TTY: Glastonbury Festival is not animal friendly

Re: True to You: Glastonbury

http://true-to-you.net/morrissey_news_150409_01

9 April 2015

Glastonbury Festival is not animal friendly

barbarism begins at home

Last year the artist Banksy burst into the Glastonbury Festival with his very clever moving art-piece called Sirens of the Lambs, which shows the screaming faces of lambs crying out from a truck bound for slaughter of the most unimaginably corrupt and vicious savagery.
Michael Eavis, the gentlemanly God of Glastonbury, was not impressed.
"Is it some kind of animal rights thing?" he asked, pretending not to understand what the rest of us saw so clearly. No, Michael, it was a preview of the UK entry for the 2015 Eurovision Song Contest…

"Our cows are actually very happy," Michael Eavis, now suddenly Dr. Dolittle, assured reporters, "they have the highest milk yield in the county."
What Michael Eavis meant by this statement was: WE are economically very happy because our cows have the highest milk yield in the county. No Glastonbury cow was available for comment, and no cows were heard laughing. Dr. Eavis equates milk yield as a sign of happiness, we note.

In order to 'have the highest milk yield in the county', a cow must be persistently 'raped' against its will (a logical assumption), or it must be artificially inseminated from the age of 13 months onwards, or injected with bovine growth hormone. The latter is banned (that is, frowned upon) in the UK, but since farmers pay no heed to the law when it comes to gassing badgers, shooting foxes or hunting, then we're safe to assume that the bovine growth hormone practice continues. In the UK, the farmers' financial gluttony is unassailably up there with the holy scriptures.
Dairy cows are not allowed to not be in lactation because then their milk production decreases and they do not produce enough milk to justify the cost of their board and lodgings. Therefore, cows are repeatedly raped and raped and raped … which Michael Eavis presumably thinks is a great way to make sentient beings happy. Dairy cows are only allowed to live for as long as they are useful to the farmer, which is about 4 years. If left alone, the cow could live for 20 years.
I assume that the dairy cows at Glastonbury who no longer yield milk are brought into the home of Michael Eavis and allowed to sit down and watch Emmerdale until they gently pass away in their later years, because, after all, Michael insists that Glastonbury cows are "very happy."
In truth, of course, as soon as a cow is a substandard producer of milk, she and her friends are sent off to have their throats slit.
We can easily imagine Michael Eavis waving the cattle truck off, and we can see his cows being "very happy" about that, and waving back to Michael.
A male calf produced by a dairy cow is immediately shot, or raised to be murdered for beef, or allowed no daylight during its entire short lifespan where it is trapped in a crate, unable to move, and thus the creation of veal. After calving, newborns are hit on the head with a hammer or pulled away from their mothers after just one day together, which causes explosive stress to both mother and baby. Does Michael Eavis approve of this? It appears so. Milk is worse than "meat" because on dairy farms the cows are tortured for YEARS before they are killed. Calves are pulled away from their mothers by dragging the calf with one leg, both mother and calf in a state of chaotic distress.
Does Michael Eavis at his Glastonbury Farm accommodate any cows at all that do not yield money his way? I doubt it. Off with their heads!
Does Michael Eavis care about the insane environmental damage caused by dairy farming? I doubt it. To hell with the environment! People who do not care about animal rights usually do not care about human rights. It naturally follows.
Should you actually agree to play at the Glastonbury Festival you might find visual arts expert Michael Eavis meddling with your presentations. In 2011 I played Glastonbury and attempted to sing the song Meat is murder. Behind me, a screen that usually shows the many evils of factory farming remained blank. I was told that Michael Eavis had stopped the screening of the film because it wasn't indicative of how his dairy farm operated. He didn't quite understand that the poor souls in the actual film did not want to be there in the first place. Michael Eavis also went on to justify banning the film by saying it would "upset" younger people. What Michael Eavis was saying, in effect, was:

it's OK for our belly, but not for our eyes … and at all costs don't educate anyone on animal cruelty because it might damage the financial profits of our happy Glastonbury Farm.

If he had thought the film gave an incorrect view of dairy farming, he wouldn't have cared if the film had been shown, but he banned the film because he knew the film was truth.

Like most animal haters, Michael appears to be one of those people who love dead animals, yet hate live ones. How is this sane, or logical, or possible?
If dogs and cats aren't 'food', then why are cows and sheep? The BBC recently made a terrible fuss when some unfortunate dogs were allegedly poisoned at Crufts - which, yes, was abysmal. But the BBC had no concern or report on the 40,000 piglets whose throats were slit in the UK in that very same week.
Why is the latter not a BBC story? Why is a poisoned dog at Crufts a story for national lamentation, yet the slaughter of 40,000 screaming piglets is not mentioned anywhere on any known news program?
If a dog is not food, then why is a pig?
Well, you might argue that 'oooh I love bacon', but if you love the pig dead, why do you not love the pig while it is alive, and why do you not protect it from slaughter … if you "love" "bacon" so much? Surely if you eat animals it's because you hate rather than love them?
Is a cat 'food'? No. So why is a lamb?
We have been trained and brainwashed to believe that some animals deserve to be killed and some don't, and much advertising effort is put into the hope that we do not ever decide for ourselves. No celebrity vegetarian chefs on the BBC! There is also heavy reliance on the hope that humans never quite become intelligent enough to understand that both humans and animals have natural rights. After all, as Gary Yourofsky brilliantly observed: if you remove bees or ants from the planet the entire cycle of life is damaged, but if you remove human beings from the planet then the entire planet will prosper and be saved.
Should we care that factory farming (which isn't farming at all - it's an industry very much like any other) is irrefutably linked to cancer in humans? Are you aware that the "country smell" so powerful in idyllic areas is actually the smell of mass slaughter of animals? Does anyone actually believe that the badger kill (not 'cull') is a move to protect cows, or to protect godly farmers' income? Are you aware that the virus of factory farming causes more greenhouse gas emissions than all combined forms of motorized transport? Of course you're not, for if you knew how much the "meat" industry is destroying the planet, well, you might grow wise to the biggest threat to your own life.

Like many animal haters, Michael Eavis was awarded a CBE by Elizabeth Battenberg (you have been ordered to address her as The Queen) in 2007. In 2005 he expressed how it was "outrageous to ban hunting". For such as Michael Eavis, there just cannot be enough bloodshed. More! More! More! Kill! Kill! Kill! Would he object if the hunters were also hunted?

Animal rights is now the leading social justice issue on the planet. Your decision is whether you support either the butcher or the butchered. It cannot be both.

Morrissey
8 April 2015

Sad troll and Moz have apparently found synchronicity.

Its Moz who has decided in taking matters as such.

:rofl:

of course, 'fallen' :rofl:, 'misguided' :rofl: pop-star came here, spent precious time reading :rofl: ugly, long, vain and meaningless posts and found in it his new guidance in life.

let him speak now or forever remain silent! :rofl: :rofl:

p.s. i bet it's the same troll under this anonymous guest :D no one else could make such missed conclusion.

You watched your diet? Or are you vegan?

"it's OK for our belly, but not for our eyes " Morrissey

You just watched part of the pre-gig video playlist for when Morrissey plays Glastonbury in 2021. By then it will be part of The Garden of Vegan world-wide Sancutary Art Ark built by BB and Sharon so the animals can survive the flood that is coming to wash away the Carnivores and Destructors. Until CG resumes normal service with *signs* I just have to do the best I can to cover for her. After all, what's a thread without her? *rollseyes*

best
BB

I'm vegetarian, and I have been for years. I would like to become a vegan but I made myself quite poorly when I last tried (poorly researched and lazy cooking) plus eating disorder recovery services don't really like you to have mega restrictive diets (for obvious reasons) so it's not exactly something that's been encouraged. One day though, I hope.

Rude of you to assume I'd ever eat an animal alive! Apart from those men with piss poor attempts at feminism. I eat those for breakfast.

I'm vegetarian, and I have been for years. I would like to become a vegan but I made myself quite poorly when I last tried (poorly researched and lazy cooking) plus eating disorder recovery services don't really like you to have mega restrictive diets (for obvious reasons) so it's not exactly something that's been encouraged. One day though, I hope.

Rude of you to assume I'd ever eat an animal alive! Apart from those men with piss poor attempts at feminism. I eat those for breakfast.

It would be rude of me to assume a woman isn't as capable of cruelty towards animals as a man. As in all areas, "equal but different". Good luck with regaining balance in your diet.

best
BB

[h=1]Jane Siberry 01 Eden (Can't Get This Body Thing Right)[/h]
" I just want an apple and a handful of seeds. Why can't I live on an apple and a handful of seeds?"

Last edited by a moderator:
It would be rude of me to assume a woman isn't as capable of cruelty towards animals as a man. As in all areas, "equal but different". Good luck with regaining balance in your diet.

best
BB

[h=1]Jane Siberry 01 Eden (Can't Get This Body Thing Right)[/h]
" I just want an apple and a handful of seeds. Why can't I live on an apple and a handful of seeds?"

Ah I take being a vegetarian very seriously! It's rude to assume ANYONE would be capable of eating animals.

Maybe you could share some lovely balanced and healthy vegan recipes to help me and Morrissey into the Garden of Vegan? You could start a new thread!

Let's make some vegan-friendly corn pone for Nazis.

Get a life? Like yours? :rolleyes: I'm impersonating you, aren't you pleased? It's a compliment! You've made this site, it's all about you. Morrissey reads it ALL THE TIME! He just wants to try and connect with you....and ask your forgiveness.

You've taken a lot of fat-shaming on this site and Morrissey hasn't helped the situation. Sharon is counselling him now in preparation for his audience with BB. There's a LOT of work to do to get #Glastogate and #OperationUnworthFarm up and running. Brummie is transgender. Didn't you guess?

Anyway, you shouldn't put up with anymore fat-shaming and you must NEVER read 'Autobiography'. It drove Sharon mad. BB is sending astral projections to Morrissey so he links up his fat-phobia to his dairy addiction. What he saw when he looked out into the audience at Glastonbury 2011 and was revulsed by fat women like you was a mirror into his own Cheesetarian abyss. He's escaped that now, but he needs a lot of TLC and recuperative therapy. We don't have time for your nonsense. Here's the 'skinny' on this. Take it easy. It's hard on you to realise you've been betrayed both by Amerika and by Morrissey, but Morrissey is trying to escape purgatory. Pray for him. BB is merciful. Mostly.

Look no further than the American versions of Micheal Eavis, the 'Gentlemanly God Of Glastonbury'. Americans are being fattened up for slaughter by some corn-pone Nazi once it all falls apart. Obesity is a sub-symptom of Carnism. And of Biblical Republicanism. When Morrissey writes about 'animal rights' he is including those human animals trapped on Food Stamps with no prospect other than a job at the CAFO in the wastelands of ex-prairie deserts that is the bulk of the American landscape under Carnism. Save your life. Flee to the Garden Of Vegan.

best
BB

"Animal rights is now the leading social justice issue on the planet. Your decision is whether you support either the butcher or the butchered. It cannot be both."

"For a dollar, Adam Drewnow*ski and S. E. Specter could purchase 1,200 calories of potato chips or cookies or just 250 calories worth of carrots. "

http://www.scientificamerican.com/article/fresh-fruit-hold-the-insulin/

GMO Food, Antibiotic Laced Meat and High Fructose Corn Syrup Have Made the U.S. the Fattest Nation in History!

https://www.organicconsumers.org/es...uctose-corn-syrup-have-made-us-fattest-nation

"Wolf down
Wolf down
To brie or not to brie?
Wolf down
Cancer of the Cheesetarian prostate

big fat FAT FAT FAT FAT FAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Laughing
big fat American fans!
I'd never kill or eat an animal
And I never would destroy this planet I'm on
Well, what do you think I am?"

Re: The Return Of *Sean The Brummie*

"Celtic. Rangers. Sectarian fans: I'm not a man. Green hoops. Ginger brute: I'm not the man you think I am....I'm not a man..."

Hello 'Surface'. Welcome to the 'Off Topic Fight Thread'! Like a doomed prisoner, you follow CG to the scaffold. Many have tried, all have failed. Now your 'conspiracy theories' about BB can be the noose for your neck. You *might* find some entities here willing to revisit their Olympian meltdown of 2012. I will watch with amusement and then do the usual Smiler With Knife stuff when the time is right, but as others found, it might be a long time arriving. CG knows the drill. You also *might* want to chat with her on FB or PM about the TOS on this site. Invite 'Sean The Brummie' to join in. Or Sharon. They're both on FB, or so the ancient chronicles claim. After all, this is only a "hateful online creche" not "real life". Troll-o-LOL!

London, Birmingham. Manchester. Liverpool. Glasgow. Dublin: do you think anywhere is safe from those who cross BB? Your choice. But, for now, let's get back on topic about #Glastogate .... I can't wait to hear what Noel and Liam have to say about #Glastogate

best
BB

ps: I hope, for your sake, that 'Skylarker' gave you permission.....just sayin! LOLOLOLOL!

Making threats now are we Bully Boy, is that why Handy has no friends and has to spend his life trolling on here?

Must go, have to get my 10k run in before breakfast or I get grief from my trainer.

Get a life? Like yours? :rolleyes: I'm impersonating you, aren't you pleased? It's a compliment! You've made this site, it's all about you. Morrissey reads it ALL THE TIME! He just wants to try and connect with you....and ask your forgiveness.

You've taken a lot of fat-shaming on this site and Morrissey hasn't helped the situation. Sharon is counselling him now in preparation for his audience with BB. There's a LOT of work to do to get #Glastogate and #OperationUnworthFarm up and running. Brummie is transgender. Didn't you guess?

Anyway, you shouldn't put up with anymore fat-shaming and you must NEVER read 'Autobiography'. It drove Sharon mad. BB is sending astral projections to Morrissey so he links up his fat-phobia to his dairy addiction. What he saw when he looked out into the audience at Glastonbury 2011 and was revulsed by fat women like you was a mirror into his own Cheesetarian abyss. He's escaped that now, but he needs a lot of TLC and recuperative therapy. We don't have time for your nonsense. Here's the 'skinny' on this. Take it easy. It's hard on you to realise you've been betrayed both by Amerika and by Morrissey, but Morrissey is trying to escape purgatory. Pray for him. BB is merciful. Mostly.

Look no further than the American versions of Micheal Eavis, the 'Gentlemanly God Of Glastonbury'. Americans are being fattened up for slaughter by some corn-pone Nazi once it all falls apart. Obesity is a sub-symptom of Carnism. And of Biblical Republicanism. When Morrissey writes about 'animal rights' he is including those human animals trapped on Food Stamps with no prospect other than a job at the CAFO in the wastelands of ex-prairie deserts that is the bulk of the American landscape under Carnism. Save your life. Flee to the Garden Of Vegan.

best
BB

"Animal rights is now the leading social justice issue on the planet. Your decision is whether you support either the butcher or the butchered. It cannot be both."

"For a dollar, Adam Drewnow*ski and S. E. Specter could purchase 1,200 calories of potato chips or cookies or just 250 calories worth of carrots. "

http://www.scientificamerican.com/article/fresh-fruit-hold-the-insulin/

GMO Food, Antibiotic Laced Meat and High Fructose Corn Syrup Have Made the U.S. the Fattest Nation in History!

https://www.organicconsumers.org/es...uctose-corn-syrup-have-made-us-fattest-nation

"Wolf down
Wolf down
To brie or not to brie?
Wolf down
Cancer of the Cheesetarian prostate

big fat FAT FAT FAT FAT FAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Laughing
big fat American fans!
I'd never kill or eat an animal
And I never would destroy this planet I'm on
Well, what do you think I am?"

What did I ever do to you?

:rofl:

of course, 'fallen' :rofl:, 'misguided' :rofl: pop-star came here, spent precious time reading :rofl: ugly, long, vain and meaningless posts and found in it his new guidance in life.

Close. He mostly came here and found new ideas for trolling.

But thank you AWA, I'll try to keep it pretty, short, modest and meaningful in the future. If there is one... :)

Sorry folks, but could you please stop quoting a certain inquisitory militant vegan here on board. It's makes ignoring this person an almost impossible task. Thanks.
Read this instead: How to handle militant vegans.

That's an excellent article about militant vegans! If everyone agreed to register (no more Anonymous logins) and everyone agreed to put Bummie and Benny on Ignore, I wonder how long they'd stay...

I think BB answered your B12 fallacy. It is not isolated to a vegan diet. Neither is your vitamin D nonsense.

The only slight truth in your statement is the ALA to DHA conversion but I suggest you read the following from AJCN before you make further claims. The conclusion suggests that vegans develop better ALA conversion than fish-eaters: http://ajcn.nutrition.org/content/92/5/1040.full?sid=8b706b2d-5cc0-4caf-b001-e3ef83f74e62

I am sorry to disappoint you but you were sold a bag of non-sense... maybe from the meat and dairy industries?

The fact that meat eaters also get B12 deficiency doesn't mean that the issue isn't a vegan problem, proportionately more vegans get B12 deficiency than meat eaters. Meat eaters get it largely through not having enough intrinsic factor, vegans get it largely through not getting enough B12 in their diet.

On omega 3, you only need to look at the people with the highest life expectancy on the planet, the Japanese, especially the Okinawans, to see how well fish eating does them. When a high proportion of vegans attain that level of life expectancy then you can say the vegan diet is the one for optimum human health, the studies carried out so far are not suggesting that.

Not nonsense about Vitamin D, many people who live in Northern latitudes where there is very little sunlight in the long winter months rely on the vitamin D rich food source of fish to avoid deficiency. They could take a vitamin D3 supplement of course but that's animal derived (non-animal derived D2 is absorbed badly) or they could all move to sunnier climes.

Meanwhile we will all carry on eating the diet that best suits us as individuals be that vegan, vegetarian or omnivorous.

This is an entirely specious attempt to divert the issue away from the rights of non-human animals. Our current industrial civilisation can only sustain Carnism because of chemically produced nitrogen. Meat, cheese, eggs and milk are a cocktail of artificial chemicals without which they couldn't be produced and those chemicals will kill you. You are claiming to refute veganism on the basis of some 'natural fallacy' about human diets when most humans, especially carnivores, eat utterly unnatural diets which are no more than chemical cocktails. Animals do not produce Vitamin B12, they absorb it from the soil. Your dismissal of human B12 absorption from soil residues as toxic is pretty desperate given the e-coli, campylobacter, salmonella you risk each and every time you eat animal flesh to absorb B12 secondhand. And ludicrous given the supplementation of animal feed with B12!!!

The science on all of this is utterly contested and the ideology and lobbying cults like Weston A Price makes sure that the simplistic argument you present is accepted without further discussion by most people. As an example, your knowledge of the science is beyond ludicrous. Omega 3 is found in abundance in plant foods:

http://plenteousveg.com/vegan-sources-omega-3/

Trying to stop the research clock in 1944 with regard to B12 is pretty silly given the ongoing research into the bioavailabilty of B12 analogues in certain mushrooms. Vitamin D is also a non-issue given the existence of Vitashine and there is enough sunshine in the UK, the fact is most people are indoors and do not expose their skin to it with a sufficient sun-protocol. That's a factor of industrial civilisation and clock slavery at jobs, nothing to do with 'nature'. Those who suffer from SAD need sun lamps in winter. It's hilarious that you suggest that animal should accept slaughter rather than that we upcycle to UV winter workplace lighting.

https://www.vitamindcouncil.org/blog/uv-light-in-the-wintertime/

http://vitashine-d3.com/

You cannot plausibly claim that diet supplementation for veganism is 'unnatural' when nearly all animal feed is supplemented, animals are a laboratory of artificial chemicals, and our civilisation is only sustainable by chemical diets. You cannot dismiss veganism as 'unnatural' by reference to a totally unnatural chemical -based industrial production of meat, cheese, eggs, fish. You cannot calim that 'organic' meat is natural when cows, pigs, sheep and hens are human 'pets' bred from their natural forebears purely as food machines. In closing, you cannot expect me to regard you as anything more than a troll when you have quite clearly failed to research the vegan perspectives on all this.

You do not eat 'natural' meat in a 'natural' environment. You are a product of a chemical, electrical civilisation that has nearly destroyed the last vestiges of 'nature'. To appeal to periods of omnivore survivalism in certain locations and periods of human history is to reveal your true agenda as a typical propagandist of Carnism. Whether or not you realise you are a programmed droid of Carnism is irrelevant. You might want to start researching this beyond information that conforms to your existing prejuidices. Google 'confirmation bias' then start here:

"The American Journal of Clinical Nutrition reports that 39% of Americans have low levels of B12. If only 1% of Americans are vegan, how can a B12 deficiency be a vegan issue? "

http://www.adaptt.org/veganism.html#

There is no uniform Church of Veganism though some interpretations of it are cultish, just as there are cults within Carnism such as Paelo and Atkins. Please, try something original! You follow the cult consensus epicFAIL! attempts to debunk Veganism rather than face up to your complicity in the holocaust of non-human animals. If you want to reply, then you'll need to bebunk the following 4 min video. Good luck with that one! LOL!

best
BB

Insufferable vegan fundamentalist bore alert!

im afraid that if you are going to subject militant vegans to the ignore list, you will have to also add moz.

Ah I take being a vegetarian very seriously! It's rude to assume ANYONE would be capable of eating animals.

Maybe you could share some lovely balanced and healthy vegan recipes to help me and Morrissey into the Garden of Vegan? You could start a new thread!

Yes I'll make start with my Mussolini Polenta Bake.

There are so many vegan resources on the web know it's wonderful. No need to replicate them here. Just type 'balanced and health vegan recipes' into Tumblr, Pinterest, Facebook or Google. You'll be amazed.

best
BB

Brummie and Moz have apparently found synchronicity.
He could have reached out to the faithful here but rather decided not to, finding Brummies discourse persuasive.
Its Moz who has decided in taking matters as such.

They are not 'my' ideas. Nor are they anybody else's. There no leader and Morrissey isn't about to become one. He's simply drinking from the same fonts of wisdom as me.

best
BB

What did I ever do to you?

As well as trolling me during #Cheesegate, It's what you did to the animals and continue to do. "Butter. Cheese. Milk. Disease: Murder".

Have you actually read Morrissey's statement yet? Or his 'Autobiography'? Or is it still all about CG? Everyone's bored of your nonsense. Either comment relevant to this thread of go back to 'Fat People' and posting pictures of you eating Cheezits. And take that butter stick and shove it where the sun don't shine.

best
BB
(on behalf of the animals)

Sorry folks, but could you please stop quoting a certain inquisitory militant vegan here on board. It's makes ignoring this person an almost impossible task. Thanks.
Read this instead: How to handle militant vegans.

Please respect the distress of this militant Carnivore as he comes to terms with the shock and awe of Morrissey finally entering The Garden Of Vegan to join 'BrummieBoy' and the rising tide of those no longer taken in by the Dairy Devils Of Glastonbury. We have no need or desire to communicate with Carnism.

best
BB

As well as trolling me during #Cheesegate, It's what you did to the animals and continue to do. "Butter. Cheese. Milk. Disease: Murder".

Have you actually read Morrissey's statement yet? Or his 'Autobiography'? Or is it still all about CG? Everyone's bored of your nonsense. Either comment relevant to this thread of go back to 'Fat People' and posting pictures of you eating Cheezits. And take that butter stick and shove it where the sun don't shine.

best
BB
(on behalf of the animals)

You're working under the false assumption that if Morrissey says jump, I'm supposed to ask how high. I think for myself. I think there is something off about you, that your agenda is sinister. At first I thought you were trolling for yucks, but yesterday you said too much. You gave away too many tidbits. So this talking-in-the-third-person bullshit where you project being above it all is quite stupid and time wasting. But you like wasting time. I'm curious what ominous threats I've made, Elizabeth?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom