TTY: Drum head Morrissey donated to be auctioned in aid of Gentle Barn, has sold for $5,666

Drum head inscribed with handwritten message, which Morrissey donated to be auctioned in aid of Gentle Barn, has sold for $5,666 - true-to-you.net

morrissey_drum_head_inscribed_with_handwritten_message.jpg

A drum head inscribed with a handwritten message, which Morrissey donated to be auctioned in aid of the farmed animal sanctuary the Gentle Barn, has sold for $5,666.

The drum head (pictured above) is from Morrissey's sold-out four-night residency at the Sydney Opera House in Australia in May 2015. The drum head is inscribed with a message that Morrissey wrote in black permanent marker ink around a central image of Bruce Lee.

The full amount of the winning bid in the auction has been given to the Gentle Barn in the name of Mercy, a sanctuary resident who was rescued four years ago as a young calf from a dairy industry factory farm.

The proceeds from the auction have gone to the Gentle Barn to support the sanctuary's work rescuing and rehabilitating abused animals, and teaching people kindness and compassion.

Related item:

This is the most pathetic attempt at persuasive numerology I've ever witnessed. You can't PAY YOURSELF, morons. If it's internal, shame on you. If its external to make Moz look conniving, shame on you. Ellie and Jay are good people doing a thankless, beautiful thing with their time on earth, I hate to see them wrapped up in this ill-informed nonsense.

You need some James Randi and you need it now.

Is this meant to be Atonement for your #CrimesAgainstCows , Morrissey? You are too late, motherf***er, udder-sucker. You were given the chance to publicly repent, confess your sins and enter the GardenOfVegan after Bootcamp with BrummieBoy. Being the hissy fit, prissy little Manc bitch you are and always have been you chose to carry on with #PosingAsVeganite thus ensuring your reputational destruction upon the release of #VegAnarchyInTheUK on 9/11 next year. There is no basis for an appeal for clemency, you have been judged and found guilty. Today is 7/7 , the tenth anniversary. How many helpless cows died for your cheezy Corpsetarian lifestyle over the last 30 odd years as you paraded the world's stage like some demented clown lecturing meat eaters whilst you contributed to the rape of mother cows and the enforced fellatio-slavery of their male offspring before becoming veal? You are vile, Morrissey. A hypocrite. a Crank-Fraud and a liar. And #TheGhostOfBrummieBoy will rise from the grave to annihilate your ridiculous career as a Corpsetarian clown when it suits him to do so. f*** off, scumbag. #MorrisseyIsMurder

best
The Anarchic Archivist back in Utretcht but soon to be home in the beloved Shire.

Mercy, a sanctuary resident who was rescued four years ago as a young calf from a dairy industry factory farm.

Still plodding out the same repetative boring shit Handy, tell me again, how many thousands have you influenced?

You have become the site joke, you f***ing loser.

BTY, how many of the hotels you have stayed in on you little jaunt around Europe, were vegan only and without any leather products within them?

Last edited:
Re: TTY: Drum head inscribed with handwritten message, which Morrissey donated to be auctioned in aid of Gentle Barn, has sold for $5,66

What the f*** is wrong with you? You wanted him to be vegan, he's vegan. He's done this for the sanctuary. Nothing will ever be enough for you, you sick f***.

Please provide a public statement from Morrissey where he has confirmed he is now a Vegan......

best wishes
The Anarchic Archivist in Nederlands

- - - Updated - - -

Thicko

best wishes
The Anarchic Archivist in Utrecht.

[h=3][/h]

- - - Updated - - -

Still plodding out the same repetative boring shit Handy, tell me again, how many thousands have you influenced?

You have become the site joke, you f***ing loser.

BTY, how many of the hotels you have stayed in on you little jaunt around Europe, were vegan only and without any leather products within them?

You are the site's fascist leper. Carry on sucking Irish fascist Jew-hating cocks on that Irish blog. I don't answer questions on Vegan lifestyle from Fascist cocksuckers.

best
The Anarchic Archivist in The Netherlands.

Re: TTY: Drum head inscribed with handwritten message, which Morrissey donated to be auctioned in aid of Gentle Barn, has sold for $5,66

Please provide a public statement from Morrissey where he has confirmed he is now a Vegan......

best wishes
The Anarchic Archivist in Nederlands

- - - Updated - - -

Thicko

best wishes
The Anarchic Archivist in Utrecht.

[h=3][/h]

- - - Updated - - -

You are the site's fascist leper. Carry on sucking Irish fascist Jew-hating cocks on that Irish blog. I don't answer questions on Vegan lifestyle from Fascist cocksuckers.

best
The Anarchic Archivist in The Netherlands.

My My, you get quite angry don't you Handy. Funny you seem to forget I posted an apology for making a mistake with the link to that inappropriate site and that you accepted that I had made a mistake. Drag up the past when you get agitated do you Handy? You can get help for that.

Judging by your response to the vegan question - I take it you have slept in hotels that served flesh and sat on the dead skin of animals and have also been in the vicinity of cheese.

Tell us all again who the crank fraud is, i will give you a clue - look in the mirror

Last edited:

My My, you get quite angry don't you Handy. Funny you seem to forget I posted an apology for making a mistake with the link to that inappropriate site and that you accepted that I had made a mistake. Drag up the past when you get agitated do you Handy? You can get help for that.

Judging by your response to the vegan question - I take it you have slept in hotels that served flesh and sat on the dead skin of animals and have also been in the vicinity of cheese.

Tell us all again who the crank fraud is, i will give you a clue - look in the mirror

f*** your apology, sucker of fascist cocks. Agitated? LOL! Hardly... You can research Vegan attitudes to Legacy Leather by studying Bite Size Vegan. I have no intention of giving you the attention you crave. Pity poor Surface, ostracised, shamed and ridiculed for his Jew-hating links, alone and desperate, the silly little troll thinks he can raise his decrepit profile by once again sniffing around the aura of BB, but it won't work. Nobody cares about Surface as he has no opinions of any worth, hence his sad puppy following of the luminaries on this site, none of whom shine as brightly as BB, even if that Autofiction is now a ghost. There's no point looking in the mirror as ghosts do not show in mirrors. Fool.

best wishes fascist cocksucker
The Ghost Of BB
waiting for an early plane from Amsterdam to....somewhere else!

f*** your apology, sucker of fascist cocks. Agitated? LOL! Hardly... You can research Vegan attitudes to Legacy Leather by studying Bite Size Vegan. I have no intention of giving you the attention you crave. Pity poor Surface, ostracised, shamed and ridiculed for his Jew-hating links, alone and desperate, the silly little troll thinks he can raise his decrepit profile by once again sniffing around the aura of BB, but it won't work. Nobody cares about Surface as he has no opinions of any worth, hence his sad puppy following of the luminaries on this site, none of whom shine as brightly as BB, even if that Autofiction is now a ghost. There's no point looking in the mirror as ghosts do not show in mirrors. Fool.

The Ghost Of BB
You must be a devil with the ladies :brows: Weren't you in Copenhagen, are you now in Amsterdam. The plot thickens, would it be exciting if you turn out to be either morrissey or mike Joyce. Some split personality thing going on. I could turn your story into a movie (jazz hands) your post have everything, politics the supernatural...... :rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:

The Ghost Of BB

Meanwhile back in the real world

No attention required Brummie - I get enough from my wife and kids thank you and thats all I need (unlike you)

Pity poor Surface, ostracised, shamed and ridiculed for his Jew-hating links, - Ok Brummie, lets get this straight, I searched Brummie Boy on google - that site appeared with YOUR name in it and I pointed out that other sites were naming you. I didn't realise that the site was in appropriate and therefore apologised for my post

the silly little troll thinks he can raise his decrepit profile by once again sniffing around the aura of BB, but it won't work. - No profile to raise, its already high in the real world and I post stuff on here when I am bored

Nobody cares about Surface as he has no opinions of any worth, hence his sad puppy following of the luminaries on this site, none of whom shine as brightly as BB, even if that Autofiction is now a ghost. - Really, reading the posts on here, most people seem to think your a c@@t

You do need to look in a mirror, fool - you are a fraud and we all know it, and the rant you have just posted makes you look even more foolish than we already thought.

Let me know when your music comes out - Oh it won't will it - you really are a dick head

Brummies Boy - you are the crank fraud, you are also a liar and a complete waste of a skin!

Last edited:

Surface, Brummie and Tynamuna, stay on topic.

If you want to fight, go to off-topic or the pigsty.

I'm not fighting I'm genuinely curious about what goes into his mind and his motive. Maybe I should pm him insted. Oh well why bother?

The Pigsty is there for a reason. Settle your differences there and leave the flow of discussion alone.

I'm not fighting I'm genuinely curious about what goes into his mind and his motive. Maybe I should pm him insted. Oh well why bother?

Brummie is a silly old troll who enjoys nit picking Morrissey's weakness and stirring shite.
He is obsessed with speak ill of Morrissey.

Do not feed the trolls!

Brummie is a silly old troll who enjoys nit picking Morrissey's weakness and stirring shite.

Do not feed the trolls!

Hear! Hear!

Morbidly obsessed.

Do not feed the trolls!

What weakness are you referring to ?

The Ghost Of BB

You have had milk in your life I assume? Unless ya mammy feed you (or feeds you) only on her breast milk. Thus you are a raper of cows like the rest of us according to your rickety rants. Thus you must self- combust, I could say more but you get the general idea.

Will take the inults to the pigsty but this individual litters every topic attempting to call Morrissey out as a fraud for allegedly staying in hotels that have products covered in leather, serving flesh and cheese.

The same individual claims he is vegan and appears to think he is a superior being.

The question remains, on his recent European jaunt did Brummie Boy avoid hotels which contained leather products, did he avoid hotels that served meat?

If he did not avoid hotels with these products he is as big a fraud as he claims Morrissey to be.

Will take the inults to the pigsty but this individual litters every topic attempting to call Morrissey out as a fraud for allegedly staying in hotels that have products covered in leather, serving flesh and cheese.

The same individual claims he is vegan and appears to think he is a superior being.

The question remains, on his recent European jaunt did Brummie Boy avoid hotels which contained leather products, did he avoid hotels that served meat?

If he did not avoid hotels with these products he is as big a fraud as he claims Morrissey to be.

Morrissey is and always has been a total fraud with regard to Animal Liberation. He lectures his audience for behaviour [eating meat} which is no different to his [eating cheese]. He then goes and eats in restaurants that serve Torture/Slaughter food and gets food poisoning in Peru. Hilarious stuff. Your questions about our European jaunt are invalid as we are not currently a public figure. We have already directed you to Bite Size Vegan. This site is not the place to discuss the intricacies of a Vegan lifestyle. Of course, you have no interest in Veganism, you are merely trying, and failing, to re-commence your trolling because that's the only way anybody will pay any attention to you. You have nothing to say, nothing in your head, you are such a saddo that you quote from fascist anti-semitic blogs and think you can merely apologise and the matter is forgotten. However, you then return to your previous bad behaviour and thus face ridicule. We note you have returned to your CG inspired tease of "Handy", yet both you and CG have failed to actually confront anyone outside of this site with your "detective work". CG, not being entirely stupid, like you, has finally realised that particular Autofiction was a trap set for the unwary from the very first time "BrummieBoy"appeared on this site.

We are indeed Vegan and yes, we are superior to every single Corpse-Muncher, including Morrissey. This thread is not about our political activism on Veganism in the real world. It is about Morrissey's attempt to bury his past as a Corpsetarian-Cheesetarian Surrender Merchant for over 3 decades. 3 decades in which this merchant/purveyor of pseudo-rebellious rock/bosh nonsense paraded the world's stage like a clown berating the Audience without ever having the insight that his insults were directed to the mirror. With his blast at the Evil Eavis Dairy Devil Empire of Glastonbury he appeared to have woken up to the mess he's made of his life/career/legacy, but quickly he was hemmed in by the gestapo at PETA and made to toe the party line of falsely equating/conflating Veganism and Vegetarianism. They are not different sides of a coin, they are opposite poles. There is no difference between a Vegetarian and a Carnivore. They are both Corpsetarians. The reareal question to ask is how many cows and pigs died so Morrissey could munch cheese backstage for 3 decades and wear leather shoes.

#MorrisseyIsMurder

#VegAnarchyInTheUK 9/11/2016

Now, shut your trap and stop trying to get attention by tugging at the hem of The Ghost Of BrummieBoy.

best
The Anarchic Archivist
Schipol Airport. The Netherlands.

Last edited:

You have had milk in your life I assume? Unless ya mammy feed you (or feeds you) only on her breast milk. Thus you are a raper of cows like the rest of us according to your rickety rants. Thus you must self- combust, I could say more but you get the general idea.

This is incorrect. We are only 2 months old. We manifested in this space-time continuum on the day of the British General Election, we are not responsible for the behaviour of the Autofictions that used this physical meat-space prior to vacating it for The Annointed One. There is, indeed, a question of when human children should be held responsible for accepting the Carnism and Corpsetariansim of their parents, but it's not a discussion to take place with an anonymous troll on a Morrissey fan-cult site. You get the general idea. Now, bitch..shut yer trap.

best
The Ghost Of BB in Schipol Airport.

Morrissey is and always has been a total fraud with regard to Animal Liberation. He lectures his audience for behaviour [eating meat} which is no different to his [eating cheese]. He then goes and eats in restaurants that serve Torture/Slaughter food and gets food poisoning in Peru. Hilarious stuff. Your questions about our European jaunt are invalid as we are not currently a public figure. We have already directed you to Bite Size Vegan. This site is not the place to discuss the intricacies of a Vegan lifestyle. Of course, you have no interest in Veganism, you are merely trying, and failing, to re-commence your trolling because that's the only way anybody will pay any attention to you. You have nothing to say, nothing in your head, you are such a saddo that you quote from fascist anti-semitic blogs and think you can merely apologise and the matter is forgotten. However, you then return to your previous bad behaviour and thus face ridicule. We note you have returned to your CG inspired tease of "Handy", yet both you and CG have failed to actually confront anyone outside of this site with your "detective work". CG, not being entirely stupid, like you, has finally realised that particular Autofiction was a trap set for the unwary from the very first time "BrummieBoy"appeared on this site.

We are indeed Vegan and yes, we are superior to every single Corpse-Muncher, including Morrissey. This thread is not about our political activism on Veganism in the real world. It is about Morrissey's attempt to bury his past as a Corpsetarian-Cheesetarian Surrender Merchant for over 3 decades. 3 decades in which this merchant/purveyor of pseudo-rebellious rock/bosh nonsense paraded the world's stage like a clown berating the Audience without ever having the insight that his insults were directed to the mirror. With his blast at the Evil Eavis Dairy Devil Empire of Glastonbury he appeared to have woken up to the mess he's made of his life/career/legacy, but quickly he was hemmed in by the gestapo at PETA and made to toe the party line of falsely equating/conflating Veganism and Vegetarianism. They are not different sides of a coin, they are opposite poles. There is no difference between a Vegetarian and a Carnivore. They are both Corpsetarians. The reareal question to ask is how many cows and pigs died so Morrissey could munch cheese backstage for 3 decades and wear leather shoes.

#MorrisseyIsMurder

#VegAnarchyInTheUK 9/11/2016

Now, shut your trap and stop trying to get attention by tugging at the hem of The Ghost Of BrummieBoy.

best
The Anarchic Archivist
Schipol Airport. The Netherlands.

No I won't shut my trap - answer the question - did you stay in any Hotels that contained leather products and sold flesh on your trip?

Do not feed the trolls!

You are entitled to your opinion as a poster which, of course, is separate from your duties and responsiblities as a site Moderator. It might be helpful if you signalled when you are ventilating your own emotional responses to comments rather than acting in your technical support role. Be in no doubt we am entirely disineterested in your opinion of "BrummieBoy", though we do acknowledge and appreciate the work you do to assist the Site Proprietor in keeping this haven of Free Speech open: even if your comment betrays a rather obvious desire to censore us. You are clearly a casualty of the Cult Fandom of Morrissey. That, Kewpie, is your problem. Not ours. You will do well to note that The Guardian have also dismissed Morrissey as a provocative face-time attention-whoring troll, so we are unlikely to take your designation of us as similar seriously. If you wish to discuss this with Mr Tseng, do so. He is unlikely to censore us as to do so would entirely invalidate his entirely legitmate grievance against Morrissey's absurd tantrums and censorship in Copenhagen. But that's up to DavidT. We couldn't give a f***. Now, let's all get back on topic.

[h=1]Morrissey: from rock genius to internet troll[/h]
http://www.theguardian.com/lifeands...2/dec/13/morrissey-rock-genius-internet-troll

best
The Anarchic Archivist in Schipol

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom