TTY: Dairy Farmers Milked Out of Business

An anonymous person sends the link:

Dairy Farmers Milked Out of Business - true-to-you.net
12 July 2016

Dairy Farms all over England are dropping!!!!!
STOP supporting Glastonbury Festival (animal-killer farm).

Cow's milk is finished!
WE DON'T WANT IT ANYMORE!!!

Morrissey
12 July 2016

38867_unnamed_6.jpg

image by SER / Sam Esty Rayner

I think people weren't joking when they said they'd like to smash every tooth in my head... so I need the milk ;(
(I wish it was acceptable to quote as much as I do online in real life)

Do you have any suggestions for the best hot chocolate?

So this is TTY-entry worthy? I wonder if there was alcohol involved. Isn't it a little too late to boycott Glasto too? It just happened in June and I'm sure all the people who read this will remember it come June, 2017. And I wonder when Moz played Glasto if he had milk on the rider. Milk is murder these days. Still no word on Istanbul, Bowie, etc....

So this is TTY-entry worthy? I wonder if there was alcohol involved. Isn't it a little too late to boycott Glasto too? It just happened in June and I'm sure all the people who read this will remember it come June, 2017. And I wonder when Moz played Glasto if he had milk on the rider. Milk is murder these days. Still no word on Istanbul, Bowie, etc....
Why do you people suggest he is drunk every time he posts something on TTY. He just talk like that. Is there a proof he is a raging alcoholic?

Sorry Moz but I don't agree with you . As for the picture ........ what does it have to do with milk ? Hands don't match up with the body and I have a hard time seeing Morrissey as a 'Planet of the Apes' look a like . Keep trying Sam .

I think people weren't joking when they said they'd like to smash every tooth in my head... so I need the milk ;(
(I wish it was acceptable to quote as much as I do online in real life)

Do you have any suggestions for the best hot chocolate?

Google it. By the way, there is actually more calcium in dark leafy greens. Where do you think the cows get it from in the first place. Oranges are a good source. Milk is an even more ridiculous idea than meat. It's meant for calves and that's that. Whoever thought it up in the first place?
The rest of the animal kingdom manage quite well without it.

An anonymous person sends the link:

Dairy Farmers Milked Out of Business - true-to-you.net
12 July 2016

Dairy Farms all over England are dropping!!!!!
STOP supporting Glastonbury Festival (animal-killer farm).

Cow's milk is finished!
WE DON'T WANT IT ANYMORE!!!

Morrissey
12 July 2016

38867_unnamed_6.jpg

image by SER / Sam Esty Rayner

What Moz should have also said is "We don't want Glastonbury anymore". No more Coldplay. It's all been hijacked by the wrong people in their Hunter wellies. Time for a new festival to be created. Curated by the good man himself. Celebrating all the honourable things he stands for. We'd all be up for that, yes? Glasto has had its day. Don't think Moz ever really liked it anyroad.
On the issue of dairy farmers. I tried in vain to make a comment to my local BBC Radio station. They were live from The Great Yorkshire Show. A "celebration" of the livestock and dairy industries. The question they asked listeners was "What's the best thing you've done since turning 40". I said - going from Vegetarian to Vegan. They refused to read out my comment. The power of farmers in this country is astounding. They are always potrayed as victims and deserving of our sympathy. Ever met a poor farmer?

No, let us use soy milk for instance instead, and destroy rainforests in order to plant soy and kill Urang Utans by destroying their environment. Funny Morrissey filled his pockets by playing Glastonbury only 5 years ago. Milk came from trees then. I cannot wait for an 'intelligent' Brexit statement and how you liked nazi scum Farage. Morrissey, you've become a parody. I often think about the sentence 'Hear my voice in your head and think of me kindly'... I am sad to say I cannot.

I personally think Moz regrets playing Glastonbury. Your comments are full of holes and that's a creative way of spelling Orangutan (native to Indonesia and Malaysia). If you want to see destruction on a worldwide scale check out the meat and dairy industries. They've got it down to a fine art. Do your homework before you try and present an intelligent argument. Pilgrimupnorth

Either Sam has taken some much needed PS courses, or done what he should've done in the first place -- hire a graphics expert to execute his ideas.

It's better than some of the other ones at first glance, but look at the bottom corners of the single sleeve. Sloppy.

567 million litres liquid milk used in May alone, but we don't want it anymore? So he see's a headline farmer out of producing milk and it's because we don't use it, not because it's cheaper for supermarkets to import it from the EU? which will end soon anyway. Twist the facts to fit your agenda. Or is he really so separated from reality?

If you read Autobiography, Morrissey claims Bolan ignored him outside some hotel in Manchester in Manchester in the mid-70s. Bolan was so fame hungry I'd don't know if that is true, who knows.

As for the statement, he's becoming an even bigger crank.

567 million litres liquid milk used in May alone, but we don't want it anymore? So he see's a headline farmer out of producing milk and it's because we don't use it, not because it's cheaper for supermarkets to import it from the EU? which will end soon anyway. Twist the facts to fit your agenda. Or is he really so separated from reality?

1.3% of milk produced in the EU is exported, so nearly all the milk drunk in the UK is UK milk, unless we import from Japan or something.

Yes, I'm aware it's a weird thing to know.

What Moz should have also said is "We don't want Glastonbury anymore". No more Coldplay. It's all been hijacked by the wrong people in their Hunter wellies. Time for a new festival to be created. Curated by the good man himself. Celebrating all the honourable things he stands for. We'd all be up for that, yes? Glasto has had its day. Don't think Moz ever really liked it anyroad.
On the issue of dairy farmers. I tried in vain to make a comment to my local BBC Radio station. They were live from The Great Yorkshire Show. A "celebration" of the livestock and dairy industries. The question they asked listeners was "What's the best thing you've done since turning 40". I said - going from Vegetarian to Vegan. They refused to read out my comment. The power of farmers in this country is astounding. They are always potrayed as victims and deserving of our sympathy. Ever met a poor farmer?

Like everywhere else. Every business related to animals is a big source of income for pharmaceutical industry. All the meds given to cows (mostly antibiotics) go into the milk.

I've never drank milk, even as a child. I always thought it was f***ing gross and weird. but I do obviously eat things with milk in them-- it's hardly my fault that it's ubiquitous and disguises itself so well. I've been waiting and waiting for the revelation to come reported to have happened to so many other vegans at the dawn of their veganhood where one day I will just wake up and say "no more", and have been trying to develop my consciousness toward this aim, de-familiarizing myself with a concept so familiar to my being, but it as yet has not happened, and I have lost the faith that it ever will. still a person should be led by principle and not revelations or feelings and so perhaps I should just take action whether there's feeling behind it or not, and maybe once I start doing it the feeling will come, not as revelation but conviction; perhaps I will have a new found self-respect, a concept which heretofore has never held much appeal for me, but which upon possessing it I decide I cannot live without. also the idea of meeting with morrisseys approval, at least on that front, is not an unattractive one. but how does one start? how do you pinpoint a time and say 'there, that's where the line is drawn, this is where i cross the threshold"? or do you just go without milk and whatnot for a day and then a day turns into a week and then a week into a month and then you look back on all that time and shrug and say "hmm, i guess I'm a vegan!" it's all so confusing. f only Morrissey were around to answer my pertinent questions!

I've never drank milk, even as a child. I always thought it was f***ing gross and weird. but I do obviously eat things with milk in them-- it's hardly my fault that it's ubiquitous and disguises itself so well. I've been waiting and waiting for the revelation to come reported to have happened to so many other vegans at the dawn of their veganhood where one day I will just wake up and say "no more", and have been trying to develop my consciousness toward this aim, de-familiarizing myself with a concept so familiar to my being, but it as yet has not happened, and I have lost the faith that it ever will. still a person should be led by principle and not revelations or feelings and so perhaps I should just take action whether there's feeling behind it or not, and maybe once I start doing it the feeling will come, not as revelation but conviction; perhaps I will have a new found self-respect, a concept which heretofore has never held much appeal for me, but which upon possessing it I decide I cannot live without. also the idea of meeting with morrisseys approval, at least on that front, is not an unattractive one. but how does one start? how do you pinpoint a time and say 'there, that's where the line is drawn, this is where i cross the threshold"? or do you just go without milk and whatnot for a day and then a day turns into a week and then a week into a month and then you look back on all that time and shrug and say "hmm, i guess I'm a vegan!" it's all so confusing. f only Morrissey were around to answer my pertinent questions!

You are spot on. It's like giving up smoking. A day, then a week, then a month. Suddenly your body tells you quite obviously that you have made the right choice and it thanks you for it. You are now weaned off the white stuff. Like when you were a newborn. You will not suffer. Personally i truly have never felt better. Pilgrimupnorth.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom