TTY: Boz Boorer statement

Boz Statement - TTY

Boz Boorer statement
19 June 2014

I have just returned from 5 days in the mountains of Portugal where I am cut off from the internet. It appears I have missed an awful lot. Search as I have I can only find snippets of Tony Visconti's postings and I am very shocked and disappointed at what I have read and can only wonder why he immediately withdrew the postings with no explanation. Kristeen has been a constant companion on the road for so long and I am also bewildered by her actions also immediately withdrawn from view. I hate to throw wood on an already blazing fire but I am afraid I cannot sit back and watch this slander.
Boz Boorer

http://true-to-you.net/morrissey_news_140619_01

Re: Boz Statement - TTY

I have been wondering about that during this whole cancellation saga. Plus everyone who is judging all the people in the bands... do they know them personally? Probably not.

I've always refused to judge people I don't know personally. It's why I got sacked as a judge.

It was a substitution of words and a play on words = word play = pun.

You're the one who is not bright.

You are the one who overreacted - embarrassingly so - making a big aggressive post out of something you deemed pathetic but was in fact not a serious statement (which you would automatically have known if you really did know about the origins of the phrase - you that makes you a liar).

You are the one that ignores everything they don't want to address or deal with.

I don't need you to let me know about anything, thanks, you'd be better off educating yourself first.

I'm embarrassed for you.

You've been on the Special Stuff

Boz is just in a bad mood because Moz still has him on that all bread and Corona diet that Moz is always on and Moz still makes Boz play Basketball twice a week at Venice Beach to work on dropping his belly. You know Moz loves and plays Basketball. He is also an avid Baseball fan.

Boz is just in a bad mood because Moz still has him on that all bread and Corona diet that Moz is always on and Moz still makes Boz play Basketball twice a week at Venice Beach to work on dropping his belly. You know Moz loves and plays Basketball. He is also an avid Baseball fan.

What? Moz plays basketball?

Cliff Richard said last night Moz is still in the hospital. That's not good.

he says still but wasnt he spotted at some game a few days after the cancelation? Was it not a more recent trip to the hospital?

People say lots of things... Some said he was in LA, others that he was spotted in Miami, others that he was spotted in a pub in England, however there were no cell phone photos of any of these 'events'.

Truth is, we don't know how he is doing and this comment by Cliff Richard is indeed worrying, because it's much more credible. So, maybe he is indeed still ill :(

You don't have any real friends do you? That's very sad.

The anger, bewilderment and frustration in their statements was clear - they made them out of a sense of injustice and out of loyalty. But you can't understand that, or won't understand it, because you want to tear them all down as if doing that would make the shit storm created by KY and her hangers on acceptable. It won't.

The thing is, neither Jesse or Boz ever go around pretending to be Morrissey's best friend, or confidant, or making innuendo laden comments. They could if they wanted to I'm sure - just like KY did. They've always been humble and down to earth and accepted they're part of the backing band and never pretended any differently. The fact that they both made statements points to how pissed off they are about this. That's because they're decent people.

I agree with everything in this post, but I'd add one more point. Morrissey, Boz and Jesse have all committed to a permanent record on this matter. Their statements remain intact and without revision. Kristeen Young and Tony Visconti, on the other hand, have deleted, modified and edited their accounting of events and emotions, unwilling to commit their statements, actions and feelings to any enduring scrutiny.

Friends of Moz said their piece in a permanent fashion. Friend of Kristeen manipulated what he said and then erased the record.

I agree with everything in this post, but I'd add one more point. Morrissey, Boz and Jesse have all committed to a permanent record on this matter. Their statements remain intact and without revision. Kristeen Young and Tony Visconti, on the other hand, have deleted, modified and edited their accounting of events and emotions, unwilling to commit their statements, actions and feelings to any enduring scrutiny.

Friends of Moz said their piece in a permanent fashion. Friend of Kristeen manipulated what he said and then erased the record.

This post ^ is complete and total bullshit.

You don't have any real friends do you? That's very sad.

The anger, bewilderment and frustration in their statements was clear - they made them out of a sense of injustice and out of loyalty. But you can't understand that, or won't understand it, because you want to tear them all down as if doing that would make the shit storm created by KY and her hangers on acceptable. It won't.

The thing is, neither Jesse or Boz ever go around pretending to be Morrissey's best friend, or confidant, or making innuendo laden comments. They could if they wanted to I'm sure - just like KY did. They've always been humble and down to earth and accepted they're part of the backing band and never pretended any differently. The fact that they both made statements points to how pissed off they are about this. That's because they're decent people.

This post is spot on, every word of it.

Although Barrett's Esophagus and a bleeding ulcer in no way conclusively point to alcoholism, it should be noted that alcohol is corrosive and isn't really "good for" the mucosal surfaces of the esophageal and stomach linings. Note that drinking alcohol increases the risk of stomach cancer and esophageal cancer. I realize that Morrissey doesn't have either of these conditions (to the best of our knowledge) but the fact that alcohol contributes to these kinds of cancers lends credibility to the speculation that drinking might be what is damaging his stomach/esophagus. Just sayin'. :thumb:

~Maria

Although Barrett's Esophagus and a bleeding ulcer in no way conclusively point to alcoholism, it should be noted that alcohol is corrosive and isn't really "good for" the mucosal surfaces of the esophageal and stomach linings. Note that drinking alcohol increases the risk of stomach cancer and esophageal cancer. I realize that Morrissey doesn't have either of these conditions (to the best of our knowledge) but the fact that alcohol contributes to these kinds of cancers lends credibility to the speculation that drinking might be what is damaging his stomach/esophagus. Just sayin'. :thumb:

~Maria

Such a devastating claim, yet such an innappropriate emoticon to conclude. :thumb:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom