TTY: Eminem photomontage by Sam Esty Rayner

This one is quite good. Spammy doesn't even have the style for this. As for Spammy trying to make a name for himself he has, as a complete retard of gigantic proportions.
He has shown that the Morrissey is a DNA one off in his family tree . Where as Morrissey is talented and handsome Sammy is plan and thick, they look and are nothing alike. Morrissey made his own way in life, Sam is a leach. Hanging on and taking as much as he can, a parasite f***munch.

Typical of Sam to think this white rap has-been is cool. Hip hop and rebilion for idiots.
Everything about Sam is so shit you just have to feel sorry for him

Perhaps this is M's way of revealing the people he's got to duet with him on the next album... I mean, it has to mean something, right?

You idiots, and by "you idiots" I refer primarily to those nutjobs such as Benny the British Poofter and Cum-in-BummieBoy, you have all been had.

Yes, those of you who hate Morrissey are being embarrassed by him and his nephew. This is the Internet, after all, and they are demonstrating their prowess at trolling the most pathetic and clueless excuses of humanity that cling to this site in their relation to Morrissey.

Oh no, you poor little fools
Oh no, you fools

Long live Morrissey.

f*** the system.

f*** Bowie.

f*** all of you who have an inverted love-obsession with Morrissey.

"f*** bowie", that about shows your intellect and humanity.
Most of us do love Morrissey but we see the mistakes and it causes anger.

We aren't so blind we think Morrissey is anywhere near as important as Bowie. You maybe be. We aren't

BtBB Virtual online store is pleased to announce the popcorn is now back on the menu
Five different flavours to choose from and until midnight tonight we are selling them on a B O G O F promotion. = ✔️ (See terms and conditions)
Save more penny's shop at Benny's

BtBB

Just can't begin to see the point in these photoshops. It's extra-baffling why anyone would actually bother to assign their name to them ?

I guess there's the chance they might constitute a series of clues about ... I don't know ... I'm clutching at straws !

it could easily just be silly whimsy made by his relative for fun and sillyness which moz isnt above. remember the sailor suit, i dont think that was a super serious statement with hidden clues ro something important. what would make anyone think these are intended to be super serious

Could it be that they are just messing/trolling with us?

it doesnt even have to be about us. its just something to do that i dont think anyone cares about outside of here. at least ive not seen anyone care

Sam you arse wipe f*** Off With this shit you prick troll Steven's little puppet

Typical of Sam to think this white rap has-been is cool. Hip hop and rebilion for idiots.
Everything about Sam is so shit you just have to feel sorry for him

...what's rebilion? (Spell)check please!

Given that he trolled us with KY for so many years I wouldn't rule this possibility out.

Given that he trolled us with KY for so many years I wouldn't rule this possibility out.

Some of us, such as I, enjoyed KY and still do... So accusing him of "trolling" his fans with KY is untrue and absurd.

I think Morrissey prolly fancies Eminem's looks. If I recall correctly he had a huge painting or photograph hanging in his LA mansion of some man in an homo-erotic pose that kinda looked like Eminem.

Eminem is dope - hot and rich with mad beatz. Though it's "huma-erotic"...get it right. Do not be a mental-klutz.

dunno. what does rigorous analysis of the algorithm of the flowchart of the photoshopped Excel spreadsheet of the scrupulously raw Morrissey fanatic data want to teach us, wunderkindboy? (image makeover advice: you need to button up all the way and add a necktie. just a thought.)

Perhaps this is M's way of revealing the people he's got to duet with him on the next album... I mean, it has to mean something, right?

Hope so he needs a shot in the arm, i don't think some in his current band really give him inspiration he needs. He needs a Muse.

Haha they're trolling this site now. Moz and co will be pissing themselves at the outrage on here.

I'd kill to have your optimism, but making yourself look a dick does not add up to trolling, even if that's usually part of it.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom