TTY: Full List of Dates Played To Promote 'World Peace is None of Your Business'; Lady Penelope art

Note: May / June 2014 US dates were not included for some reason.

Full List of Dates Played To Promote 'World Peace is None of Your Business'
- true-to-you.net
4 January 2016

6 October 2014, Coliseum, Lisbon, Portugal
2 January 2016, The Joint, Las Vegas, NV, USA
(Click link for full list)

lady_penelope.jpg

Lady Penelope artwork by Sam Esty Rayner

Last edited:
I'm giving you one more chance to apologise for saying this...."but it makes the spreading of lies of recent years" where you accused me of spreading lies over recent years. If you do not, I will pursue it through lawyers to get my apology. Please provide the apology.

Also, what about the years 2011-2013 (he didn't have a record company then), how does those years stack up with e.g. 2004-2009??

I know you do, Peter. I do, too. I agree, he cancels more than he should. However, I believe he has an on-going depression and it's crippled him - especially in the 90s. Anyway, I found this article for you, anonymous, and Thewlis. I think it's interesting and it provides proof...for whatever reason.

http://http://consequenceofsound.net/2014/06/heres-every-tour-morrissey-has-ever-canceled/

Sorry if this article has already been posted elsewhere on this site.

I am calling out liars who assert things with no evidence. I am calling out blinkered folk, who, in the face of facts, still maintain their lies. I believe in facts and evidence. Some people don't, and I will expose them. I posted facts. Hard facts. Not lies, like some.

Last edited:
Your choice of examples demonstrates you like to cherry pick data to fit your agenda. Of all the thousands of items posted you choose these two. Also, Uncleskinny had nothing to do with the story about the site that suggested the links to paedophilia.

How long before we hear your 'Morrissey is a drunkard' and 'Morrissey could well be a paedophile'-stories again? Not too long I presume.
Anything to keep the M-solo-treadmill going now that the tour is over.

Your choice of examples demonstrates you like to cherry pick data to fit your agenda. Of all the thousands of items posted you choose these two. Also, Uncleskinny had nothing to do with the story about the site that suggested the links to paedophilia.
Oh, I thought Skinny was doing that with his tour-figures?
Fair enough, I'll take that back then.

Lady Penelope will be doing the audiobook of List of the Lost

Oh, I thought Skinny was doing that with his tour-figures?

Adding together the dates you and Skinny provided, the total is 1,025 shows. His portion accounted for 80% of the total dates...but he is the one cherry-picking?

Adding together the dates you and Skinny provided, the total is 1,025 shows. His portion accounted for 80% of the total dates...but he is the one cherry-picking?
Gee, you can't just lump the 2004-2014 period together and say that record companies subsided all those tours. Which record company subsided the 2010-2013 tours exactly?
I think it's jumping to preconceived conclusions a bit too eagerly like we've come to expect.

You thick c***. Examine the figures and you'll see that when he's with a record company subsidising the tour, he cancels just short of 10 times more often than when he's not.

Why am I not surprised that when presented with the very evidence you wanted to see, you still protest and make shit up? And as for the 1991-1997 figures, the forum didn't exist and the figures aren't there, you dopey f***er. You're free to go find them and add your own figures to redress the balance, but being the lazy thick shit you are, that ain't gonna happen is it?

f***ing wanker. What is it with blinkered f***nuts like you? Morrissey could shit in your ice-cream bowl and you'd swear it was chocolate.

Wow... You moan when someone uses ad hominems against you, but then you come up with this shit? And later threaten to sue just because someone called you a liar? Are you alright? Sure as hell don't seem like it.

Gee, you can't just lump the 2004-2014 period together and say that record companies subsided all those tours. Which record company subsided the 2010-2013 tours exactly?
I think it's jumping to preconceived conclusions a bit too eagerly like we've come to expect.
Are you being willfully obtuse?

First of all, the 2010-2013 tour period during The Wilderness Years Redux was the worst in his career in terms of cancellations. You're not doing a very good job of proving your point, as this supports Peter's argument, not yours.

Second of all, no one claimed record companies subsidized every tour from 2004-2014, you just presumed that's what was intended to be conveyed when you saw the tour dates grouped together. Regardless, the way they were grouped does nothing whatsoever to change the fact that the tours in that decade that were undertaken without label support suffered more setbacks, cancellations, etc. than the ones that weren't, which has been repeatedly pointed out to you and sidestepped. So, once again, Peter's claim is based on a reasonable inference, whether you agree with his conclusion or not.

The worst run he had was in 2012/2013. Maybe he was confused. Forgot that he hadn't a label and regretted it when sitting in the pool crying over his lost money (a joke of course). 2016 will be a horrible time on this website, because worse than a year full of concerts is a year withouth any actions of Moz. A lot of time for the usual suspects to pick unreasonable fights. And next: "You c***", "f*** off". :lbf:

Are you being willfully obtuse?

First of all, the 2010-2013 tour period during The Wilderness Years Redux was the worst in his career in terms of cancellations. You're not doing a very good job of proving your point, as this supports Peter's argument, not yours.

:lbf: Actually it DOESN'T support Peter's argument because his is that Moz mostly cancels when he HAS a label and their financial support. I think you got something wrong there. Sorry.

All real men need HARD....facts lol. Well done Morrissey, what stamina to complete such a long and great tour!! Cue the runts. The haters are furious as per

I think we are scraping the bottom of the barrel, Moz's carbon footprint?? It is going to be a long time before solo has anything new to nitpick him about , pace yourselves...

Enjoy!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BAIXDBGACyF/

The only footprints of note that Morrissey ever left besides musical, were on the asses of anyone who didn't nod vigorously at his every whim.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm giving you one more chance to apologise for saying this...."but it makes the spreading of lies of recent years" where you accused me of spreading lies over recent years. If you do not, I will pursue it through lawyers to get my apology. Please provide the apology.

*EDIT* I will provide 1 day from the time of this post for the posting of an apology. If it is not forthcoming, my lawyer will be contacting you by the end of this week.
Jesus Christ, the butt hurt just radiates outward from the page.

Carbon footprint? Wait, are you criticizing him for simply touring now? And when he cancels tours (and thereby leaves a lesser 'carbon footprint') you criticize him for that as well? Or are you criticizing everyone who travels and/or tours?

It's called 'running out of things to complain about'.

This also explains why the 1999/2000/2002 tours were nearly cancellation-free, as memory serves.

Yeah, sure. And the label supported tours in 1997/2004/2006/2007 when he finally got ill in 2007 after extensive touring. I honestly don't know anyone outside this website who comes up with such absurd ideas.

What about your agenda? You do the same thing, David and I would argue in a worse way. I really don't understand why you have such a hard time with mea culpa. You always seem to deflect ANY data that doesn't favor you, YOUR agenda and this website, which INCLUDES support from P. Can you explain this? I have yet to see you EVER admit ANY wrongdoing! I suppose that you must be perfect.
mstk.gif

You would do well to ask advice from someone in Public Relations, unless of course, this IS your P.R. stunt to operate in this substandard-even-for-TMZ-type way. Maybe "Thewlis" did choose to highlight these two items, but they are very abhorrent items that demand attention and are a blatant disregard for journalistic integrity and ethics.

I get it, you're not a journalist or a newspaper, you're like youtube or whatever, but do you have ANY code of ethics at all? If I give money to this website, if I'm a sponsor, can I post things about Morrissey that are patently untrue? Can I carry out the grudges of ex-band members and MorrisseyHaters, which we know support you and your efforts(...but I won't name names.)? The so unbelievably desperate for attention UnclePleaseSeeMe as is evident in him posting rare material on HIS SoundCloud account with a pic of him presumably "singing" and probably forever ruining people's ears, supports your efforts if even publicly condemning certain stories or aspects of the website has EVERYTHING TO DO with the pedophilia and drunkard stories AND other negative items that have since been deleted. But because of the laws in England regarding such claims, he can't publicly support you without being held legally liable. And we know, P. is very afraid of being sued as he should be.

David, I know it will never happen, but I would very much like to interview you for your website. I just think many do not understand where you are coming from. IF you respond to this (you won't), I'm sure it'll be an ad-hominem attack or wild guesses of who you think I am and what I've allegedly done on this website or your false accusations that I'm a troll or threats of being banned or this or that, again, rather than directly addressing the issues that I bring up. Will you ever answers No1uno's question about whether or not you attended the recent L.A. gig, even though we know that you are banned? Do you respect Morrissey's wishes that you remain banned? I mean that would be "interesting" information or "news" as you call it, if you did attend the gig even though you are banned, wouldn't it? Will you ever address any questions that you don't feel benefits you? It's very interesting that you accuse someone else cherry picking information as that is exactly what you purport to do here on this very website and have for years, but you call it, "Things I find interesting." Do you always deflect when questions are posed to you?

And UncleSkinny, I would LOVE for your lawyer to contact me, I'll have your ass in a sling so fast you won't know what hit you.

:lbf: Actually it DOESN'T support Peter's argument because his is that Moz mostly cancels when he HAS a label and their financial support. I think you got something wrong there. Sorry.
Oof, that's correct. I confused myself, should have thought that one out more clearly. Posting in haste when debating can be a bad idea...

Back
Top Bottom