TTY: Glastonbury Festival is not animal friendly

Re: True to You: Glastonbury

http://true-to-you.net/morrissey_news_150409_01

9 April 2015

Glastonbury Festival is not animal friendly

barbarism begins at home

Last year the artist Banksy burst into the Glastonbury Festival with his very clever moving art-piece called Sirens of the Lambs, which shows the screaming faces of lambs crying out from a truck bound for slaughter of the most unimaginably corrupt and vicious savagery.
Michael Eavis, the gentlemanly God of Glastonbury, was not impressed.
"Is it some kind of animal rights thing?" he asked, pretending not to understand what the rest of us saw so clearly. No, Michael, it was a preview of the UK entry for the 2015 Eurovision Song Contest…

"Our cows are actually very happy," Michael Eavis, now suddenly Dr. Dolittle, assured reporters, "they have the highest milk yield in the county."
What Michael Eavis meant by this statement was: WE are economically very happy because our cows have the highest milk yield in the county. No Glastonbury cow was available for comment, and no cows were heard laughing. Dr. Eavis equates milk yield as a sign of happiness, we note.

In order to 'have the highest milk yield in the county', a cow must be persistently 'raped' against its will (a logical assumption), or it must be artificially inseminated from the age of 13 months onwards, or injected with bovine growth hormone. The latter is banned (that is, frowned upon) in the UK, but since farmers pay no heed to the law when it comes to gassing badgers, shooting foxes or hunting, then we're safe to assume that the bovine growth hormone practice continues. In the UK, the farmers' financial gluttony is unassailably up there with the holy scriptures.
Dairy cows are not allowed to not be in lactation because then their milk production decreases and they do not produce enough milk to justify the cost of their board and lodgings. Therefore, cows are repeatedly raped and raped and raped … which Michael Eavis presumably thinks is a great way to make sentient beings happy. Dairy cows are only allowed to live for as long as they are useful to the farmer, which is about 4 years. If left alone, the cow could live for 20 years.
I assume that the dairy cows at Glastonbury who no longer yield milk are brought into the home of Michael Eavis and allowed to sit down and watch Emmerdale until they gently pass away in their later years, because, after all, Michael insists that Glastonbury cows are "very happy."
In truth, of course, as soon as a cow is a substandard producer of milk, she and her friends are sent off to have their throats slit.
We can easily imagine Michael Eavis waving the cattle truck off, and we can see his cows being "very happy" about that, and waving back to Michael.
A male calf produced by a dairy cow is immediately shot, or raised to be murdered for beef, or allowed no daylight during its entire short lifespan where it is trapped in a crate, unable to move, and thus the creation of veal. After calving, newborns are hit on the head with a hammer or pulled away from their mothers after just one day together, which causes explosive stress to both mother and baby. Does Michael Eavis approve of this? It appears so. Milk is worse than "meat" because on dairy farms the cows are tortured for YEARS before they are killed. Calves are pulled away from their mothers by dragging the calf with one leg, both mother and calf in a state of chaotic distress.
Does Michael Eavis at his Glastonbury Farm accommodate any cows at all that do not yield money his way? I doubt it. Off with their heads!
Does Michael Eavis care about the insane environmental damage caused by dairy farming? I doubt it. To hell with the environment! People who do not care about animal rights usually do not care about human rights. It naturally follows.
Should you actually agree to play at the Glastonbury Festival you might find visual arts expert Michael Eavis meddling with your presentations. In 2011 I played Glastonbury and attempted to sing the song Meat is murder. Behind me, a screen that usually shows the many evils of factory farming remained blank. I was told that Michael Eavis had stopped the screening of the film because it wasn't indicative of how his dairy farm operated. He didn't quite understand that the poor souls in the actual film did not want to be there in the first place. Michael Eavis also went on to justify banning the film by saying it would "upset" younger people. What Michael Eavis was saying, in effect, was:

it's OK for our belly, but not for our eyes … and at all costs don't educate anyone on animal cruelty because it might damage the financial profits of our happy Glastonbury Farm.

If he had thought the film gave an incorrect view of dairy farming, he wouldn't have cared if the film had been shown, but he banned the film because he knew the film was truth.

Like most animal haters, Michael appears to be one of those people who love dead animals, yet hate live ones. How is this sane, or logical, or possible?
If dogs and cats aren't 'food', then why are cows and sheep? The BBC recently made a terrible fuss when some unfortunate dogs were allegedly poisoned at Crufts - which, yes, was abysmal. But the BBC had no concern or report on the 40,000 piglets whose throats were slit in the UK in that very same week.
Why is the latter not a BBC story? Why is a poisoned dog at Crufts a story for national lamentation, yet the slaughter of 40,000 screaming piglets is not mentioned anywhere on any known news program?
If a dog is not food, then why is a pig?
Well, you might argue that 'oooh I love bacon', but if you love the pig dead, why do you not love the pig while it is alive, and why do you not protect it from slaughter … if you "love" "bacon" so much? Surely if you eat animals it's because you hate rather than love them?
Is a cat 'food'? No. So why is a lamb?
We have been trained and brainwashed to believe that some animals deserve to be killed and some don't, and much advertising effort is put into the hope that we do not ever decide for ourselves. No celebrity vegetarian chefs on the BBC! There is also heavy reliance on the hope that humans never quite become intelligent enough to understand that both humans and animals have natural rights. After all, as Gary Yourofsky brilliantly observed: if you remove bees or ants from the planet the entire cycle of life is damaged, but if you remove human beings from the planet then the entire planet will prosper and be saved.
Should we care that factory farming (which isn't farming at all - it's an industry very much like any other) is irrefutably linked to cancer in humans? Are you aware that the "country smell" so powerful in idyllic areas is actually the smell of mass slaughter of animals? Does anyone actually believe that the badger kill (not 'cull') is a move to protect cows, or to protect godly farmers' income? Are you aware that the virus of factory farming causes more greenhouse gas emissions than all combined forms of motorized transport? Of course you're not, for if you knew how much the "meat" industry is destroying the planet, well, you might grow wise to the biggest threat to your own life.

Like many animal haters, Michael Eavis was awarded a CBE by Elizabeth Battenberg (you have been ordered to address her as The Queen) in 2007. In 2005 he expressed how it was "outrageous to ban hunting". For such as Michael Eavis, there just cannot be enough bloodshed. More! More! More! Kill! Kill! Kill! Would he object if the hunters were also hunted?

Animal rights is now the leading social justice issue on the planet. Your decision is whether you support either the butcher or the butchered. It cannot be both.

Morrissey
8 April 2015

Did anyone hear about that horrible fire over at morrissey-solo? Nobody was harmed, thank God, but sadly, quite a few of Brummie Boy's straw men went up in flames. :lbf:

You're talking about the straw man fallacy, right? There have been a number of "straw men" on this thread. Morrissey didn't say that people who eat animals (or, in this case, drink/eat bovine mammary secretions) do so because they hate them. He asked a rhetorical question. If you are an active participant in the imprisonment, torture, and slaughter of a species by purchasing the "fruits" of it (i.e. flesh, secretions, ovum, etc.), you are participating in something incredibly hateful, so it follows, then, that you must hate that species? And if you DON'T hate them, then WHY are you participating in acts of hate against them? Logic.

no, somebody here think morrissey was here and had read their posts. :rofl:

i wouldn't read majority of post left here lately even if my life depends on it. :rofl:

but morrissey was here and acknowledged the dairy issue :rofl:. this is what we get when ego joins unhealthy imagination.

the blue rose society story has greater commonsense basis. :)

and more posters of solid quality left this place because of the one - vacuous, but unscrupulously persistent. :( never mind, the good ones gave up but morrissey! arrived. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

maybe this is better than the actual reunioun of 'the smiths'! :rofl:

Testify! Now we now what became of Sybil, anyway.

You're talking about the straw man fallacy, right? There have been a number of "straw men" on this thread. Morrissey didn't say that people who eat animals (or, in this case, drink/eat bovine mammary secretions) do so because they hate them. He asked a rhetorical question. If you are an active participant in the imprisonment, torture, and slaughter of a species by purchasing the "fruits" of it (i.e. flesh, secretions, ovum, etc.), you are participating in something incredibly hateful, so it follows, then, that you must hate that species? And if you DON'T hate them, then WHY are you participating in acts of hate against them? Logic.

but explaining that and arguing that are also part of the trap. youre not talking about anything the thread was supposed to be about and giving the person attention which is part of what they want

I have crawled out of the woodwork to congratulate BrummieBoy on his tremendous success. The haranguing paid off. The look on the faces of The Cult as the realisation dawns on them that not only was Morrissey wrong all along, and they were wrong for defending him, but BrummieBoy was RIGHT! must truly be a sight to behold. Most of whom, thus far on this thread, are conspicuous by their absence. Shall I go so far as to say that BrummieBoy may be personally responsible for enabling the possible rehabilitation of Morrissey's career? Which seemed implausible. Until Morrissey somehow squanders this latest lifeline thrown to him - not to be pessimistic but experience suggests that it's inevitable. Imagine the Cult followers' mouths agape as they struggle to comprehend the notion that BrummieBoy's 'mad genius' condemnations actually served to SAVE Morrissey. Now he just needs to go and read the 'Kiss Me a Lot' thread and repent for trolling womanhood.

It must be said that it's lucky Morrissey didn't drop dead last year from the CANCER! or he would have gone down in History as a lifelong Cheesetarian. Thankfully he was granted a few extra months on this earth to save face (time attention-whoring) by 'updating' his animal rights views, so he can continue *possibly dishonestly* using animal rights issues as one of his career-furthering 'gimmicks'.

[Much in the same way that he used Feminist and Homoerotic tropes whilst secretly being rampantly Heterosexual and getting his 55 year old rocks off by paying young women to undress and appear in his low budget videos. Has he not simply, over the past week, in that respect become Pop Music's answer to Johnny Rockard?
We have some idea now of how he passes the time in those 5 star hotels: The Adult Channel on the television and a stack of 'Nuts' magazines beside the bed. But enough about that. It's so three days ago.]

Arguably, we could say he has altered his publicly stated Animal Rights beliefs not from true empathetic feeling, but because of BrummieBoy having him on the ropes with the knock-out blow imminent. It was time to throw in the towel and admit that the better man won. However, the length of the post and the cutting and angry prose contained within suggests that this volte-face is genuine. Which is testament to BrummieBoy's linguistic elegance and powers of persuasion. I like to think that the venom directed at Michael Eavis in this TTY post is really at himself, regarding his ignorance until now about the treatment of Dairy Cows [none of whom were heard laughing when Morrissey was digesting cheese as recently as December 2014]. This especially is evinced by the following sentence: "Milk is worse than "meat" because on dairy farms the cows are tortured for YEARS before they are killed." It's been said better before, on this very website, but it's a relief to finally see Morrissey state it. It's unnecessary to say that milk is worse than meat because it's not a competition. However it's understandable that he wishes to reinforce how strongly he now feels on this hidden injustice.

One issue I have with Morrissey's impassioned statement is that he attempts to give the impression that he has always been aware of, and outraged by, the inhumanity of dairy farming. He hasn't. This would have been obvious even if we hadn't seen the rider. Otherwise he would have written this statement after Michael Eavis stopped the screening of his Meat is Murder footage at Glastonbury '11. Or, better again, if he had declined the invite to play there and wrote a similar statement to elaborate on his reasons for doing so. He only realised the significance now of Eavis stopping the video from being shown. This is a minor grievance, but indicative of Morrissey's lack of humility and character. At least he didn't stubbornly choose to remain silent after educating himself about Milk indeed being Murder.

At any rate, we're forgiving people on Morrissey-solo.com. He has owned up to his mistakes, which we'll tentatively accept, but shall continue to monitor him closely from here. Needless to say, if any dairy products appear on future riders there will be HELL TO PAY! But it truly does appear that he has learned his lesson. It's just a shame that so many Dairy Cows had to be "raped and raped and raped" before he finally 'got it'.

Mr. Morrissey, I am pleased to accept this apology (although it's not apologetic enough for my liking). There is still so much more which you will need to avow before full rehabilitation is possible. This is a promising start. You might yet play to audiences in packed stadiums aged 80 à la Leonard Cohen. The future is yours to shape. It begins today. Get to work on writing terrific new music to make your winter years shine brighter than any of the incarnations of your persona which came before. You have something new(ish) to write about now, don't you ?

We are back on somewhat amicable terms for the moment. But don't let me see you in my office again.

Born to Harangue
10 April 2015

Last edited:
I have crawled out of the woodwork to congratulate BrummieBoy on his tremendous success. The haranguing paid off. The look on the faces of The Cult as the realisation dawns on them that not only was Morrissey wrong all along, and they were wrong for defending him, but BrummieBoy was RIGHT! must truly be a sight to behold. Most of whom, thus far on this thread, are conspicuous by their absence. Shall I go so far as to say that BrummieBoy may be personally responsible for enabling the possible rehabilitation of Morrissey's career? Which seemed impossible. Until Morrissey somehow squanders this latest lifeline thrown to him - not to be pessimistic but experience suggests that it's inevitable. Imagine the Cult followers' mouths agape as they struggle to comprehend the notion that BrummieBoy's 'mad genius' condemnations actually served to SAVE Morrissey. Now he just needs to go and read the 'Kiss Me a Lot' thread and repent for trolling womanhood.

It must be said that it's lucky Morrissey didn't drop dead last year from the CANCER! or he would have gone down in History as a lifelong Cheesetarian. Thankfully he was granted a few extra months on this earth to save face (time attention-whoring) by 'updating' his animal rights views, so he can continue *possibly dishonestly* using animal rights issues as one of his career-furthering 'gimmicks'.

[Much in the same way that he used Feminist and Homoerotic tropes whilst secretly being rampantly Heterosexual and getting his 55 year old rocks off by paying young women to undress and appear in his low budget videos. Has he not simply, over the past week, in that respect become Pop Music's answer to Johnny Rockard?
We have some idea now of how he passes the time in those 5 star hotels: The Adult Channel on the television and a stack of 'Nuts' magazines beside the bed. But enough about that. It's so three days ago.]

Arguably, we could say he has altered his publicly stated Animal Rights beliefs not from true empathetic feeling, but because of BrummieBoy having him on the ropes with the knock-out blow imminent. It was time to throw in the towel and admit that the better man won. However, the length of the post and the cutting and angry prose contained within suggests that this volte-face is genuine. Which is testament to BrummieBoy's linguistic elegance and powers of persuasion. I like to think that the venom directed at Michael Eavis in this TTY post is really at himself, regarding his ignorance until now about the treatment of Dairy Cows [none of whom were heard laughing when Morrissey was digesting cheese as recently as December 2014]. This especially is evinced by the following sentence: "Milk is worse than "meat" because on dairy farms the cows are tortured for YEARS before they are killed." It's been said better before, on this very website, but it's a relief to finally see Morrissey state it. It's unnecessary to say that milk is worse than meat because it's not a competition. However it's understandable that he wishes to reinforce how strongly he now feels on this hidden injustice.

One issue I have with Morrissey's impassioned statement is that he attempts to give the impression that he has always been aware of, and outraged by, the inhumanity of dairy farming. He hasn't. This would have been obvious even if we hadn't seen the rider. Otherwise he would have written this statement after Michael Eavis stopped the screening of his Meat is Murder footage at Glastonbury '11. Or, better again, if he had declined the invite to play there and wrote a similar statement to elaborate on his reasons for doing so. He only realised the significance now of Eavis stopping the video from being shown. This is a minor grievance, but indicative of Morrissey's lack of humility and character. At least he didn't stubbornly choose to remain silent after educating himself about Milk indeed being Murder.

At any rate, we're forgiving people on Morrissey-solo.com. He has owned up to his mistakes, which we'll tentatively accept, but shall continue to monitor him closely from here. Needless to say, if any dairy products appear on future riders there will be HELL TO PAY! But it truly does appear that he has learned his lesson. It's just a shame that so many Dairy Cows had to be "raped and raped and raped" before he finally 'got it'.

Mr. Morrissey, I am pleased to accept this apology. Yet there is so much more which you need to avow. This is a promising start. You might yet play to audiences in packed stadiums aged 80 à la Leonard Cohen. The future is yours to shape. It begins today. Get to work on writing terrific new music to make your winter years shine brighter than any of the incarnations of your persona which came before. You have something new(ish) to write about now, don't you ?

We are back on somewhat amicable terms for the moment. But don't let me see you in my office again.

Born to Harangue
10 April 2015

Can I ask a question ? These threads are so full of BB, Benny back slapping posts it's hard to work out the facts.
What makes everyone think Morrissey consumed dairy products in the past ? Was there some proof or just
speculation ?

I have crawled out of the woodwork to congratulate BrummieBoy on his tremendous success. The haranguing paid off. The look on the faces of The Cult as the realisation dawns on them that not only was Morrissey wrong all along, and they were wrong for defending him, but BrummieBoy was RIGHT! must truly be a sight to behold. Most of whom, thus far on this thread, are conspicuous by their absence. Shall I go so far as to say that BrummieBoy may be personally responsible for enabling the possible rehabilitation of Morrissey's career? Which seemed implausible. Until Morrissey somehow squanders this latest lifeline thrown to him - not to be pessimistic but experience suggests that it's inevitable. Imagine the Cult followers' mouths agape as they struggle to comprehend the notion that BrummieBoy's 'mad genius' condemnations actually served to SAVE Morrissey. Now he just needs to go and read the 'Kiss Me a Lot' thread and repent for trolling womanhood.

Mr. Morrissey, I am pleased to accept this apology (although it's not apologetic enough for my liking). There is still so much more which you will need to avow before full rehabilitation is possible. This is a promising start. You might yet play to audiences in packed stadiums aged 80 à la Leonard Cohen. The future is yours to shape. It begins today. Get to work on writing terrific new music to make your winter years shine brighter than any of the incarnations of your persona which came before. You have something new(ish) to write about now, don't you ?

Born to Harangue
10 April 2015

I occasionally check this site and as an "outsider" it's threads like this that remind me how sick BB and Benny are.
The frenzy of their back slapping posts. The ridiculous nativity of their belief that they might have influenced anyone, let
alone Morrissey. The childish "gateing" of every event as though they define Morrissey's downfall. You can come back
after weeks and they are still here like a stuck record, shouting nonsense in a dark and lonely corner of the internet.

Better late than never. With this statement he can begin to repair his psyche, his reputation and his mental health. Ever since I found out he WAS a Cheesetarian I was certain some of his depression was related to the cognitive dissonance of singing 'Meat Is Murder' whilst having cheese on his backstage rider. It appears he has genuinely woken up to a LOT of cutting edge thinking, on the debates around Carnism, in particular.

Thanks for your excellent input into Cheesegate over the last few months. And thanks to "Benny The Butcher"!

I am looking forward to the reactions of his 'fan' community to this statement and will enjoy responding to all who have referenced my name in this thread to date, once I have re-read and digested this new alignment of Morrissey with cutting-edge thinking.

LOL! I think this thread might get LOUD!

best
BB

[h=2]Why We Love Dogs, Eat Pigs, and Wear Cows[/h]
http://www.carnism.org/resources/why-we-love-dogs

Here is my reaction BB, I don't give a shit.

Last edited by a moderator:
What do you mean? Benny is a Carnivore, a butcher. I am a Vegan. My cause is to end the Death Cult Religion Of Carnism, Benny has his own views. We share some common ground, but differ wildly on other issues.

I wasn't aware that the plug was pulled on the 'Meat Is Murder' video at Glastonbury. That puts into context his obstinate insistence on playing it at every gig. It really is helpful when he provides some context. He's played twice, in 84? and 13? supporting U2. His performance was broadcast on BBC, I think Morrissey would do well to look towards Broadcasting House as another source of censorship for banning MIM at Glasto. I'm surprised he hasn't taken an axe to 'Countryfile' yet. They act as the main propaganda machine for Carnism In The UK. Hey, a new song:

"Carnism In The UK
it's end is coming soon and on that day:
'Countryfile' presenters burnt on bales of hay"

Etc. You get the drift of it.

best
BB

Countryfile's Farming Heroes Award 2015

p02j3dzt.jpg

Thank you to everyone who sent us a suggestion for Countryfile’s Farming Heroes Award 2015. The award is for a farmer or farming family who’s gone the extra mile – someone who will make us all proud. The judges, including Countryfile’s own farming treasure Adam Henson, have now picked their three finalists and will visit each of them on the programme during April.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b006t0bv

He also played in 2004, opened with Shakespears sister if memory serves me right.

Last edited:
What exactly is your problem? If you want your beloved 80s moz go watch a smiths video.

Finally the man has come out and said the truth about the horrors of the dairy industry. I am so proud that he went from stuffing his face full of cheese and milky tea to drinking soy lattes and being honest about what really happens to those poor cows.

As he's now denounced Dairy, he is perfectly entitled to sing 'Meat Is Murder' and use the Torture/Slaughter footage which accompanies it onstage.

Like, Morrissey, Linda McCartney *loved* animals yet her legacy brand of foodstuffs contains meat and milk and eggs. Many, many people who care about these issues have been duped by the Dairy Farmer Propaganda Machine's infiltration of the debate through their *free range eggs/happy cows* misinformation. Morrissey seems to have woken up to the fact that he needs to ensure his legacy isn't hijacked by the Dairy Industry. The myths of *vegetarianism* as a solution to animal suffering is now as pervasive as Carnism itself. Vegetarianism is a subset of Carnism.

best
BB

Last edited:

Born to Harangue
10 April 2015

I would just like to point out Born to that he really missed a golden opportunity to poke a little fun at himself in the dairy-gate announcement by not holding his hands up high and admitting that those Morrissey performance's recently offering cheese paninis also were NOT ANIMAL FRIENDLY. He could have really got people back on board by having a go at himself for his own failings.
We need to keep a very close eye on him if we are to get him and his career back on track to acceptable previous levels,
For example :- Ethicle Fair trade T-Shirts not printed in sweat shops (Human friendly)
NO MORE STENCILS for mankind to deface the beautiful planet we live on.
NO MORE KNUCKLEDUSTERS promoting violence and thuggery to fellow mankind on planet peace and love.
THE LAWNMOWER is now beyond repair, no spare part on earth can give it the spark of life it needs, it needs to be buried with respect at the bottom of the garden, RIP.
There is a lot to be done but I hope that now people have witnessed for themselves that changes can be achieved if you stick to your principles and voice your concerns as Brummie and myself have shown, yes it doesn't just happen over night but change for the better is a win win for us all in the long run and I truly believe this could be Morrissey's most breathtaking vibrant colourful Spring.

HAPPY SPRING

Benny-the-British-Butcher

Born to Harangue
10 April 2015

Many thanks for your support, humour and devastatingly pertinent posts throughout #Cheesegate.

The real 'hero' in this is David Tseng, for refusing to bow to the mob and 'ban' dissident voices here and for upholding a decent stab at 'Free Speech'.

I'm delighted for Morrissey. And I agree with all you say about him rehabilitating his reputation, ensuring his legacy isn't appropriated by the Dairy Devils ("Morrissey was a vegetarian like Linda McCartney, kiddo, you can eat our milk and cheese") and I hope that he slowly and elegantly begins to remove the snake like coils of cognitive dissonance which have been dragging him beneath the quicksand.

I do take enormous pleasure in having taken on the Cult GroupThink on this forum, though it's not about "me" or Morrissey or Benny, it's about the truth of his closing argument:

"Animal rights is now the leading social justice issue on the planet. Your decision is whether you support either the butcher or the butchered. It cannot be both."

There's a lot of stuff to work through with regard to Social Justice and Food Bank Veganism For The Poor, etc. But the fact that Morrissey is now aligning his celebrity megaphone so it's congruent with his core beliefs in one area is heartening. The issues of PETA's objectification of women is perhaps the next shoe to fall as he surveys the bombsite that the video for KMAL represents for his credibility on Feminism/LGBTIQ/"I'mNoTAMan-ism".

I totally agree that his future is potentially much brighter than his past. The reason Leonard Cohen is revered is partly because of his ability to say "I'm a total f*** up" but also because he has the existential rigour to actually delve deeper into the reasons. He also has a 'mea culpa' to issue about his Zen Sex Pest Guru, but I'm censored by "The Leonard Cohen Files" each time I engage on that topic. Which brings me back to my opening statement in this comment:

The real 'hero' in all of this is David Tseng. Morrissey would do well to consider lifting the ban on his attendance at concerts. DavidT has hosted #Cheesegate. What's obvious is that "fame, fame, fatal fame" did indeed play hideous tricks on Morrissey's brain such that every single arse-kissing musician/manager/producer/PR agent/"friend" and, especially, *fan*, including Julia, didn't have the balls to stand up to his Cheesetarianism and just fed themselves at the payroll/hospitality/guest-list trough whilst he sank deeper into the abyss. If he'd had me, or you, or other members of his wider Audience within earshot, he'd have sacked/banned/slagged us, but the message would have been in his subconscious mind earlier and, perhaps, more painfully. I've no idea about the minutae of Morrissey's issues with DavidT but I think Morrissey is well-advised to ensure his legacy is one of taking on the Dairy Devils, not endlessly trying to censor the micro-Social Media excesses of this site.

Sharon has just called me from the mental hospital. She wants to come home. Morrissey drove her mad with his Cheesetarianism. She loved him, trusted him, then found out the truth when she became my "Secretary". My voice here has largely been hers. It's all going to be documented in a film, the follow up to "The Secretary". Etc. And LOL! I was sorry to listen to Suki's distressing message on Soundcloud....Factual statement: I have friends in Broadcasting House and made a TV show with a member of the Panorama team about one version of my life story in 2003. I will get to the bottom of this. Lord Grade, the Director General is terrified of me. He will read this today and think "f***! This will be worse than #Clarksongate! I can't deal with BrummieBoy again! Or that Sharon, his "Secretary"

but let's keep on topic. Let's put Michael Eavis on trial now, instead of Morrissey. Let's all work to uncover the truth of Glastonbury and Morrissey's censorship by The Dairy Devils of BBC Countryfile.

best
BB

#Glastogate

Last edited:
Here is my reaction BB, I don't give a shit.

Yet you feel the need to comment? Why? Why do you reference me/Benny in your remark? Do you think I care what you think? Let me assure you. I don't.

best
BB

- - - Updated - - -

He also played in 2004, opened with Shakespears sister if memory serves me right.

You don't need your memory anymore. If you wish to validate that claim with a link to the facts, do so.

best
BB

What makes everyone think Morrissey consumed dairy products in the past ? Was there some proof or just
speculation ?

Various interviews over the years where he has stated eating dairy products, waving around a box of Cheez-Its around on stage, leaked tour riders, etc...

Can I ask a question ? These threads are so full of BB, Benny back slapping posts it's hard to work out the facts.
speculation ?

Morrissey had Cheese on his rider in Zagreb in December 2014. This ignited #Cheesgate all over again. He now accepts that there's no difference between meat and milk. Cheese is made of milk. He would never have meat on his backstage demands for food. He will never have cheese on it again, unless he loses the plot again. Here's the links:

http://www.croatiaweek.com/morrisseys-zagreb-rider/

http://www.morrissey-solo.com/content/2265-Morrissey-s-Zagreb-Rider-Croatia-Week-and-Večernji-hr

best
BB

Many thanks for your support, humour and devastatingly pertinent posts throughout #Cheesegate.

The real 'hero' in this is David Tseng, for refusing to bow to the mob and 'ban' dissident voices here and for upholding a decent stab at 'Free Speech'.

I'm delighted for Morrissey. And I agree with all you say about him rehabilitating his reputation, ensuring his legacy isn't appropriated by the Dairy Devils ("Morrissey was a vegetarian like Linda McCartney, kiddo, you can eat our milk and cheese") and I hope that he slowly and elegantly begins to remove the snake like coils of cognitive dissonance which have been dragging him beneath the quicksand.

I do take enormous pleasure in having taken on the Cult GroupThink on this forum, though it's not about "me" or Morrissey or Benny, it's about the truth of his closing argument:

"Animal rights is now the leading social justice issue on the planet. Your decision is whether you support either the butcher or the butchered. It cannot be both."

There's a lot of stuff to work through with regard to Social Justice and Food Bank Veganism For The Poor, etc. But the fact that Morrissey is now aligning his celebrity megaphone so it's congruent with his core beliefs in one area is heartening. The issues of PETA's objectification of women is perhaps the next shoe to fall as he surveys the bombsite that the video for KMAL represents for his credibility on Feminism/LGBTIQ/"I'mNoTAMan-ism".

I totally agree that his future is potentially much brighter than his past. The reason Leonard Cohen is revered is partly because of his ability to say "I'm a total f*** up" but also because he has the existential rigour to actually delve deeper into the reasons. He also has a 'mea culpa' to issue about his Zen Sex Pest Guru, but I'm censored by "The Leonard Cohen Files" each time I engage on that topic. Which brings me back to my opening statement in this comment:

The real 'hero' in all of this is David Tseng. Morrissey would do well to consider lifting the ban on his attendance at concerts. DavidT has hosted #Cheesegate. What's obvious is that "fame, fame, fatal fame" did indeed play hideous tricks on Morrissey's brain such that every single arse-kissing musician/manager/producer/PR agent/"friend" and, especially, *fan*, including Julia, didn't have the balls to stand up to his Cheesetarianism and just fed themselves at the payroll/hospitality/guest-list trough whilst he sank deeper into the abyss. If he'd had me, or you, or other members of his wider Audience within earshot, he'd have sacked/banned/slagged us, but the message would have been in his subconscious mind earlier and, perhaps, more painfully. I've no idea about the minutae of Morrissey's issues with DavidT but I think Morrissey is well-advised to ensure his legacy is one of taking on the Dairy Devils, not endlessly trying to censor the micro-Social Media excesses of this site.

Sharon has just called me from the mental hospital. She wants to come home. Morrissey drove her mad with his Cheesetarianism. She loved him, trusted him, then found out the truth when she became my "Secretary". My voice here has largely been hers. It's all going to be documented in a film, the follow up to "The Secretary". Etc. And LOL! I was sorry to listen to Suki's distressing message on Soundcloud....Factual statement: I have friends in Broadcasting House and made a TV show with a member of the Panorama team about one version of my life story in 2003. I will get to the bottom of this. Lord Grade, the Director General is terrified of me. He will read this today and think "f***! This will be worse than #Clarksongate! I can't deal with BrummieBoy again! Or that Sharon, his "Secretary"

but let's keep on topic. Let's put Michael Eavis on trial now, instead of Morrissey. Let's all work to uncover the truth of Glastonbury and Morrissey's censorship by The Dairy Devils of BBC Countryfile.

best
BB

#Glastogate

Oh Suki ! I bet she is smiling down on us today Brummie but CG will confirm for sure when she sees the signs.

Benny-the-British-Butcher

Re: True to You: Glastonbury

Im astonished!!! Can it be, possibly, that BB was Moz all along? What other explanation would suffice? 'Calves are dragged from their mothers by one leg......', this is pure BB... Im speechless and confused as to what could be the explanation.

The explanation is simple. Morrissey has joined up the dots and udated/upcycled his thinking on these issues. That option is open to every single human being on the planet. I look forward to Morrissey's next album which will hopefully update his song-cycle to reflect these new insights into how Vegetarianism was a plot by Dairy Devils all along. I would like to welcome Morrissey to The Garden Of Vegan where we will bring down the carnivores and destructors of this unhappy planet. We've been expecting you for a long time.

In "real life" I am an animal rights *activist* with a profound commitment to these issues. I have regarded #Cheesgate on this site as an essential part of that activism, alongside engaging with local Badger Kill/Cult campaigns. My presence on this site is monitored by the police/GCHQ and the National Farmer's Union. Morrissey is an extremely important historical figure. We were not going to let him pass from this earth in the clutches of the Dairy Devils without a fight. Whatever spell they cast on him is now broken.

I assume that others who read these threads have discussed #Cheesgate with Morrissey even if he hasn't read them in depth. Brian May and Ingrid Newkirk spring to mind as the most likely messengers, but who knows. Or cares? This is NOT about Morrissey, it is about his closing sentence:

best
BB

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/517210338428615642/

I occasionally check this site and as an "outsider" it's threads like this that remind me how sick BB and Benny are.
The frenzy of their back slapping posts. The ridiculous nativity of their belief that they might have influenced anyone, let
alone Morrissey. The childish "gateing" of every event as though they define Morrissey's downfall. You can come back
after weeks and they are still here like a stuck record, shouting nonsense in a dark and lonely corner of the internet.

What is ridiculous is your use of the word 'nativity'. I am claiming no such thing. I am, however, pleased that Morrissey has updated/upcycled his views on these topics and made such an irrevocable commitment by this public statement. You might want to stop checking this site if it upsets you. Really, nobody would notice or care. However, if you wish to join the discussions, you can always register a screen-name then put anyone you dislike on Ignore, including me and Benny.

best
BB

"-Okay, what's going on here?

-Nothing, Officer. I was asking this gentleman if he liked boobies or if he was trolling, next thing I know, he goes completely PETAutistic about milk production in the UK...

-Yes, well, well done, he's in a state of shock now isn't he?

-I'm sorry Officer, I didn't mean this to happen I swear, it's just, he has this nephew-

-Enough!! I don't want to hear your excuses!! It's clear to me you were harassing this handicapped and defenceless man. Really, it's a miracle he's survived this long in our sex-mad society, with yobs like you around!!"

"What we have just seen is Banky's New York residency installation called "Sirens Of The Lambs". What the street artist has done is taken a Somerset truck and filled it with animatronic toy cuddly animals and he's going to make it move around the festival at meal times. Banksy says that this version has "25% more terror than the one that first appeared in New York". When Michael Eavis was asked for a statement he said "Is it about animal rights? I'm not so sure. Our cows are certainly very happy, they have the highest milk yield in the country"

Banksy brings 'Sirens of the lambs' to Glastonbury 2014

best
BB

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom