TTY: Full List of Dates Played To Promote 'World Peace is None of Your Business'; Lady Penelope art

Discussion in 'General Discussion archive 2016 (read-only)' started by davidt, Jan 5, 2016.

By davidt on Jan 5, 2016 at 3:33 AM
  1. davidt

davidt Administrator Staff Member Moderator Subscriber

Last edited: Jan 5, 2016

Comments

Discussion in 'General Discussion archive 2016 (read-only)' started by davidt, Jan 5, 2016.

1. Poet
      Poet
      I literally think we are dealing with mental illness. It's called the, "Joyce Michael I Sue Everyone When My Life Doesn't Work Out" disease.
    2. Poet
      Poet
      This isn't the first, the third, the 1000th, 1,000,000th time... It's status quo actually.
    3. Anonymous
      Anonymous

:rofl: :guffaw: :laughing: :mock:
    4. countthree
      countthree

Maybe he had to cancel some dates because he went through a serious illness and a distressing acute intoxication. Sometimes health can't accompany the will. Human beings aren't machines.
    5. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Don't argue with Skinny. It doesn't work. His opinion about Moz is so fixed by now, you won't change it. It clouds every single post he makes no matter how minor the thread topic is.
    6. NealCassidy
      NealCassidy
      Does Stodola really count?!

(Sorry no insults or threats in this post)
    7. NealCassidy
      NealCassidy
      Who needs Benny....
    8. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Just for your information: All carbon footprint from cars, planes, factories, boats, trains COMBINED is a fraction of the amount of air pollution created by cow farts. Do yourself a favour a watch Cowspiracy.
    9. countthree
      countthree
      I do not know the true motivations of Uncle Skinny. I hope he really believes what he says, even I think he is totally wrong. If it were not so, it would be unfortunate because after hired assassin, the second most despicable human activity is intellectual prostitution.
    10. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      skinny nailed it with his evidence.
      moz is now booking himself ergo no cancellation. thats why he is in a cloudy mood all the time currently.
    11. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Who is Lady Penelope? Never have I heard of her.
    12. countthree
      countthree
      I'm sure Skinny nailed something... eventually. This site is a big joke and we are the sad clowns.
    13. Sal Kramer
      Sal Kramer
      Wow, a list of concert dates. That's what I call N-E-W-S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:lbf:
    14. Jeffrey7777
      Jeffrey7777
      "Thunderbirds" Lady Penelope Creighton-Ward
    15. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      I am lost. I better go google it
    16. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      She apparently likes to read at the pool. Cute show, he must have watched it when he was younger in between Lucy.
    17. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      You apparently didn't read Autobiography. He writes about watching Thunderbirds and it's quite funny.
    18. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      You're not well.
    19. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Watching 'P.' have a nervous breakdown live on the internet is better than any soap on the telly. I am now hoping for a photocopy of the lawyers letter; which I presume is actually going to be just a note from 'P.''s 'solicitor wife', posted here.

Well done to Trewlis for playing your part so very well. Believe me, you represent many, many of us for your stance against this cowardly bully. I once tried to post links to a number of lies when 'P.' was calling out someone else, but he censored my comment.

And as for 'P.' trying to take all the accolades and gain popularity by sharing those demos and outtakes that have nothing whatsoever to do with him, well....

So, let's sit back and enjoy the next episode.

Fruit gum anyone?

Leighton Rees
    20. evennow
      evennow
      [​IMG]