TTY: Full List of Dates Played To Promote 'World Peace is None of Your Business'; Lady Penelope art

Note: May / June 2014 US dates were not included for some reason.

Full List of Dates Played To Promote 'World Peace is None of Your Business'
- true-to-you.net
4 January 2016

6 October 2014, Coliseum, Lisbon, Portugal
2 January 2016, The Joint, Las Vegas, NV, USA
(Click link for full list)

lady_penelope.jpg

Lady Penelope artwork by Sam Esty Rayner

Last edited:
Haven't seen him too many times but I managed 4 this year and the first San Diego show was my favorite of the four.

That's a hell of a carbon footprint. Imagine what it would have been if they'd also been producing the album to actually sell.

Would have made a LOT MORE sense for them to sell the record/CD at the shows... even during the two weeks it was "in print" the album was not available at the shows.

Dumb dumb dumb...

Artwork is too cute and begs the question why??? Very, very successful tour, we raise our glass of champagne to you Morrissey.

Saw him 8 times with a traveling radius of 20 minutes to 5 hours (by car) with the exception of the two shows in London and my trip to Born Mouth which made me understand why the USA is the greatest country in the world. He needs to give us a break in Moz California at least until the summer. I didn't know lil' Sammy was in to blow up dolls now. He must not be getting lucky at the Viper Room lately. Anonymous-

Of course he is when it's not someone else's money at stake.

Stick with being "generous" by posting versions of unreleased and old songs of a singer you once loved but not any longer. You are far less annoying in that role. Continue to make fans "happy" to justify this website and to distract from your past actions on this forum. The fawning at you of some people was horrible to watch and must have been a joy to you. And now give me your usual "f*** off".

Of course he is when it's not someone else's money at stake.

This also explains why the 1999/2000/2002 tours were nearly cancellation-free, as memory serves.

Stick with being "generous" by posting versions of unreleased and old songs of a singer you once loved but not any longer. You are far less annoying in that role. Continue to make fans "happy" to justify this website and to distract from your past actions on this forum. The fawning at you of some people was horrible to watch and must have been a joy to you. And now give me your usual "f*** off".

How about you lay off the ad homs and address the point in hand? As if that will ever happen. What I stated is a matter of irrefutable fact whether you like it or not. Also - how predictable when yer man is being praised, you keep your mouth shut. But the merest hint of opprobrium and you dive straight back. I repeat - what I stated is irrefutable fact. You can go check yourself. And finally, just for you, ducky, f*** off.

Last edited:
Does he actually make a decent living this way, or does one show basically pay for the next one?

That's a hell of a carbon footprint. Imagine what it would have been if they'd also been producing the album to actually sell.

It's no doubt a lot lower carbon footprint for Morrissey and his band to travel the world than for hundreds or thousands of people to travel the world to see him. I've not seen Morrissey outside of the UK, and I cycled to the last show I saw him. I hope he'll be back at some point with new material and lots of the good old stuff too. Moz is right to be concerned about climate change. It's a complex issue about how best a touring musician can minimise their carbon footprint though, but one side of the equation must be that the more venues he plays around the world, the less people have to fly or drive to see him.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom