TTY: Congratulations to Ireland

http://true-to-you.net/morrissey_news_150524_01

24 May 2015

Congratulations to Ireland

The people, once again, teach the church. The people, once again, teach the politicians.

Now, Ireland, please abolish fur farms and factory-farming and transportation of live animals, and welcome yourself completely into the 21st century.

Morrissey
24 May 2015
Sydney, Australia.

Bit rich coming from a man that never before backed the gay community and never stood proud about his sexual preference but good on him to finally leave that closet.

Welcome to Sweden and Eurovision 2016 as the Great Britain representative cause only Sweden truly acknowledge you.

BB's just been to Patti Smith 'seance' at Kilmainham and......it's all happening....40 years on....Morrissey slept on New Street Station platform after her Odeon gig in Brum? But of course he did......*smirks*

best
"The Archivist"
Smithfield Square, Dublin
[after Kilmainham Hospital Horses gig]

Last edited:
That is just an excuse for the simple fact that what some call a constitution others call by the right name, the catholic church. I wish Moz had the balls of Sinead O'Connor and asked the irish to get rid of the catholic church that always made sure the people of Ireland lived in poverty and filth like any other catholic country in the world.

Now if something could just be done about women's rights.

I doubt anyone or anything can unite women so that they get equal rights. When people say that all are equal in regards to race I always find that to be so stupid when not even men and women are equal in any way, shape or form.

I have followed the debate on nurses salaries and it was only when men started working as nurses that salaries did increase. It is as if women cannot speak up for themselves or unite around an issue. We can all see how men do not tend to bitch with each other like women do and most women will never tolerate another woman if she is more good looking.

It is not political correct to criticise women an point your finger at them but I think that should be done more so that women deal with their issues and develop as much as men have.

I doubt anyone or anything can unite women so that they get equal rights. When people say that all are equal in regards to race I always find that to be so stupid when not even men and women are equal in any way, shape or form.

I have followed the debate on nurses salaries and it was only when men started working as nurses that salaries did increase. It is as if women cannot speak up for themselves or unite around an issue. We can all see how men do not tend to bitch with each other like women do and most women will never tolerate another woman if she is more good looking.

It is not political correct to criticise women an point your finger at them but I think that should be done more so that women deal with their issues and develop as much as men have.

Is this a windup? I've better things to do, hon, than respond to this hogwash.

BB's on it already. He's BFF with Enda Kenny, the Taoiseach of the Republic Of Ireland. They go back a LONG WAY. BB's best mate's a priest who went to school with Enda so there were thumbscrews available for #MarRef. Now it's on to the next Referendum leading up to #WelcomeToTheGardenOfVegEireann which BB will proclaim at the GPO on O'Connell St next Easter to f*** off FF/FG/SF- all those eejits. Morrissey, of course, is keeping his plastic paddy head down and singing the rehash rebel shit like IBEH as if it isn't the most risible bollocks on earth.

best
The Anarchic Archivist
Smithfield Square
Dublin

The death of Savita Halappanavar on 28 October 2012, at University Hospital Galway in Ireland, led to nationwide protests—which spilled over into India, Britain and many other countries—calling for a review of the abortion laws in Ireland. Halappanavar, a woman of Indian origin, was suffering from a miscarriage (which was later assessed to be most likely due to a bacterial infection),[SUP][1][/SUP][SUP][2][/SUP] when she was some 17 weeks pregnant, she sought medical attention and treatment at University Hospital Galway. Beginning no earlier than the date of her hospital admission, October 21, her requests for an abortion were refused, instead being told that, because the fetus had a heartbeat and her life did not appear to be in danger, this was not legal.[SUP][3][/SUP] On one occasion she was told "it was the law, that this is a Catholic country."[SUP][4][/SUP] On the night of October 23, according to her husband, Praveen, Halappanavar, was standing in a restroom and collapsed.[SUP][5][/SUP] The following day the foetalremains were removed from her uterus in the operating theatre after a diagnosis of septic shock made by a consultant,[SUP][6][/SUP] per Irish law. Savita Halappanavar's septicemia further deteriorated despite being treated with oral antibiotics for infection since late October 22 and intravenousantibiotics since October 24.[SUP][7][/SUP] Both were ineffective and her condition rapidly evolved to the point of organ failure and finally cardiac arrest and death on 28 October 2012

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Savita_Halappanavar

BB's on it already. He's BFF with Enda Kenny, the Taoiseach of the Republic Of Ireland. They go back a LONG WAY. BB's best mate's a priest who went to school with Enda so there were thumbscrews available for #MarRef. Now it's on to the next Referendum leading up to #WelcomeToTheGardenOfVegEireann which BB will proclaim at the GPO on O'Connell St next Easter to f*** off FF/FG/SF- all those eejits. Morrissey, of course, is keeping his plastic paddy head down and singing the rehash rebel shit like IBEH as if it isn't the most risible bollocks on earth.

best
The Anarchic Archivist
Smithfield Square
Dublin

The death of Savita Halappanavar on 28 October 2012, at University Hospital Galway in Ireland, led to nationwide protests—which spilled over into India, Britain and many other countries—calling for a review of the abortion laws in Ireland. Halappanavar, a woman of Indian origin, was suffering from a miscarriage (which was later assessed to be most likely due to a bacterial infection),[SUP][1][/SUP][SUP][2][/SUP] when she was some 17 weeks pregnant, she sought medical attention and treatment at University Hospital Galway. Beginning no earlier than the date of her hospital admission, October 21, her requests for an abortion were refused, instead being told that, because the fetus had a heartbeat and her life did not appear to be in danger, this was not legal.[SUP][3][/SUP] On one occasion she was told "it was the law, that this is a Catholic country."[SUP][4][/SUP] On the night of October 23, according to her husband, Praveen, Halappanavar, was standing in a restroom and collapsed.[SUP][5][/SUP] The following day the foetalremains were removed from her uterus in the operating theatre after a diagnosis of septic shock made by a consultant,[SUP][6][/SUP] per Irish law. Savita Halappanavar's septicemia further deteriorated despite being treated with oral antibiotics for infection since late October 22 and intravenousantibiotics since October 24.[SUP][7][/SUP] Both were ineffective and her condition rapidly evolved to the point of organ failure and finally cardiac arrest and death on 28 October 2012

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Savita_Halappanavar

A preventable tragedy :(. Thanks for the link and for fighting for the cause across the pond.

The problem is that "activists" meant to be representing "minority groups" never want equal rights, they want to destroy their "oppressors" and (hypocritically) become the ruling party.

We're all human beings. Look at each other subjectively as individuals rather than breaking everyone off into groups and we will have a better semblance of equality.

I'm not a man. I'm not black. I'm not a woman. I'm not a homosexual. I'm not white. I'm human.

"Activists" tend to be blinded by a combination of general stupidity, lack of education, and or dated views or ideologies.

Last edited:
The problem is that "activists" meant to be representing "minority groups" never want equal rights, they want to destroy their "oppressors" and (hypocritically) become the ruling party.

We're all human beings. Look at each other subjectively as individuals rather than breaking everyone off into groups and we will have a better semblance of equality.

I'm not a man. I'm not black. I'm not a woman. I'm not a homosexual. I'm not white. I'm human.

"Activists" tend to be blinded by a combination of general stupidity, lack of education, and or dated views or ideologies.

also blinded by there own ineffectuality

A preventable tragedy :(. Thanks for the link and for fighting for the cause across the pond.

You're welcome, but we've moved across the North Sea 'pond' to Copenhagen for a few days to mash it up at Distortion. DavidT was mad to come all the way here just to watch the morbid Moz. It's the dog's bollocks of a city, much wilder than Dublin. "We look to Copenhagen for the language we use. LA is dead. London is dead. Dublin is dead" Etc.

best
~The Anarchic Archivist
[here to mash up this profile so it can never be parse by The Future]

Can you breathe in that closet? Is Morrissey in there with you? What about Tom Cruise. Get a life and drop the dry theories. You'll be dead a long time.

best
BB

[in Copenhagen, innit. With mad gay party people for Distortion, who da fcuk would come here in Winter to watch Miserable Corpsetarian Songstresss Morrissey singing his Cheesetarian Crank Fraud Anthems? When you can come here for this. ^THIS! Vesterbro Street Rave kicks off in 4 hours. 4pm to 10pm mayhem. Free. Who needs corporate gigs by Cheesetarian Crank Frauds?]

[in Copenhagen, innit. With mad gay party people for Distortion, who da fcuk would come here in Winter to watch Miserable Corpsetarian Songstresss Morrissey singing his Cheesetarian Crank Fraud Anthems? When you can come here for this. ^THIS! Vesterbro Street Rave kicks off in 4 hours. 4pm to 10pm mayhem. Free. Who needs corporate gigs by Cheesetarian Crank Frauds?]

Was there last night. Are you staying the week-end for Distortion Island?

Was there last night. Are you staying the week-end for Distortion Island?

Club people celebrating a bygone era. Yep, it is summer alright (in the calendar at least).

I wonder where summer people go rest of the year?

LOL

Club people celebrating a bygone era. Yep, it is summer alright (in the calendar at least).

I wonder where summer people go rest of the year?

LOL

we hole up and complain about the cold or just move to l.a.

You're welcome, but we've moved across the North Sea 'pond' to Copenhagen for a few days to mash it up at Distortion. DavidT was mad to come all the way here just to watch the morbid Moz. It's the dog's bollocks of a city, much wilder than Dublin. "We look to Copenhagen for the language we use. LA is dead. London is dead. Dublin is dead" Etc.

best
~The Anarchic Archivist
[here to mash up this profile so it can never be parse by The Future]

You're right about Copenhagen, I had the privilege of working there many times.
Sometimes I flew but the best trips I drove. If I remember rightly ferry Hull to Rotterdam through Germany inland ferry Puttgarden ? Rings a bell. Fill up with booze at the border shop (check that place out if you get chance)
I also drove over that huge bridge from Sweden to Denmark a couple of times.
Lovely place, lovely people, very creative, can't wait to go back with Mrs Benny and show her my work.
Happy days ! Have a great time.

Benny-the-British-Butcher

You're right about Copenhagen, I had the privilege of working there many times.
Sometimes I flew but the best trips I drove. If I remember rightly ferry Hull to Rotterdam through Germany inland ferry Puttgarden ? Rings a bell. Fill up with booze at the border shop (check that place out if you get chance)
I also drove over that huge bridge from Sweden to Denmark a couple of times.
Lovely place, lovely people, very creative, can't wait to go back with Mrs Benny and show her my work.
Happy days ! Have a great time.

Benny-the-British-Butcher

Puttgarden and nearby Burg is where illegal immigrants go to buy alcohol to smuggle into Sweden. This network was investigated on tv in a documentary the other day and it is a business that involved human trafficking and drugs and all the other things associated with such a business.

These people more or less live onboard buses to make sure they fool customs if the bus is checked. That part of Europe you find so charming is the center of organised crime no matter what sort of crime we speak of.

It is sad when tourists always praise what is so far from being all the good things they claim it is. The creativity that you talk about might be positive but there sure is a lot of other creative things we could live without. Living life like a big eyed kid when you're far from being one is just sad to me. The fun you have will make others cry but as long as you are getting your share everything is ok isn't it?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom