TTY: Cameron on the run

Cameron on the run - true-to-you.net
14 July 2015

David Cameron has decided to "delay"/postpone tomorrow's vote on reversing the Hunting Act in the UK. This is because he knows he will be defeated, which would upset the British 'royals'.
Support the British 'royals' and you effectively support the Third Reich. There is no difference.

Morrissey
Minneapolis, July 2015.

Related item:

Last edited:
I hate the royal hillbilly rednecks and David Cameron just as much as Morrissey, but don't the English people and Germans hate each other? I don't get the third reich reference. Anonymous-

I hate the royal hillbilly rednecks and David Cameron just as much as Morrissey, but don't the English people and Germans hate each other? I don't get the third reich reference. Anonymous-

No, I don't think so. Those old enmities are breaking down. I think you'd struggle to to find Brits who even dislike the French, let alone the Germans. Now the Dutch have a problem with the Germans. These were popular amongst the Dutch fans at the 2006 World Cup...

... which was held in... Germany.

The SNP have decided to get involved in this not for the foxes - Scotland has the exact hunting law Morrissey condemned Cameron for trying to reintroduce - but purely for the politics. They're a cynical bunch, the Nats, and are doing anything to put off actually having to implement the powers they already have.

I've yet to hear a single word from Morrissey about the hunting laws in Scotland. Perhaps he doesn't know. He isn't the sharpest knife in the drawer is he?

I've yet to hear a single word from Morrissey about the hunting laws in Scotland. Perhaps he doesn't know. He isn't the sharpest knife in the drawer is he?

Dear Johnny Barleycorn (btw, I once went to a pub in Duxford called the John Barleycorn),

Not knowing something and being 'not sharp' are not necessarily linked. There's plenty I don't know, but.......actually, I'm not the brightest (not making the best example, but you know what I mean!)

I think Morrissey is very clever (IMHO). He's very articulate, we'll read, and to write songs such as his, that takes both talent and intelligence.

Best wishes.

Is there no end to this man's loopiness?

"Support the British 'royals' and you effectively support the Third Reich. There is no difference."

Is he seriously suggesting we just take this extraordinary comparison as a given because he uses italics? Is he so bereft of braincells that he cannot provide a more comprehensive explanatory framework for this singularly innovative view of British & German history? Whilst the 'royal' lineage extends back to 1066, it hardly constituted a 'reich' as it was an endless mafia-gangster fight between branches of families, not a 1000 year vision for the future as the Nazis had.

What on earth would anyone who lost relatvies to the Nazis make of this unexplained assertion? Gibberish? Evidence of mental illness? We know that there's nothing Morrissey won't say to try and get a headline, from Norway to Chinese sub-species, but this is just batty.

You can still get 6 x standing tickets for the Hammersmith Eventim shows. Every day this continues must be like nails on blackboard to Morrissey. There MUST be some conspiracy he can spin to explain this other than the ludicrous price, the proximity to the O2 show, the fan-fatigue with constantly having to struggle to find an explanation for these outbursts beyond ill-will, bitterness and/or mental derangement.

Try to see the humour in all this. We have a man who's wasted 33 years on stage berating the world for eating meat whilst eating cheese backstage. He has also been banging his head against the 'royals' for the same length of time, desperately trying to match the Sex Pistols 'God Save The Queen' which, of course, was similar blather and nonsense.

If Morrissey made this statement in a psychiatrist's office he would be challenged to provide a justification for this rather alarming assertion. His tragedy is that he has nobody around him who can stage a managed intervention and explain to him that he comes across as a bit of a crank. But! It's all good, all fun. Anyway: Morrissey is probably bonkers, probably always was, his mother probably knew this so tried to hide him in #MomsBasement. But he escaped to the padded cell of the tour bus and luxury hotel suite. Be grateful it's his fate, not yours.

best
GOBB

NB: Please do NOT swear if you reply. A Moderator here is very sensitive to curse words, even when used in a parody of rap dynamics which Morrissey is now a fan of. Or was for a few minutes.

Last edited:
No, I don't think so. Those old enmities are breaking down. I think you'd struggle to to find Brits who even dislike the French, let alone the Germans. Now the Dutch have a problem with the Germans. These were popular amongst the Dutch fans at the 2006 World Cup...

... which was held in... Germany.

The SNP have decided to get involved in this not for the foxes - Scotland has the exact hunting law Morrissey condemned Cameron for trying to reintroduce - but purely for the politics. They're a cynical bunch, the Nats, and are doing anything to put off actually having to implement the powers they already have.

We were in Utrecht for Le Grand Depart of the Tour De France. Given Dutch collaboration with the Nazis, fans of the Netherland's national team who taunt German fans are as delusional as Morrissey taunting meat-eaters whilst eating cheese.

best
GOBB

T T Y KERRYGOLD ARTWORK ?

Thanks to Harvest records and no interest whatsoever from other record companies who would rather invest their time and money in Eddie ShireHorse and Sam Smithy, fans are invited to submit artwork for the new Morrissey album titled KERRYGOLD.
KERRYGOLD is an album covering some of Morrissey's favourite songs and artists such as gypsies, tramps and cheese / Cher
dairy days / Bruce Springsteen.

All artwork should be in by 25th July and the lucky winner will receive signed copy of KERRYGOLD and hundreds of corporate box tickets for London/Hull dates with all inclusive menu of sushi, meat and dairy thrown in.

Good luck everyone

Benny-the-British-Butcher

Morrissey, please stop going on about the British Royal Family. You are now, officially, 100%, a total and utter crashing bore.

When you don't like someone who happens to be in some sort of position of power, even a largely symbolic, its proper form to compare them to the Nazis/Hitler/Third Reich/etc. If you fail to do so you end up looking mighty silly and people will question your veracity.

Sure you could compare them to Pol Pol, Mussolini, Pinochet, etc.--but if it just doesn't have the same ring to it, now does it?

"Listening to Ed Sheeran is as bad as supporting ISIS. There is no difference."

Thanks to Harvest records and no interest whatsoever from other record companies who would rather invest their time and money in Eddie ShireHorse and Sam Smithy, fans are invited to submit artwork for the new Morrissey album titled KERRYGOLD.
KERRYGOLD is an album covering some of Morrissey's favourite songs and artists such as gypsies, tramps and cheese / Cher

All artwork should be in by 25th July and the lucky winner will receive signed copy of KERRYGOLD and hundreds of corporate box tickets for London/Hull dates with all inclusive menu of sushi, meat and dairy thrown in.

Good luck everyone

I am Vegan but damn Benny... SHUT THE HELL UP!!!!!

When you don't like someone who happens to be in some sort of position of power, even a largely symbolic, its proper form to compare them to the Nazis/Hitler/Third Reich/etc. If you fail to do so you end up looking mighty silly and people will question your veracity.

Sure you could compare them to Pol Pol, Mussolini, Pinochet, etc.--but if it just doesn't have the same ring to it, now does it?

Morrissey singing 'Meat Is Murder' to Carnivores for 33 years makes as much sense as Stalin or Hitler singing 'Mao Is Murder'. Vegetarians and Carnivores are both guilty participants in the Animal Holocaust. But, yes, Morrissey will say anything that has the right 'ring' to it, if it rings up another sale at the till, kerching! Sadly, it's not working anymore as the rafts of unsold tickets for the Hammersmith/Hull cult conventions show.

best wishes
The Ghost Of BrummieBoy

There is no difference between Morrissey's 'theoretical perspective' that the British Royals are self-evidently directly comparable to the Nazi 3rd Reich and David Icke's claim that they are Reptilian Shape-Shifting Lizards. Except that David Icke writes amusing books detailing his outlandish claims and backing them up with what he imagines is scientific evidence. Perhaps Morrissey will venture into Conspiracy Lit after his novel?

The other difference is that David Icke virtually sold out Wembley Arena (10K tickets) and will do so again as his 8 hour set-list is Value For Money, unlike Morrissey's barely 80 minutes. Thus, unsold venues such as Eventim Hammersmith. Morrissey needs to get a placard and wander up and down Oxford Street and along Hammersmith Flyover denouncing Queen Elizardbeast and animal protein consumption whilst handing out flyers for his Cult Convention gathering at the Apollo-Eventim.

best
The Ghost Of BrummieBoy

I am Vegan but damn Benny... SHUT THE HELL UP!!!!!

Is Morrissey Vegan? If he isn't, he's directly contributing to the slaughter of Foxes, who are classed as 'pests' by Agri-Fascist farmers because they, like Badgers, are blamed for the antibiotic crisis affecting milk production. It's getting so expensive to keep cows producing milk or chickens providing eggs. Pesky Clueless Consumers demanding 'free range' meat, dairy & eggs which means the incarcerated animals have to be let out of their concentration camps into 'nature' where other speices used to interact. Better to have a testosterone rage-spiral killing foxes to compensate for no sex life than to accept that foxes aren't the problem, humans are. Especially those Vegetarians, like Morrissey, who think there is such a thing as Cruelty Free milk and cheese.

best wishes
The Ghost Of BrummieBoy
[bringing you Vegan Advocacy in the heat of Corpsetarian darkness that is The Cult Of Morrissey]

Is Morrissey Vegan? If he isn't, he's directly contributing to the slaughter of Foxes

Hahaha - you should use that as your signature coz it's far funnier than the ones you mistakenly believe are witty/amusing.

Oi! Cameron! Fox-hunting isn't clever!
bRuMMieBoY eeZ wEaRinG LeGaCY LeATHeR

Excuse me, Mr. Cameron, but don't you touch those foxes, ever!
BrUmmIEbOy EEz WeArINg lEgAcy lEathEr

Tell me DeCameron, how do you think those foxes felt?
Bruh-m€-B0y €€z w€@r!ng l€@th€r b€lt$

Mr. Prime Minister, a fox is a beautiful and divine creature, why on earth would you wish to attack it?
BR0MmiEB0Y €€Z W€@R1nG L€@tH€R J@cK€t$$$$

Pertinent fact you should have been taught in school:
The House of Windsor "was founded by King George V by royal proclamation on 17 July 1917, when he changed the name of the British Royal Family from the German Saxe-Coburg and Gotha (a branch of the House of Wettin) to the English Windsor, due to the anti-German sentiment in the British Empire during World War I." -Wikipedia

...and to the person who questioned why Morrissey has not criticized Scotland for the exact same hunting law, it's time to learn that Scotland is part and parcel of the UK. The Scots are British, as are the Northern Irish, though many are loathe to admit it. The horrific, 800-year oppression of the Irish and the Scots by England is yet another aspect of the ugly history of the "royals." Their struggle for independence continues to this very day.

You people desperately need to brush up on your history and your facts. The world is a wheel, history moves in cycles, etc.

does anyone know if proper to use photo of moz in our artwork attempts for the kerrygold album? will moz mention the winner on tty? maybe get paid?

They did give a Neutral Milk Hotel's "In The Aeroplane Over the Sea" a terrible review. Disgusting. So I guess now that they've ventured into musical criticism it does make sense to compare them to Ed Sheeran. But what is his opinion on Neutral Milk Hotel? I'll have to hear it before deciding how he properly compares to ISIS.

Good luck everyone

What about that photo the sunday sport had of moz wearing a blood spattered white coat and the word Kerrygold in old English font or moz crap handwriting.

we'll let you know

They did give a Neutral Milk Hotel's "In The Aeroplane Over the Sea" a terrible review. Disgusting. So I guess now that they've ventured into musical criticism it does make sense to compare them to Ed Sheeran. But what is his opinion on Neutral Milk Hotel? I'll have to hear it before deciding how he properly compares to ISIS.

im guessing hed hate the musical production values but love the lyrics and melody. also for some reason i think hed be into the fuzz bass

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom