TTY: Eminem photomontage by Sam Esty Rayner

i understand that the confectionary show will carry sailor suits in all sizes, but will in addition stock 'DUCK' sailor suits, which are the preferred in the huma community? will his and his matching gay duck sailor suits also be in the offing? the chubby 'semi young' punters seeking attendance at the next moz tour want to know.
(the only under thirties at a moz concert are the offspring of the devoted chubby moz bot. no twentysomething just happens to attend a moz show. get real.)

i'm sure i'm in the minority here, but i like these. sure they are too easy, sloppy, confusing, devoid of any single shred of talent or imagination...BUT it kinda shows me moz isn't a complete miserable twat. he's 99.9% miserable twat, but he betrays something in letting these posts go out: he might actually, genuinely LIKE another human being, his nephew. these photo-whatevers are the crayon drawings on the fridge of his life. does moz think these photos suck? i dunno, probably. but the fact that he shows encouragement and support to his nephew's hobby/career is comforting to me. moz might be human, after all.

i'm sure i'm in the minority here, but i like these. sure they are too easy, sloppy, confusing, devoid of any single shred of talent or imagination...BUT it kinda shows me moz isn't a complete miserable twat. he's 99.9% miserable twat, but he betrays something in letting these posts go out: he might actually, genuinely LIKE another human being, his nephew. these photo-whatevers are the crayon drawings on the fridge of his life. does moz think these photos suck? i dunno, probably. but the fact that he shows encouragement and support to his nephew's hobby/career is comforting to me. moz might be human, after all.

The other side is that he single handedly turned TTY from National Geographic into The Daily Mirror. An Internet rag sheet. You did make a good point in that these "musings" would have been better left on his refrigerator door. One...OK...two...maybe...but everyday? Is it Morrissey's web site or Sam's? Hard to tell now. I am much more interested in what Moz is thinking or feeling than how he fits into a Wild West photo munch. Just sayin.

The other side is that he single handedly turned TTY from National Geographic into The Daily Mirror. An Internet rag sheet. You did make a good point in that these "musings" would have been better left on his refrigerator door. One...OK...two...maybe...but everyday? Is it Morrissey's web site or Sam's? Hard to tell now. I am much more interested in what Moz is thinking or feeling than how he fits into a Wild West photo munch. Just sayin.

i always thought is was julias fan site

i always thought is was julias fan site

Exactly. Where has she gone? Off into the ether. It definitely feels she has either lost her grip or her hands have been released from the web site. Is she another of Morrissey's casualties? Her usefulness spent? On to greener pastures? Not surprising at all really. Expected more than not. It appears as though family rules the day. This the life of a soloist I guess.

Exactly. Where has she gone? Off into the ether. It definitely feels she has either lost her grip or her hands have been released from the web site. Is she another of Morrissey's casualties? Her usefulness spent? On to greener pastures? Not surprising at all really. Expected more than not. It appears as though family rules the day. This the life of a soloist I guess.

It doesn't suggest anythin . she could be on holiday and just asked him to post, they could be working together with her wanting to step back a bit. There's nothing here that suggests anything at all. We don't know even for sure how the site ran before so there's not really any conclusion to be made or is suggested

I voiced my concern for Ms Riley last year but no interest was shown.
Her downfall was plotted around Christmas 2014 when Uncle was pictured in front of the Xmas tree and posted all over the multi-meedy-inter-webs. It's at this point all this talented Nephew shit started, the seed was sewn and here we are in full bloom in the toxic wasteland of a demolished turd recycling plant full of weeds waiting for a government re-generation grant.
Don't be to surprised if our Julia has been gagged, tagged, bin-bagged and ex communicated.

Happy Valentines weekend to all the lovers and all the loved ones no longer with us

Benny-the-British-Butcher

I voiced my concern for Ms Riley last year but no interest was shown.
Her downfall was plotted around Christmas 2014 when Uncle was pictured in front of the Xmas tree and posted all over the multi-meedy-inter-webs. It's at this point all this talented Nephew shit started, the seed was sewn and here we are in full bloom in the toxic wasteland of a demolished turd recycling plant full of weeds waiting for a government re-generation grant.
Don't be to surprised if our Julia has been gagged, tagged, bin-bagged and ex communicated.

Happy Valentines weekend to all the lovers and all the loved ones no longer with us

Benny-the-British-Butcher

To you as well sir and I would like to place an order for a chocolate popcorn and a draft from your snack bar prior to closing. Keep up your entertaining posts. They aren't falling on blind eyes.

To you as well sir and I would like to place an order for a chocolate popcorn and a draft from your snack bar prior to closing. Keep up your entertaining posts. They aren't falling on blind eyes.

Thankyou for your order, all things well ! Half n hour Sir ! Enjoy !

Benny❤️-the-British-Valentine-Butcher

That's a 4ckin proper collectors Benny sign off (hold on to that one, worth its weight in gold)

Official BtBB

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom