your solution to mass shootings?

Just repeating that somebody doesn't know what they are talking without actually saying anything yourself apart from blatantly ignorant shit like "in Europe everyone is disarmed apart from the terrorist" (which is completely incorrect BTW since police aren't unarmed, security guards aren't unarmed, armies aren't unarmed) makes you look quite foolish. Say something of substance yourself or STFU.

yes gun ownership is too low in Europe thats one reason they cant defend themselves against terrorism.
only the terrorists have guns in Europe.

you are being foolish and showing yourself to be ill informed by stating that gun ownership is widespread in the US yet not one victim in the Orlando incident was armed. Yes if someone had a weapon,he could have been shot while he texted and called his girlfriend.

yes gun ownership is too low in Europe thats one reason they cant defend themselves against terrorism. only the terrorists have guns in Europe.

Well, as I said above, you are wrong. European police have guns, security guards have guns, armies have guns. Organised crime syndicates have guns. Criminals have guns. It IS possible to get hold of guns, you know. I could probably get hold of an assault rifle within a week or two. But here's the thing: I don't feel the need to own a gun. Europeans don't feel the need to own guns.

Well, as I said above, you are wrong. European police have guns, security guards have guns, armies have guns. Organised crime syndicates have guns. Criminals have guns. It IS possible to get hold of guns, you know. I could probably get hold of an assault rifle within a week or two. But here's the thing: I don't feel the need to own a gun. Europeans don't feel the need to own guns.
:thumb:

Now you are doing a 180 degree turn in your argument. Now you can get guns in Europe at the drop of a hat just like in the US!!
You can get a gun anytime you want to? That certifies your gun control laws as ridiculous.

Back
Top Bottom