TTY: Drum head Morrissey donated to be auctioned in aid of Gentle Barn, has sold for $5,666

Drum head inscribed with handwritten message, which Morrissey donated to be auctioned in aid of Gentle Barn, has sold for $5,666 - true-to-you.net

morrissey_drum_head_inscribed_with_handwritten_message.jpg

A drum head inscribed with a handwritten message, which Morrissey donated to be auctioned in aid of the farmed animal sanctuary the Gentle Barn, has sold for $5,666.

The drum head (pictured above) is from Morrissey's sold-out four-night residency at the Sydney Opera House in Australia in May 2015. The drum head is inscribed with a message that Morrissey wrote in black permanent marker ink around a central image of Bruce Lee.

The full amount of the winning bid in the auction has been given to the Gentle Barn in the name of Mercy, a sanctuary resident who was rescued four years ago as a young calf from a dairy industry factory farm.

The proceeds from the auction have gone to the Gentle Barn to support the sanctuary's work rescuing and rehabilitating abused animals, and teaching people kindness and compassion.

Related item:

Re: TTY: Drum head inscribed with handwritten message, which Morrissey donated to be auctioned in aid of Gentle Barn, has sold for $5,66

You are entitled to your opinion
best
The Anarchic Archivist in Schipol

Zzzzzzzz. More drivel from the unfunny FRAUD that is Bummie. How's your "challenge" coming along? When are your copy deadlines?

No, didn't think so.

Re: TTY: Drum head inscribed with handwritten message, which Morrissey donated to be auctioned in aid of Gentle Barn, has sold for $5,66

[h=1]Morrissey: from rock genius to internet troll[/h]

best
The Anarchic Archivist in Schipol

A bit f***ing rich for So_Low's resident troll to be quoting an article with such a headline. Yet another example of Bummie's woeful absence of self-awareness. A hypocrite and a fraud.

No I won't shut my trap - answer the question - did you stay in any Hotels that contained leather products and sold flesh on your trip?

Come on Bummie, ANSWER THE QUESTION. We know you're always quick to identify and comment on others who fall short of your stringent expectations.

Was there leather in the hotel or animal flesh (or cheese) in the kitchens? And how and when did you identify it - did you conduct a full forensic examination of the premises before you booked or before you checked in?

So have you thought for a second that maybe your time could be better spent volunteering to walk dogs at a shelter or helping an old person connect to the Internet or picking up trash at a park than sitting around playing Mad Sorceror with your checkbook? Get out of your f***en self-obsessed head and do something other than play with piles of money, because it's literally driving you insane and this is proof.

As somebody who has helped elderly people connect to the internet I would offer the following advice to those who wish to do the same: Take a bottle of vodka and a shot glass with you.

"OK, great. We are making some very good progress. So, now we've download that programme let's see if you can find it on your desktop. What can you see?"

"My tea."

sorry folks, but without brummie, benny and jb this forum would totally unreadable filled with right wing propaganda from the likes of tynamuna and surface. what does surface do except stalk people here? nothing most extreme rightists have no personality.

As somebody who has helped elderly people connect to the internet I would offer the following advice to those who wish to do the same: Take a bottle of vodka and a shot glass with you.

"OK, great. We are making some very good progress. So, now we've download that programme let's see if you can find it on your desktop. What can you see?"

"My tea."

one of the few times we agree whole heartedly. id say to also bring a gun as suicide may be the only way out and i say this as a person whos not that tech experienced myself

Meanwhile back in the real world

No attention required Brummie - I get enough from my wife and kids thank you and thats all I need (unlike you)

Pity poor Surface, ostracised, shamed and ridiculed for his Jew-hating links, - Ok Brummie, lets get this straight, I searched Brummie Boy on google - that site appeared with YOUR name in it and I pointed out that other sites were naming you. I didn't realise that the site was in appropriate and therefore apologised for my post

the silly little troll thinks he can raise his decrepit profile by once again sniffing around the aura of BB, but it won't work. - No profile to raise, its already high in the real world and I post stuff on here when I am bored

Nobody cares about Surface as he has no opinions of any worth, hence his sad puppy following of the luminaries on this site, none of whom shine as brightly as BB, even if that Autofiction is now a ghost. - Really, reading the posts on here, most people seem to think your a c@@t

You do need to look in a mirror, fool - you are a fraud and we all know it, and the rant you have just posted makes you look even more foolish than we already thought.

Let me know when your music comes out - Oh it won't will it - you really are a dick head

Brummies Boy - you are the crank fraud, you are also a liar and a complete waste of a skin!

The music isn't 'coming out'. It's not gay disco, mt8. We will be constructing an Art Hounds-Art Terrorist Installation. Don't expect to find it in the NME or on YouTube. We have no interest in Herd Culture. And, like Morrissey, we have never 'ranted' in our life. Why can't you just find something original to say about Morrissey? Why are you so obsessed with the Ghost Of BrummieBoy?

best
The Anarchic Archivist
'In An English Country Garden In The Shire'

- - - Updated - - -

What weakness are you referring to ?

"My only weakness is a cheesy rind...my only weakness is...." Etc

best
The Anarchic Archivist

No I won't shut my trap - answer the question - did you stay in any Hotels that contained leather products and sold flesh on your trip?

You seriously imagine that you can turn an important thread about Morrissey's attempts at atonement for the animals he killed for cheese and leather shoes into an examination of my touring agenda this summer? Not going to happen, son. Get back on topic or f*** off from this thread.

I wonder why Morrissey doesn't do as Madonna (and BB) and take his own furniture with him when on tour? He could take a knitted hemp sofa in the touring van and a bed with a mattress made of recycled polystyrene. He has the commercial power to insist that hotels remove offending items, after all he dictates what his 'fans' can eat whilst in his regal, queeny presence, so it's baffling he doesn't extend that to the serving staff at his hotels and restaurants.

best
The Anarchic Archivist

Zzzzzzzz. More drivel from the unfunny FRAUD that is Bummie. How's your "challenge" coming along? When are your copy deadlines?

No, didn't think so.

Stuck record, mate. We've answered your absurd 'challenge' more times than we can recall. Stop derailing the thread. This is about Morrissey and his 'pretty cheese makes graves' #CrimesAgainstCows He is clearly reeling from his 'moment of clarity' over Glastonbury. Too bad he didn't fess up, beg forgiveness from Mother Cow and come to their aid in the twilight swan-song years of his corporate rock whore career, but it's too late now. He forced BrummieBoy to rise from the dead, and the penalty for that is...... #VegAnarchyInTheUK

It's good that Morrissey has used this drum head to publicise the concept of sanctuaries for animals rescued from human concentration camps, but unless and until Morrissey issues a 'mea culpa, mea maxima culpa', preferably in a deeply moving vocal performance on his next album, then it's all hopeless. He faces reputational annihilation alongside Lydon and........ Leonard Cohen!..... when the initial 45rpm from The Annointed One 'drops' on 9/11 next year. How sad to face the aesthetic gallows after 33 years at the coal-face, but that's what he has brought upon himself with his witless arrogance and attempts to conflate Veganism with Vegetarianism. So mote it be!

best
The Anarchic Archivist

A bit f***ing rich for So_Low's resident troll to be quoting an article with such a headline. Yet another example of Bummie's woeful absence of self-awareness. A hypocrite and a fraud.

I am 'challenged' by The Best Troll On The Payroll to write a 'serious article' for the Guardian debunking Morrissey, I then quote the Guardian mocking him as a silly little troll and..... the same fool re-issues the 'challenge'. There is no 'challenge'. We do not care about The Guardian or the NME or any other ludicrous mouthpiece of Herd Culture. We are preparing the pathway for The Annointed One and the release of #VegAnarchyInTheUK The ashes of Morrissey and Lydon's reputations will make excellent fertiliser for the roses that will bloom in the #GardenOfVegEireann

You carry on with your nonsense, it amuses us. Anyone interested can find our previous debunkings in the comment history of the Autofiction Previously Known As "BrummieBoy"

best
The Anarchic Archivist

Come on Bummie, ANSWER THE QUESTION. We know you're always quick to identify and comment on others who fall short of your stringent expectations.

Was there leather in the hotel or animal flesh (or cheese) in the kitchens? And how and when did you identify it - did you conduct a full forensic examination of the premises before you booked or before you checked in?

Refer to previous replies and then return to the topic of this thread, what do you think of Morrissey's initial attempts to make Atonement to the cows he has murdered for the last 33 years whilst stuffing his stupid gob with Kerrygold Dubliner cheese after lecturing his cult fans about eating ethically exactly equivalent meat? No, that's wrong. Dairy cows suffer more and for longer, as Morrissey finally fessed up to in his 'rant' about Glastonbury before The PETA Thought Police turned up and attached the cattle prod prongs to his head to get him back in line. Rebel Morrissey! Before PETA destroy your entire life!

best
The Anarchic Archivist

drum heads are made of animal skins. dont tell brummie but its is so.
also explains cg 666.

They are not. They can be made from a range of synthetic materials, some of which provide a far greater dynamic and expressive range than skins from murdered animals. We are just back from the initial stages of the Tour De France, the cyclists wear lycra and other space-age materials, they don't wear leather as it's a useless anachronism. Not that they give a f*** about animals, although there may be a Vegan in the peleton.

best
The Anarchic Archivist

- - - Updated - - -

You must be a devil with the ladies :brows: Weren't you in Copenhagen, are you now in Amsterdam. The plot thickens, would it be exciting if you turn out to be either morrissey or mike Joyce. Some split personality thing going on. I could turn your story into a movie (jazz hands) your post have everything, politics the supernatural...... :rofl:

We are a devil with ladies, males and trans as we are Queer. We were in Dublin, Copenhagen, Reykjavik, Malmo, Oxford, Utretch, Rotterdam, Antwerp and various other places. We are not Morrissey or Mike Joyce and we do not have a 'split personality', we have multiple personalities as we are an Angelic Host come to say humanity from Corpsetarianism. Please get back on topic about Morrissey's donation to this Animal Sanctuary.

best
The Anarchic Archivist

sorry folks, but without brummie, benny and jb this forum would totally unreadable filled with right wing propaganda from the likes of tynamuna and surface. what does surface do except stalk people here? nothing most extreme rightists have no personality.

Exactly this. I have asked this fool to keep his off-topic remarks to the Pigsty on numerous occassions. Apparently, a moderator called "Kewpie" hasn't noticed my requests and has attempted to label me as the off-topic troll. Not so. Thank you for your compliment, we get many, but we don't really care whether people like or loathe us. "If you don't like me, don't look at me". Surface claimed to have put us on Ignore, but found he was the one Ignored so has returned to his tiresome 'detective' work, which only reveals him as a prat. He's got nothing to say about Morrissey's donation of this drum head to an Animal Sanctuary so starts raving about which hotels we stay in. He's off-topic and we wish he would find something else to do than disrupt important threads such as this.

best
The Anarchic Archivist

Exactly this. I have asked this fool to keep his off-topic remarks to the Pigsty on numerous occassions. Apparently, a moderator called "Kewpie" hasn't noticed my requests and has attempted to label me as the off-topic troll. Not so. Thank you for your compliment, we get many, but we don't really care whether people like or loathe us. "If you don't like me, don't look at me". Surface claimed to have put us on Ignore, but found he was the one Ignored so has returned to his tiresome 'detective' work, which only reveals him as a prat. He's got nothing to say about Morrissey's donation of this drum head to an Animal Sanctuary so starts raving about which hotels we stay in. He's off-topic and we wish he would find something else to do than disrupt important threads such as this.

best
The Anarchic Archivist

It's one thing to be as morbidly obsessed with Morrissey as you are, but what you really need to be held accountable for is being so profoundly boring.

The only trust fund regular is Julia and I would be glad if she did pay an extravagant amount because it is for a good cause.

It's one thing to be as morbidly obsessed with Morrissey as you are, but what you really need to be held accountable for is being so profoundly boring.

We are not 'morbidly obsessed' with Morrissey, though we are morbid and aghast at how such a patently fraudulent snake-oil salesman could have spun his yarns about being an Animal Liberationist for over 3 decades. It seems the world wants a harmless, ineffectual fool to act the radical prat whilst subconsciously knowing that he's no such thing, that his 'radicalism' is sheer posturing and that they can carry on eating Corpsetarian Cuisine such as cheese.

We are hardly boring. Our thoughts light up this tiresome crank-cult-shrine. We have yet to read any cogent or effective rebuttal of the central charge of Morrissey defrauding himself and the public by claiming that eating meat is murder but eating cheese will set animals free. He is a fool. Our only interest in him is the sad fact that he has profoundly damaged the possibility of radical art addressing Animal Liberation issues in popular song. He has made a laughing stock of himself and will be remembered as screw-loose delusional

best
The Ghosts of BB drinking beer in a basement bar.

We are not 'morbidly obsessed' with Morrissey, though we are morbid and aghast at how such a patently fraudulent snake-oil salesman could have spun his yarns about being an Animal Liberationist for over 3 decades. It seems the world wants a harmless, ineffectual fool to act the radical prat whilst subconsciously knowing that he's no such thing, that his 'radicalism' is sheer posturing and that they can carry on eating Corpsetarian Cuisine such as cheese.

We are hardly boring. Our thoughts light up this tiresome crank-cult-shrine. We have yet to read any cogent or effective rebuttal of the central charge of Morrissey defrauding himself and the public by claiming that eating meat is murder but eating cheese will set animals free. He is a fool. Our only interest in him is the sad fact that he has profoundly damaged the possibility of radical art addressing Animal Liberation issues in popular song. He has made a laughing stock of himself and will be remembered as screw-loose delusional

best
The Ghosts of BB drinking beer in a basement bar.

Proving once again, you're morbidly obsessed, as well as boring. Speaking of ineffectual fools...

Off the meds again I see?

Off the meds again I see?

You really are stupid, aren't you? Attempting to use Cognitive Shaming because you have ABSOLUTELY NO RETORT to the drubbing we have inflicted on Crank-Fraud Morrissey. You do recall he wrote a song called "Something Is Squeezing My Skull" and has spoken movingly of his mental health challenges which is admirable, unless he's just using that as another shock-prop, like his risible claims to be an Animal Liberationist. Go f*** yourself, bhops Or, y'know, sit down with a therapist and try and unravel why you are so enraged by the fact that a member of Morrissey's Audience is able to utterly debunk his claims of radicalism and destroy his reputation with a few simple keystrokes. Morrissey has invited his destruction and with the release of #VegAnarchyInTheUK on 9/11 next year, he will face eternal ignominy. Stick your cult up your arse, bhops. Bye now! LOL!

best
BB watching the Tour De France whilst having fun with 'Morrissey Fans'.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom