TTY: Drum head Morrissey donated to be auctioned in aid of Gentle Barn, has sold for $5,666

Drum head inscribed with handwritten message, which Morrissey donated to be auctioned in aid of Gentle Barn, has sold for $5,666 - true-to-you.net

morrissey_drum_head_inscribed_with_handwritten_message.jpg

A drum head inscribed with a handwritten message, which Morrissey donated to be auctioned in aid of the farmed animal sanctuary the Gentle Barn, has sold for $5,666.

The drum head (pictured above) is from Morrissey's sold-out four-night residency at the Sydney Opera House in Australia in May 2015. The drum head is inscribed with a message that Morrissey wrote in black permanent marker ink around a central image of Bruce Lee.

The full amount of the winning bid in the auction has been given to the Gentle Barn in the name of Mercy, a sanctuary resident who was rescued four years ago as a young calf from a dairy industry factory farm.

The proceeds from the auction have gone to the Gentle Barn to support the sanctuary's work rescuing and rehabilitating abused animals, and teaching people kindness and compassion.

Related item:

Nice! I wonder which one of the trust fund regulars bought it?

Is this meant to be Atonement for your #CrimesAgainstCows , Morrissey? You are too late, motherf***er, udder-sucker. You were given the chance to publicly repent, confess your sins and enter the GardenOfVegan after Bootcamp with BrummieBoy. Being the hissy fit, prissy little Manc bitch you are and always have been you chose to carry on with #PosingAsVeganite thus ensuring your reputational destruction upon the release of #VegAnarchyInTheUK on 9/11 next year. There is no basis for an appeal for clemency, you have been judged and found guilty. Today is 7/7 , the tenth anniversary. How many helpless cows died for your cheezy Corpsetarian lifestyle over the last 30 odd years as you paraded the world's stage like some demented clown lecturing meat eaters whilst you contributed to the rape of mother cows and the enforced fellatio-slavery of their male offspring before becoming veal? You are vile, Morrissey. A hypocrite. a Crank-Fraud and a liar. And #TheGhostOfBrummieBoy will rise from the grave to annihilate your ridiculous career as a Corpsetarian clown when it suits him to do so. f*** off, scumbag. #MorrisseyIsMurder

best
The Anarchic Archivist back in Utretcht but soon to be home in the beloved Shire.

Mercy, a sanctuary resident who was rescued four years ago as a young calf from a dairy industry factory farm.

Last edited:
Re: TTY: Drum head inscribed with handwritten message, which Morrissey donated to be auctioned in aid of Gentle Barn, has sold for $5,66

Is this meant to be Atonement for your #CrimesAgainstCows , Morrissey? You are too late, motherf***er, udder-sucker. You were given the chance to publicly repent, confess your sins and enter the GardenOfVegan after Bootcamp with BrummieBoy. Being the hissy fit, prissy little Manc bitch you are and always have been you chose to carry on with #PosingAsVeganite thus ensuring your reputational destruction upon the release of #VegAnarchyInTheUK on 9/11 next year. There is no basis for an appeal for clemency, you have been judged and found guilty. Today is 7/7 , the tenth anniversary. How many helpless cows died for your cheezy Corpsetarian lifestyle over the last 30 odd years as you paraded the world's stage like some demented clown lecturing meat eaters whilst you contributed to the rape of mother cows and the enforced fellatio-slavery of their male offspring before becoming veal? You are vile, Morrissey. A hypocrite. a Crank-Fraud and a liar. And #TheGhostOfBrummieBoy will rise from the grave to annihilate your ridiculous career as a Corpsetarian clown when it suits him to do so. f*** off, scumbag. #MorrisseyIsMurder

best
The Anarchic Archivist back in Utretcht but soon to be home in the beloved Shire.

Mercy, a sanctuary resident who was rescued four years ago as a young calf from a dairy industry factory farm.

What the f*** is wrong with you? You wanted him to be vegan, he's vegan. He's done this for the sanctuary. Nothing will ever be enough for you, you sick f***.

I'm not for boasting, but I was the one who donated the money. I have been to the sanctuary and have seen its tremendous work, I know that every penny will go towards saving these beloved creatures. Oh, and the drum head is nice as well. I haven't yet decided what I will do with it.

Yours,
x

This is the most pathetic attempt at persuasive numerology I've ever witnessed. You can't PAY YOURSELF, morons. If it's internal, shame on you. If its external to make Moz look conniving, shame on you. Ellie and Jay are good people doing a thankless, beautiful thing with their time on earth, I hate to see them wrapped up in this ill-informed nonsense.

I'm not for boasting, but I was the one who donated the money. I have been to the sanctuary and have seen its tremendous work, I know that every penny will go towards saving these beloved creatures. Oh, and the drum head is nice as well. I haven't yet decided what I will do with it.

Yours,
x

So have you thought for a second that maybe your time could be better spent volunteering to walk dogs at a shelter or helping an old person connect to the Internet or picking up trash at a park than sitting around playing Mad Sorceror with your checkbook? Get out of your f***en self-obsessed head and do something other than play with piles of money, because it's literally driving you insane and this is proof.

So have you thought for a second that maybe your time could be better spent volunteering to walk dogs at a shelter or helping an old person connect to the Internet or picking up trash at a park than sitting around playing Mad Sorceror with your checkbook? Get out of your f***en self-obsessed head and do something other than play with piles of money, because it's literally driving you insane and this is proof.

Someone is bitter and jealous.

Some people, many who make lots of money, do not have time to walk dogs or show the elderly how to use the Internet. Just because they choose to work hard and make money doesn't give you the right to judge them from your shitty apartment.

They donated money that will go to animals at a sanctuary. How can you put a bad spin on that?!

Someone is bitter and jealous.

Some people, many who make lots of money, do not have time to walk dogs or show the elderly how to use the Internet. Just because they choose to work hard and make money doesn't give you the right to judge them from your shitty apartment.

They donated money that will go to animals at a sanctuary. How can you put a bad spin on that?!

f*** off.

Look, I'm sick of doing your goddam homework but here's a workaround for you that would be a hell of a lot more effective than what you cooked up in your mentally-ill brain. I minored in Numerology at Crazy College so do with this what you will, I get a lot of A's.

Cut one check for $5150, it's the code over the airwaves (that angels listen to) for a CRAZY person. CRAZY -->LOCO --> COOL.

Then cut another check or money order, (I'd do two money orders because MO's are OM's or prayer calls) for $516. Clumsy and Shy is endearing.

If Morrissey needs ANY Numerological boost in his appearance or public persona, he needs to be looked at as "Cool and endearing" instead of "maniacal and a loose canon" which is what he's got now. The magazines are jumping at the bit to call him ridiculous, the flow needs to be directed at percieving him as cool and clumsy. AWKWARD SELLS. Not that money should be an issue, whenever you do dirty magic with money, it ends in disaster and the angels that slip into the record producers say "Pass. Not worth it." Or maybe he could just be cool instead of taking notes from a dried up insane person.

Trust me, I am not jealous of this person.

I've got better shit to do. Good luck.

Re: TTY: Drum head inscribed with handwritten message, which Morrissey donated to be auctioned in aid of Gentle Barn, has sold for $5,666l

f*** off.

Look, I'm sick of doing your goddam homework but here's a workaround for you that would be a hell of a lot more effective than what you cooked up in your mentally-ill brain. I minored in Numerology at Crazy College so do with this what you will, I get a lot of A's.

Cut one check for $5150, it's the code over the airwaves (that angels listen to) for a CRAZY person. CRAZY -->LOCO --> COOL.

Then cut another check or money order, (I'd do two money orders because MO's are OM's or prayer calls) for $516. Clumsy and Shy is endearing.

If Morrissey needs ANY Numerological boost in his appearance or public persona, he needs to be looked at as "Cool and endearing" instead of "maniacal and a loose canon" which is what he's got now. The magazines are jumping at the bit to call him ridiculous, the flow needs to be directed at percieving him as cool and clumsy. AWKWARD SELLS. Not that money should be an issue, whenever you do dirty magic with money, it ends in disaster and the angels that slip into the record producers say "Pass. Not worth it." Or maybe he could just be cool instead of taking notes from a dried up insane person.

Trust me, I am not jealous of this person.

I've got better shit to do. Good luck.

It's very scary that all of that nonsense makes sense to you.

Or better yet, Morrissey should MATCH the amount and change the check from $5666.

The Sign of the Beast is puerile. And it won't work bc you are stupid. Srsly.

Hogwart's Community College FAIL.

Last edited:
Or better yet, Morrissey should MATCH the amount and change the check from $5666.

The Sign of the Beast is puerile. And it won't work bc you are stupid. Srsly.

Hogwart's Community College FAIL.

um. what in the good f***?

moz is on a (good) roll, cg. let it go.

um six grand isnt a lot of money at the end of the day so i dont think anyone needs a trust fund to buy it. sure its great that they have six thousand more dollars to do some good with but associating six grand with a trust find is just weird. also spending the time complaining about others not doing more is the same as not doing something for there cause right now

drum heads are made of animal skins. dont tell brummie but its is so.
also explains cg 666.

best

wacko

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom