TTY: Cameron on the run

Cameron on the run - true-to-you.net
14 July 2015

David Cameron has decided to "delay"/postpone tomorrow's vote on reversing the Hunting Act in the UK. This is because he knows he will be defeated, which would upset the British 'royals'.
Support the British 'royals' and you effectively support the Third Reich. There is no difference.

Morrissey
Minneapolis, July 2015.

Related item:

Last edited:
4ck off CrankFraud !
Brian May takes the credit, get back to your hotel cheese and wine.
YOU ARE NOT ANIMAL FRIENDLY JUST LIKE GLASTONBURY AND THE F Y F FESTIVAL !

Benny-the-British-Butcher

" We will, we will, stop you ! "
Sang the crowd.

Brian May ! Animal friendly hero

4ck off CrankFraud !

Take that back right now Benny you Bstrd !
I AM ANIMAL FRIENDLY !
I recently donated a signed bass drum skin to be auctioned for the animals !
What the 4ck has May donated ?
Yeh ! That's wiped the smile off your face benny-butt-brain

Morrissey

4ck off CrankFraud !

Russell brain dead and Crankfraud are making final preparations for the Kerrygold release. Is David Cameron, Will and Kate still on the guest list. This fool continues to talk nothing but bollocks and world refuses to listen.

Well, that's a tad hyperbolic.

It was everything to with the SNP, everything. And as Chip says, hyberbolic. For the 94th time, this is being hyperbolic on a current news story to shift expensive tickets that aren't selling. That's all it is. I expect legions of fans to pile in saying "but look at his passion for the cause". That is not in doubt. Not one single bit. I would urge you to go back and look at the timing of such comments on TTY. They are in the main region-specific, and timed a month or two before events that need a kick to get his name in the news to sell tickets. It's just business. And it's transparent.

Last edited:
4ck off CrankFraud !

I am Vegan but damn Benny... SHUT THE HELL UP!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I've shared that same sentiment and expressed it here, but in this case "a win is a win" and ticket sales aside, I'm happy for the foxes and proud of the people of England, the UK, and the world who seem to have been heard.

It was everything to with the SNP, everything. And as Chip says, hyberbolic. For the 94th time, this is being hyperbolic on a current news story to shift expensive tickets that aren't selling. That's all it is. I expect legions of fans to pile in saying "but look at his passion for the cause". That is not in doubt. Not one single bit. I would urge you to go back and look at the timing of such comments on TTY. They are in the main region-specific, and timed a month or two before events that need a kick to get his name in the news to sell tickets. It's just business. And it's transparent.

Nup not biting on this one. This is one of Morrissey's more reasoned releases. If he REALLY wanted national exposure for this release he would have gone in boots and all. I doubt this statement will make headlines anywhere other than this website.

Nup not biting on this one. This is one of Morrissey's more reasoned releases. If he REALLY wanted national exposure for this release he would have gone in boots and all. I doubt this statement will make headlines anywhere other than this website.

I don't know, he's drawn headlines for less hyperbolic statements than this one. Prince Philip, vile though he may be, did fight the Nazis, and Elizabeth served as well. Whether or not the Daily Fail bites depends on how slow the news week is.

Someone in Morrissey's camp finally broke the news to him about veganism this year. Is it too much to hope that someone might hip him to Godwin's Law?

What a crock.

It's rather hard to support something that ceased to exist in 1945. But an interesting gambit from someone once pilloried in public for supposed "neo-Nazi" sympathies.

He's above this juvenile that-is-that crap. When you read with your eyes wide open, such statements make it uncomfortable supporting him in 2015.

It's rather hard to support something that ceased to exist in 1945. But an interesting gambit from someone once pilloried in public for supposed "neo-Nazi" sympathies.

He's above this juvenile that-is-that crap. When you read with your eyes wide open, such statements make it uncomfortable supporting him in 2015.

Then don't. Nobody is forcing us, you know. I just don't take it seriously because I'm nearly 100 per cent sure that it's an illness. I think people around him are easy on him for that reason. (I might add that at my work there are patients who show similar behaviour but far far worse)

What flipping nonsense. He's always sounding off about fox hunting and the Royals - nothing to do with ticket sales, and even if it was, it wouldn't make the slightest bit of difference.
"80s pop star makes a foolish comment about a political issue? Quick, I must go and buy some very expensive tickets to see his next show!"

To clarify the record the only I expressed was that Morrissey was hyperbolic. You could have mentioned my name, you could have dragged me in and you did. Thanks Uncle Skinny I'll always be true to you too.

Though the SNP decision not vote in favor of the partial repeal, along with defections in Cameron's own party, probably helped to put him on the run, as well.

Then don't. Nobody is forcing us, you know. I just don't take it seriously because I'm nearly 100 per cent sure that it's an illness. I think people around him are easy on him for that reason. (I might add that at my work there are patients who show similar behaviour but far far worse)

do you think Moz has a mental illness?? i'm honestly curious :)

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom