TTY: Congratulations to Ireland

http://true-to-you.net/morrissey_news_150524_01

24 May 2015

Congratulations to Ireland

The people, once again, teach the church. The people, once again, teach the politicians.

Now, Ireland, please abolish fur farms and factory-farming and transportation of live animals, and welcome yourself completely into the 21st century.

Morrissey
24 May 2015
Sydney, Australia.

Bit rich coming from a man that never before backed the gay community and never stood proud about his sexual preference but good on him to finally leave that closet.

Welcome to Sweden and Eurovision 2016 as the Great Britain representative cause only Sweden truly acknowledge you.

And again a thread has reached the point where I have to think about this quote from Moz from the 80s: "If I rescued a kitten from drowning they'd say, 'Morrissey Mauls Kitten's Body'. So what can you do?" How true, Moz. How true.
Im not slaggong him off, im just saying, couldn't care less he can do what he wants.

Other countries could legislate because they have different constitutions. The Irish constitution defined marriage as being between a man and woman (as interpreted by the Supreme Court), hence the requirement to have a referendum. It had nothing to do with insecurity and could not have been done like in Sweden. While many LGBTQ people were unhappy with having to ask the hetero majority for their rights, the fact that it was won by a popular vote is seen by many as a great sign of the shift away from the Catholic Church's grip on society.

That is just an excuse for the simple fact that what some call a constitution others call by the right name, the catholic church. I wish Moz had the balls of Sinead O'Connor and asked the irish to get rid of the catholic church that always made sure the people of Ireland lived in poverty and filth like any other catholic country in the world.

That is just an excuse for the simple fact that what some call a constitution others call by the right name, the catholic church. I wish Moz had the balls of Sinead O'Connor and asked the irish to get rid of the catholic church that always made sure the people of Ireland lived in poverty and filth like any other catholic country in the world.

maybe he actually wants to influence something rather that just making a statement

Ireland need gay conversion therapy. Had to laugh when that murderer Gerry Adams waved the rainbow flag. The good thing is that while this goes on the right wing parties and organisations in Europe grow stronger as the silent majority silently regroups to fight the demise of all morals and standards.

The greeks failed and so will Ireland although the irish already have in that they already have a bad economy and a past filled with feeling sorry for themselves. I honestly cannot take yes votes from travellers and gypsies serious. Ireland is an island and islanders tend to be weird and mentioned a lot in psychology studies.

Gerry Adams is nothing but a murderest bastard who should been silenced by the SAS.

I surprised that The Queen hasn't deployed a couple of SAS members to shut Tosserry's mouth.

Hi Carly, please google McDonald's, Irish meat industry !
The man has no shame, he bans Canada yet performs in Belfast, total CrankFraud Wa__er

Benny-the-British-Butcher

Canada wants no part of this cheese eating Gay- Bi- Humasexual wanker.

FINAL COMMENT EVVA!

"BB" did indeed manifest at Dublin Castle on Sat night during #MarRef megaparty. He flys back out there tonight.

Then on to Copenhagen, Reykjavik, Malmo and Stockholm for rehearsals leading up to release of #VegAnarchyInTheUK & #WelcomeToTheGardenOfVegEireann on 9/11/2016.

Or maybe for the centenary of the Easter Rising of 1916. He won't say.

Thanks to all for playing.

And...there's no truth in the rumour that Morrissey was in on all this from the start and that he's been LOLing at the madness all along. No truth whatsoever. He hates this site. So does "BB". So do I. So goodbye! I mean....Farewell....

LOLOLOLOLOL!

for and on behalf of

"BrummieBoy"
"BillundBoy"
"Ballyfermot Boy"

aka
A***** M*****

best wishes

Shazza McCormick MC

"The Secretary"

"she is full of secrets"

Brummie, I don't get you.

Why do you follow Moz if you just want to slander him?

Like Barleycunt before him, Bummie has adopted the feeble justification of wanting to present a "challenge" to Morrissey - yet this clearly isn't true or he would be writing articles in the national press and music press trying to persuade the world at large that Morrissey is a hypocrite, his career is over, his fanbase has deserted him and all the other crap that self-evidently isn't true. But he doesn't. He confines his childish bitching to this website which in itself is a demonstration that Bummie is not the least bit serious about his wish to "challenge" Morrissey.

Bummie is a pompous, self-important troll who, hilariously, hates being trolled by people on here who call him out. Just another example of Bummie's own hypocrisy and absence of self-awareness.

Like Barleycunt before him, Bummie has adopted the feeble justification of wanting to present a "challenge" to Morrissey - yet this clearly isn't true or he would be writing articles in the national press and music press trying to persuade the world at large that Morrissey is a hypocrite, his career is over, his fanbase has deserted him and all the other crap that self-evidently isn't true. But he doesn't. He confines his childish bitching to this website which in itself is a demonstration that Bummie is not the least bit serious about his wish to "challenge" Morrissey.

Bummie is a pompous, self-important troll who, hilariously, hates being trolled by people on here who call him out. Just another example of Bummie's own hypocrisy and absence of self-awareness.

Nah, he's just a misunderstood englishman because americans do not understand proper humour as they take themselves far too seriously.

Who still uses the term "troll" in 2015?

Nah, he's just a misunderstood englishman because americans do not understand proper humour as they take themselves far too seriously.

Who still uses the term "troll" in 2015?

almost everyone. and the idea of anything "proper" for sure shows a lack of self awareness. you wanna know the sure sign that youre funny, you make people laugh even when they don't want to. the test of humor is absolutely democratic and those that cant will complain about the audience which is what comedians are looking for. attention. as for americans taking themselves seriously most of the time this is true

All I wonder is which man will Moz marry when he finally moves "home" to Ireland?

What theme will the wedding have?

I am seeing a very pink princess wedding with fruit baskets and other gay things. Will his mother lead him down the aisle and will the other members of The Smiths be there and if so will Rourke wear those cool suede shoes?

Is Moz a giver or receiver cause I was wondering what part he plays in a gay relationship, that of the man or the woman?

Potato famine and gay weddings, I reckon the irish are still struggling to find that perfect promotion thing after they won the Eurovision 3 times on the trot. Still, the Skoda's all the kids were driving are probably rusty by now and in desperate need of servicing.

All I wonder is which man will Moz marry when he finally moves "home" to Ireland?

What theme will the wedding have?

I am seeing a very pink princess wedding with fruit baskets and other gay things. Will his mother lead him down the aisle and will the other members of The Smiths be there and if so will Rourke wear those cool suede shoes?

Is Moz a giver or receiver cause I was wondering what part he plays in a gay relationship, that of the man or the woman?

Potato famine and gay weddings, I reckon the irish are still struggling to find that perfect promotion thing after they won the Eurovision 3 times on the trot. Still, the Skoda's all the kids were driving are probably rusty by now and in desperate need of servicing.

everyone assumes he will be marrying damon. my guess? light blue matching tuxedos for the pair but when walking the aisle moz will be moving slowly but dramatically half a step behind him.

everyone assumes he will be marrying damon. my guess? light blue matching tuxedos for the pair but when walking the aisle moz will be moving slowly but dramatically half a step behind him.

When Morrissey said that this forum got way into his personal life he was dead on. Full of half-assed assumptions about who he is, who he screws and reasons why he sucks. Their defence `I have been listening to him for several years, I think I know him better than himself` follow with the usual terms used when describing him: he is in denial, he is a hypocrite, come out, retire and nobody cares anymore. You clearly do you! My god some people here make me sick. Jokes or not, its none of your business.

almost everyone. and the idea of anything "proper" for sure shows a lack of self awareness. you wanna know the sure sign that youre funny, you make people laugh even when they don't want to. the test of humor is absolutely democratic and those that cant will complain about the audience which is what comedians are looking for. attention. as for americans taking themselves seriously most of the time this is true

specially since the brummie are all british.

BB never 'followed' Morrissey.

best
The Archivist
Smithfield Square. Dublin

- - - Updated - - -

BB answered this 'complaint' several times. Refer to previous replies (whilst sucking my dick: my balls-your chin, wrap your gums around my plums. etc]
best
~The Archivist - Smithfield Square. Dublin

Last edited:

They are already married.

specially since the brummie are all british.

FAIL!

BB isn't 'British'. Or 'English'. Or 'Irish'.
He's all/none of the above.
But he's gone now:

'The Annointed One' [FKA 'BrummieBoy'] manifested in Dublin last Saturday night at Dublin Castle when the #MarRef results came in and #SWE won Eurovision. He'd just got off the boat from Holyhead, allegedly.

Work continues to provide a platform for this supernatural visitation.

BB was at 'Forbidden Fruit' at Kilmainham tonight. It seems Richie Hawtin is part of the plans.

We move to Copenhagen next week, then Reykjavik, then Billund, Stockholm and Ystaad.
Nobody knows what's happening but rehearsals/recordings have begun for the release of

#VegAnarchyInTheUK

and

#WelcomeToTheGardenOfVegEireann

In terms of talent, scope, ambition and historic significance, BB is orders of magnitude beyond Morrissey, who clearly understands this, hence will keep his prison bitch gob shut about 'the past'. Nobody who knows BB ever says they know him. If they say they know him, they don't know him. Etc. If Morrissey ever publicly referred to BB he'd spontaneously combust from guilt, shame and the sheer effrontery of his 33 years of Corpsetarian, Cheesetarian hypocrisies against the 'shy bald Buddhist from B10'.
BB's a full-on Gooner. He was at Wembley yesterday with his son, a DJ/Philosophy student from Brissl. His son's also part of the plan, some think he is BB but that's full-on #AxisOfObvious stuff.

best wishes
The Archivist

Smithfield Square. Dublin

[drinking Poitin cocktail]

PS/NB: There will be no discussions on any of this. I'm The Archivist. Sharon's vanished/morphed into someone/something else alongside 'BB'. I'm just here to cloak BB's last utterances in white noise. So fcuk off, losers. LOL!

Last edited:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom