TTY: Gail Shea in search of a new hobby

a) "Since Gail Shea thinks it is morally correct of Canada to dispense with unwanted beings by slicing their heads open with an axe, hopefully this same fate will happen to Shea"

So I guess wishing death on humans is OK then, but animals most certainly not.

b) "...although given her 78% pork girth it could take nine wielding axemen and at least six daylight hours to finish her off."

Wait. What? Morrissey is taking the piss out of someone for being fat? Jesus f***ing Christ. Shameful. Absolutely shameful. Seriously Morrissey, f*** off, and lay off the vodka.

f***s sake.

And Morrissey, if he did some cursory research, would note that Bobby Morrissey, who defeated Gail Shea, was employed as a fisherman before entering politics.

Perhaps he should consider the politics of his long lost relative and how the new government will be proceeding rather than re-igniting his impractical personal attack on an outgoing minister who he could just as easily forget. Perhaps instead of worrying about the outgoing minister of fisheries, he should be campaigning now for a meeting to be set up between himself and the eventually appointed Liberal Minister of Fisheries (not yet appointed), once the new government officially assumes power.

Morrissey should end his boycott of Canada and take some real action if he really believes in this issue that he has put on a pedestal above all the human rights violations and animal cruelty in nations like China and his beloved U.S. of A.

Last edited:
Bobby Morrissey!!! haha that was awesome.

And to say Morrissey is making fun of fat people or condoning the killing of humans with his comments is imho missing the point here.

It is a wonderful irony that she's going to lose to a Morrissey.

Humans murdering humans is not such a bad thing, in my opinion. If only humans weren't so haphazard about it. Domestic kitties aren't going to keep the population down.

that was wonderfully semisensical.

- - - Updated - - -

Let's try to stick to the debate at hand then.....

Morrissey: anti-murder; this Shea person: pro-murder. Talk amongst yourselves.

Morrissey just advocated for the murder of Gail Shea.

The fact that her government is no longer in power should be more relevant to you. There is no practicality in berating Gail Shea. Why not focus on what type of relationship will be built with her successor?

And Morrissey, if he did some cursory research, would note that Bobby Morrissey, who defeated Gail Shea, was employed as a fisherman before entering politics.

Perhaps he should consider the politics of his long lost relative and how the new government will be proceeding rather than re-igniting his impractical impersonal attack on an outgoing minister who he could just as easily forget. Perhaps instead of worrying about the outgoing minister of fisheries, he should be campaigning now for a meeting to be set up between himself and the eventually appointed Liberal Minister of Fisheries (not yet appointed), once the new government officially assumes power.

Morrissey should end his boycott of Canada and take some real action if he really believes in this issue that he has put on a pedestal above all the human rights violations and animal cruelty in nations like China and his beloved U.S. of A.

The minister of fisheries to be was a fisherman? What a surprise. No research necessary on that one. It seems Morrissey (Steven Patrick) was just amused at Shea losing to someone with his same surname. Irony lost much?

Morrissey just advocated for the murder of Gail Shea.

The fact that her government is no longer in power should be more relevant to you. There is no practicality in berating Gail Shea. Why not focus on what type of relationship will be built with her successor?

It seems you're mis-reading when you say Morrissey is advocating for the murder of Shea. He just wants her death to come as soon is possible. Those are two very different things.......

So, what is one supposed to do about things like seal slaughter? Moz doesn't go to demos because he isn't the personality typevto do that. I understand that because I'm like that myself. But I'm very active in the sense that I write to governments and institutions and things like that. Maybe Moz does it as well. We don't know that. All I can say is that it's very frustrating because most of the time you don't even get a reply (at least in Germany). I know from twitter and facebook that after his last comments many people wrote to the Canadian government and none of them got a reply. So, that's that.

I'm not really troubled by his comments and I tell you why. They follow a pattern we all should know by now. His two previous posts on TTY on the "seal subject" were one of his more reasonable, in my opinion. I'm rather surprised that he didn't already go under the belt with his second post because at the time the "millionaire/hobby" remark, which obviously is the trigger for this new post, had already been made. It's always like that. There are certain remarks (some we know about, some we don't know about) which get to him and which he can't let go, for the life of it. THEN he fires back. You won't find Moz randomly insulting people in the streets ("Tara ta Fatty"). Now, I don't say this is right, I don't say this is wrong. I simply point it out. As for his choice of insult. If you search for something hurtful, you often turn to things which YOU consider hurtful for YOURSELF. So, it doesn't surprise me. BUT, and this is a mistake that many people make, such behaviour does NOT mean that you generally hate, for example, fat people. Not at all. Unfortunately the human psyche is a bit more complex than that. I could go on forever BUT there is one thing we, once again, learned by this recent post. Moz is NOT as indifferent to people's remarks and opinions about him as he wants everybody to believe. I'm pretty sure he knows that all of this is a big flaw in his personality and certainly not something he is proud of. I know many won't agree with me on that BUT, for me, it's kind of admirable and brave to explore ALL aspects of your personality and, above all, show it in public. You essentially say "Here I am, as I am, with all of my facets. Take me, or leave me". The problem is, that it quickly becomes a vicious circle because, you ARE hurt by insults but provoke them by your own behaviour. Add to that the press who, naturally, report the bad more than the good or the general public who remember the bad things before the good (because they, themselves, have no flaws and problems, obviously) and you arrive where we are with Moz today. For me, all of that IS authentic and not fake but sadly this isn't required much today.

:thumb: agree...& thank you.

The minister of fisheries to be was a fisherman? What a surprise. No research necessary on that one. It seems Morrissey (Steven Patrick) was just amused at Shea losing to someone with his same surname. Irony lost much?

No. The incoming Liberal MP that defeated Shea in her riding was a fisherman, not Shea.

But our Morrissey didn't know this either.

I understand that 78% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I agree with this. Not "f*** off" in a rude way, but in a come-to-your-senses kind of way. He obviously strongly dislikes Morrissey, it is such a waste of his own time moderating this site.

Start your own Smiths-only site, Skinny, and moderate that. Let someone more level headed moderate this forum. All you do is moan. Then when people criticise you for it you just tell them to f*** off. The owner and moderators set the tone for the forum; as the most prominent moderator, you have set an awful precedent. No one wants a Morrissey love-in on here, but you've taken things in the completely opposite direction.

Time to move on, old boy. You've served your time here. Enjoy retirement.

:thumb:

- - - Updated - - -

I will celebrate Morrissey's death.

yawn.

Yeesh, no wonder I don't post on the main page..... People here "no can read good..."

at best your worst,

s.

After reading so many of 'UncleSkinnys' posts over the years now, it really is time for you to leave this website. Seriously, all you ever post is negative comments about everything Morrissey says or does. Quite frankly it's rather sad that a middle aged bloke spends his time being negative on a 'fan site'.

You've been negative of Moz for a good few years now, from what I can tell from your comments. Also it doesn't seem like you ever go to any of his gigs anymore(I could be wrong) and you were very scathing of the book. I think it's more of you wanting to be seen and heard on the Internet, your only platform to air your views.
But really your opinions are now very boring as it's the same old crap day after day, story after story. An opinion you express heavily on Morrissey.

Morrissey still has a million times the talent and vision than you or I will ever have

It seems there are many many haters who (we don't know why) come here... It wouldn't be no problem for them to all go and start another site somewhere else. It really makes the MOST sense. ....' P-U-S-H O- double F' :)

maybe they get more traffic by starting arguments than politely debating

Agreed, Ketamine. Too much history and hardly any mystery.

Have a good day, everyone!

Yours in sloth,

S.

"although given her 78% pork girth it could take nine wielding axemen and at least six daylight hours to finish her off."

As much as I can appreciate the clever wording of this insult, I do believe it represents yet another low for Morrissey's with his recent public outbursts.

but in the context of how he's using it and at whom it's directed to... As stated in other posts (please read them)...then surely you'd understand the difference.

- - - Updated - - -

morrissey makes the world an ugly place to live in...

really? bah.

- - - Updated - - -

So, I see several posts having a go at me, but not a single one having a go at Morrissey for calling someone out on their body size.

Well done, people.

The argument here is the difference and in what context these insults are being used. If we read all the posts there are some who clearly point this out. Let's all get... clear here. And why should we have a go at M ? ...he's not a merchant.

- - - Updated - - -

Yep ! Count me in as well.

" The kind people have a wonderful dream "

Benny-the-British-Butcher ������

OF COURSE, OF COURSE ! HOW CAN WE FORGET YOU (though we try)... don't worry my little one. YOU ARE.... COUNTED!

...even if you DON'T count.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom