TTY: Deftones - photo of Chino Moreno wearing Morrissey shirt

Deftones - true-to-you.net
7 September 2015

Chino Moreno, singer with the Deftones, pictured below wearing Morrissey shirt. Photographer unknown.
Morrissey expresses thanks to Chino.

chino_moreno.jpg

Attachments

• chino_moreno.jpg
    chino_moreno.jpg
    145.8 KB · Views: 82
Last edited by a moderator:
Is it just me or does the third person tone of TTY reek of everything Morrissey hates about royalty? "Let the silly plebe know I approve of his tshirt." If he just had a Twitter account he could type "sweet shoutout chino!" Or something more morrisseyesque but in HIS voice, not the voice of his clearly mentally deranged super fan.

Is it just me or does the third person tone of TTY reek of everything Morrissey hates about royalty? "Let the silly plebe know I approve of his tshirt." If he just had a Twitter account he could type "sweet shout out chino!" Or something more morrisseyesque but in HIS voice, not the voice of his clearly mentally deranged super fan.

its just you or one the many yous.

as to who are the deftones, just a successful musical act putting out there eleventh studio album plus all of the other albums theyre involved with but really he had to pull the plug on one of his best and oldest friends after hed been in a coma for a while and had to ask for help paying his medical bills (they were friends dsince they were teenagers in sacremento) and is nothing but a stand up guy. chino and chi were great and sad to say but chino still is. he gets bored and his words come out like glass. i love the way chino refuses to enunciate on there albums cause after the success of white pony the label specifically asked him to and he said no. for people who really dont know there brooding heavy atmospheric and surreal with a looming sense of melancholy

I saw a man in London yesterday wearing a pregnant for the last time t-shirt ! Obviously I high-fived him and we shared a cheese and pickle sandwich washed down with some greased tea on the banks of the Thames. Oh joy of joys !

Benny-the-British-Butcher

for those who really dont know heres diamond eyes. this has more or less been there sound since there third album. man ive seen them live so many times

deftones - diamond eyes
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qksTlo_1Tpw

the words:

"To the edge
Til we all get off
I will take you away with me
Once and for all
Time will see us realign
Diamonds rain across the sky
Shower me into the same realm
Calculate I'll embrace
Hold on, come with me now
Run away outer space with me
Once and for all
Time will see us realign
Time will see us realign
I will lead us to the same realm
Get Set!
When the coffin shakes
And the needle breaks
Come run away with me
Come on you'll see
Once and for all
Time will see us realign
Time will lead us to the same realm
I will lead us to the same realm"

I saw a man in London yesterday wearing a pregnant for the last time t-shirt ! Obviously I high-fived him and we shared a cheese and pickle sandwich washed down with some greased tea on the banks of the Thames. Oh joy of joys !

Benny-the-British-Butcher

I know I should ignore you; but are you actually Mike Joyce?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom