TTY: Harry the Hero is Dennis The Menace

f*** Prince Harry, the little bastard brat. I'd say f*** his father Charles, too, after the 'black spider letters' where he supported the #BadgerKillCullCult, but everyone knows his dad is James Hewitt. Diana was a right goer! Who wouldn't be if you'd had to put up with being f***ed by Charles Windsor just to produce a sprog? Shame that stupid f*** Harry didn't get pissed up and go for a swim with some booby models thinking he was in Vegas. He deserves a Darwin Award, as does the dead ass-hat in the video below.

best
BB

ps: Really shit writing by Morrissey. Obviously done on the plane jet-lagged and pissed and nto proof-read by someone with a brain. Why the f*** is he 'grateful' to arrive in Sydney? Did he think the jet would crash or be hijacked by a maniac and crashed. That would be a fun Buddy Holly type end to his career, which is crashing to the ground anyway. Can he get back on a flight-path to somewhere other than Ridicule? Maybe. Not that it matters a great deal. And the 'turbulent pest/priest' ending doesn't work. What has Thomas Becket got to do with this? *scratches head*

"When animals attack: A 24-year-old Australian man was killed in a horrifying attack by a five meter saltwater crocodile while swimming in front of friends in the Mary River in Australia's Northern Territory on Saturday night.

Darwin-based IT worker Sean Cole and about 15 friends were celebrating a birthday near the Mary River, a waterway known to be teeming with crocodiles and clearly signposted. Cole and another man went back into the water after an earlier dip, friends said, even though the group had earlier spotted a large croc on the opposite riverbank. Horrified friends then saw the animal close its jaws around the the young man's body and swim down the river with its prey before disappearing.

Police and park rangers searched through the night. Rangers shot dead every large croc they found, including one 4.8m animal they believe to be the one responsible for attacking Cole. Police found Cole's body on Monday morning.

Crocodile researcher Dr Grahame Webb said swimming in the river comes with an almost 100% chance of being attacked. The Mary River is said to have the highest density of saltwater crocodiles in the world. Staff at the holiday park where the group were celebrating say the friends were warned of not enter the water."

- - - Updated - - -

Shame on the crocodiles for living in the habitat they have evolved in for millions of years. Don't they realise that this is a human planet and any threat to our precious, magical bodies is forbidden?

The crocodiles will outlive the Human Disg-Race.

best
BB

Last edited by a moderator:
You're a dick bb.

As a New Zealander I agree with your anti-Harry sentiments. We have had a couple of weeks of vomit-inducing drivel from the media and the general public so pleased to give Harry a nice holiday on the taxpayer to meet the commoners and to bless us with his golden handshake. What has he done? - zilch. Curses to him! Crocodiles of the World Unite and Take Over!

f*** Prince Harry, the little bastard brat. I'd say f*** his father Charles, too, after the 'black spider letters' where he supported the #BadgerKillCullCult, but everyone knows his dad is James Hewitt. Diana was a right goer! Who wouldn't be if you'd had to put up with being f***ed by Charles Windsor just to produce a sprog? Shame that stupid f*** Harry didn't get pissed up and go for a swim with some booby models thinking he was in Vegas. He deserves a Darwin Award, as does the dead ass-hat in the video below.

best
BB

ps: Really shit writing by Morrissey. Obviously done on the plane jet-lagged and pissed and nto proof-read by someone with a brain. Why the f*** is he 'grateful' to arrive in Sydney? Did he think the jet would crash or be hijacked by a maniac and crashed. That would be a fun Buddy Holly type end to his career, which is crashing to the ground anyway. Can he get back on a flight-path to somewhere other than Ridicule? Maybe. Not that it matters a great deal. And the 'turbulent pest/priest' ending doesn't work. What has Thomas Becket got to do with this? *scratches head*

"When animals attack: A 24-year-old Australian man was killed in a horrifying attack by a five meter saltwater crocodile while swimming in front of friends in the Mary River in Australia's Northern Territory on Saturday night.

Darwin-based IT worker Sean Cole and about 15 friends were celebrating a birthday near the Mary River, a waterway known to be teeming with crocodiles and clearly signposted. Cole and another man went back into the water after an earlier dip, friends said, even though the group had earlier spotted a large croc on the opposite riverbank. Horrified friends then saw the animal close its jaws around the the young man's body and swim down the river with its prey before disappearing.

Police and park rangers searched through the night. Rangers shot dead every large croc they found, including one 4.8m animal they believe to be the one responsible for attacking Cole. Police found Cole's body on Monday morning.

Crocodile researcher Dr Grahame Webb said swimming in the river comes with an almost 100% chance of being attacked. The Mary River is said to have the highest density of saltwater crocodiles in the world. Staff at the holiday park where the group were celebrating say the friends were warned of not enter the water."

- - - Updated - - -

The crocodiles will outlive the Human Disg-Race.

best
BB

Last edited by a moderator:
Ha! He knows Dennis the menance
I wonder if he was refering to the Beano one or the american one. Hope its the Beano one, one of my absolut faves
Who doesn't know who dennis the menace(beano one) is.. well that is british anyway? But i assume he means that one.

Dennis the Menace plot summary:

"The show follows the lives of the Mitchell family – Henry, Alice, and their only child, Dennis, an energetic, trouble-prone, mischievous, but well-meaning boy, who often tangles first with his peace-and-quiet-loving neighbor, George Wilson, a retired salesman, and later with George's brother John, a writer."

Premiered October 4, 1959. I'd say her head split three ways on this one, kids.

Dennis the Menace plot summary:

"The show follows the lives of the Mitchell family – Henry, Alice, and their only child, Dennis, an energetic, trouble-prone, mischievous, but well-meaning boy, who often tangles first with his peace-and-quiet-loving neighbor, George Wilson, a retired salesman, and later with George's brother John, a writer."

Premiered October 4, 1959. I'd say her head split three ways on this one, kids.
that is the american one.
you should read the British one........ he is just an evil little shit, but funny :D

It would be so nice if he could spend time in LA without Clover Dean stalking him and broadcasting to Twitter where he is.

Do you think she offers her stalkingskillz for hire on a freelance basis? I'd pay her a bill to figure out what studio the stones are rehearsing in based on this pic:

image.jpg

Jon would lose his mind.

As a New Zealander I agree with your anti-Harry sentiments. We have had a couple of weeks of vomit-inducing drivel from the media and the general public so pleased to give Harry a nice holiday on the taxpayer to meet the commoners and to bless us with his golden handshake. What has he done? - zilch. Curses to him! Crocodiles of the World Unite and Take Over!

Why have you still got the Union Jack on your flag?

Crocs Take Over-very good line!

best
BB

- - - Updated - - -

You're a dick bb.

f*** off you obese unmedicated schizophrenic troll.

best
BB

f*** off you obese unmedicated schizophrenic troll.

best
BB

You mean the obese unmedicated schizophrenic troll of your dreams? I will, as soon as I'm off work cleaning up yer f***ing mess.

Hey BB, you lining up your sweet stupid pussy for the night?

Keep something in mind. I concentrated in TRAIN WRECKS in school. I won't ruin you. Youll ruin yourself. So I suggest you back the f*** off trolling me and work with me because only a lobotomy would remove me from your head. You're hotheaded. You'll f*** yourself up and I'll let it happen if you don't tone down the f***en attitude.

How many times do I have to tell you bummie, it's not a Union Jack, it's a union flag, or the butchers apron to be precise

Oooooooooohhh !
Well that's you told Brummie !
GO AND SIT ON THE NAUGHTY STEP RIGHT NOW !

(Uncle Steve's still a CrankFraud !)

Benny-the-British-Butcher

Oooooooooohhh !
Well that's you told Brummie !
GO AND SIT ON THE NAUGHTY STEP RIGHT NOW !

(Uncle Steve's still a CrankFraud !)

Benny-the-British-Butcher

You too, jackass. You know lining up your 80 pound heifers for slaughter under the guise they are just girls w free spirits is no different than rationalizing a free-range steak is a happy cow to eat. Those zombie f*** buddies are someone's daughter. You f***tards should all meet my maker and boss.

Who's the crocodile now? Look in the mirror, assholes.

Did Harry choose to be born a Windsor? No.

Does a slaughter cow choose to be born a Wendy's-bound burger? No.

Would you mercilessly beat on a cow stuck knee-deep in shit in a feed lot? No.

Why do you not see it is the SAME THING? Rip Kate and Diana a new one all you want, f***. Please include that c*** Hollywood actress from the beloved golden age of cinema you hold so dear who married into it. Fine. But busting the Windsors balls for being slaves to a regal system is a WASTE of energy and platform. A WASTE. THEY DID NOT CHOOSE TO BE ROYAL. Asking them to resign is about as simple as looking at your own situation and seeing how easy it would be to tell PETA to f*** off when they tie you down to vegan rules when all you want is some good butter on your toast. It's COMPLICATED. Well guess what? It's complicated for the Windsors too. Also whoever you think you're msking happy by relentlessly picking on them...is it working? Or do they still treat you like shit?

It's time to move on from this idea. People are not reporting what you say at concerts. This is a really bad sign.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom