TTY: Harry the Hero is Dennis The Menace

The depths some will sink to defend a terrorist, eh? I think I might have touched a nerve. Don't forget to take your British passport with you when you next travel. In it Charles's Mother requests and requires that you are given safe passage. Talking of mothers...

"The first person to speak publicly about involvement in the disappearance of Jean McConville was a former I.R.A. terrorist named Dolours Price. In 2010, Price revealed in a series of interviews that she had been a member of a secret I.R.A. unit called the Unknowns, which conducted clandestine paramilitary work, including disappearances. Price did not participate in the raid on the McConville house, but she drove Jean McConville across the border into the Republic of Ireland, where she was executed. McConville, Price claimed, had been acting as an informer for the British Army, providing intelligence about I.R.A. activity in Divis Flats. The order to disappear her came from the Officer Commanding of the Belfast Brigade of the Provisional I.R.A.—the man who held ultimate authority over the Unknowns. According to Price, the Officer Commanding was Gerry Adams."

http://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2015/03/16/where-the-bodies-are-buried

That would be Jean McConville, mother-of-ten.

I was reading an interesting piece a few months back in The Economist in which the view was posited that the Republic was as much in thrall to the Brits as it has ever been, and if there is a Brexit the Irish would probably have to follow suit just to keep the lights on, so inextricably linked are the two nations.
you're deluding yourself, you haven't " touched a nerve" I find you amusing, Charlie is colonel in chief of the parachute regiment, why don't you do some research into the amount of innocent people they have murdered? I have explained this to you previously but here we go again, there is no such thing as a "British passport" it is a uk passport, but you've probably never left old blighty so you wouldn't know that

that is the american one.
you should read the British one........ he is just an evil little shit, but funny :D

Good to know.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom