TTY: Death is not the final word - Morrissey statement on TOMITA

Death is not the final word - true-to-you.net
20 December 2016

... for there are some people who are lucky enough to leave such a powerful mark on life that not even death can wipe them out. In this Year Of Death ... from Richard Davalos to Frank Finlay to Prince to my very dear friend Victoria Wood ... I struggled most of all with the death of TOMITA, whose Snowflakes are dancing (RCA) I have listened to constantly for 40 years, especially on hard days of self-judgment. It is a recording that you can listen to repeatedly until you hear nothing else. All you need to do is to keep quiet. In a few minutes all the right answers come through and you will find that there had never been any reason, after all, to feel angry.

39497_unknown_1_2.jpg

If you do not know this recording, I envy your first listen. Track 5 especially will stay with you for always, as the best music does ... never outside time. It might take you back to the lost years of personal honesty in music, when artists gave everything that they had and everything that they were.

MORRISSEY
20 December 2016.

for YOU ! ?

a crack on the head is what you get for.....

Not asking, phew, you saved me there!

But times changed and say the wrong words to our children,
And it's .......

Not asking, phew, you saved me there!

But times changed and say the wrong words to our children,
And it's .......

you weren't supposed to answer. How if others want to guess? It could have made someones night to guess! it could have saved their very life! think of the others!!! Solo doesn't revolve around YOU!!! ;)

you weren't supposed to answer. How if others want to guess? It could have made someones night to guess! it could have saved their very life! think of the others!!! Solo doesn't revolve around YOU!!! ;)

But, you were asking!
I replied. And I was first.
You promised to give me 5 points!
Arghg, but I like you so I am changing my plea to guilty.
Give the 5 points to someone else.
Cheerio.

nope, forget it, it's all ruined now. See how you spoiled the game ?

But how was I supposed to know you didn't want any answer? While you asked for it?
I am not a mind reader, thank god.
Next time, give me the rules.
Or are you mad at me?

He was the original Diesel[/QUOTE

STATEMENT:- True2Benny

"Unfortunately, I am not homosexual )*( :thumbsdown: or bi sexual. In technical fact, I am 100% minge-asexual )i( :thumbsup:I am attracted to the tuna purse ! But, of course ...only Mrs Benny's tuna purse." :horny:

BENNY :greatbritain::knife::christmastree: England, December 2016.

But how was I supposed to know you didn't want any answer? While you asked for it?
I am not a mind reader, thank god.
Next time, give me the rules.
Or are you mad at me?

guess yes,not actually answer,that way you can let other people guess and then dream of what exactly these '5 points' are, it could have been a lovely way to spend the rest of your life whiling away the hours fantasizing about these mysterious '5 points' that one day (you hope)
you'll receive.

mad?:lbf: not at all, just remember though, Solo doesn't revolve around you, it revolves around me ! Even M knows that. ;)

guess yes,not actually answer,that way you can let other people guess and then dream of what exactly these '5 points' are, it could have been a lovely way to spend the rest of your life whiling away the hours fantasizing about these mysterious '5 points' that one day (you hope)
you'll receive.

mad?:lbf: not at all, just remember though, Solo doesn't revolve around you, it revolves around me ! Even M knows that. ;)

But I know that too and very well indeed!
That's why I replied to your post in the first place.
You imprrress me with your posts and you deserve it to be about you. Well, in case Moz is keeping quite, of course. :o

But I know that too and very well indeed!
That's why I replied to your post in the first place.
You imprrress me with your posts and you deserve it to be about you. Well, in case Moz is keeping quite, of course. :o

Oh Quando, I was only joking when I posted....

And now I know how .............soon is now.
Cause it is bedtime for me.
Will be dreaming about the 5 points you would not give to me.
In my nightmare you would be giving them to the worst single song Moz ever made when he finally is on stage for the Eurovision contest representing Ireland.
He would win though and it would be a number 1 all over the world, but you would only give him 5 points just for sentimental reasons.
Thinking about taking a sleeping pill now.

Benny, I like you. You are the only one around here that makes any sense.

And now I know how .............soon is now.
Cause it is bedtime for me.
Will be dreaming about the 5 points you would not give to me.
In my nightmare you would be giving them to the worst single song Moz ever made when he finally is on stage for the Eurovision contest representing Ireland.
He would win though and it would be a number 1 all over the world, but you would only give him 5 points just for sentimental reasons.
Thinking about taking a sleeping pill now.
That Joke Isn't Funny Anymore
(Actually it wasn't funny in the first place)

Benny, I like you. You are the only one around here that makes any sense.

Oh no ! No ! No !
Thankyou kindly but there are others on here who make perfect sense ( you just gotta sift through the bot shite though :rolleyes: ).
ACTON deserves huge credit for his/her post about the slaughtered children of Aleppo below.

"Nice post. I sometimes find it strange that people in general only seem to care about death when its someone they know or know about. Nobody mentions the slaughtered children in Aleppo or the fact the UN stand by and do nothing apart from having useless meetings. Prince dying was a tragedy but its nothing compared to what happens to innocent kids every day." ACTON.

I can't believe the news in these so called modern times :disrelieved: and the sad thing is it will only get worse before it gets any better. Love will always be my final word ! Nothing but love !

Happy Christmas
Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife::christmastree:

Of course !
Yes we serve tea and coffee, but you can also sample our home made wine 2 ! :thumb:

Thinking of selling the wine 2 the public , but think we may need sum sort of "drinks licence " and there is an alcohol duty 2 be paid or sumthing..... havent a clue! but im sure there will be some sort of way 2 by pass this legal nonsence!!!!

Homemade wine? Do you mean moonshine? I drank grapa moonshine before. Took a couple drinks and my chest felt like it was on fire. Then I tried to dance and kept falling down. Oh what a night!

Peace on earth !
Can it be ?
Years from now !
Perhaps we'll see !

Because I must. :thumbsup: Enjoy :ahhh: :highfive::christmastree::santa:

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife::christmastree:

At Christmas time,
Oh, Morrissey, how I prayed you'd speak again,
Of your music choice or your favourite men,
Then, rejoice! Rejoice!
You were true to you, but bequeathed,
And told the world of your loves' lost to death,
So now we learn to enjoy the snowflakes are dancing,
Gritting our teeth through the drones,
But knowing you would be approving.

Ha, ha, haa! Merry Christmas fans.
Rodent-Faced Joyce

Was this written by morrissey?? Does he write here often?

I will check this album right away ✨

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom