TTY: Boz Boorer statement

Boz Statement - TTY

Boz Boorer statement
19 June 2014

I have just returned from 5 days in the mountains of Portugal where I am cut off from the internet. It appears I have missed an awful lot. Search as I have I can only find snippets of Tony Visconti's postings and I am very shocked and disappointed at what I have read and can only wonder why he immediately withdrew the postings with no explanation. Kristeen has been a constant companion on the road for so long and I am also bewildered by her actions also immediately withdrawn from view. I hate to throw wood on an already blazing fire but I am afraid I cannot sit back and watch this slander.
Boz Boorer

http://true-to-you.net/morrissey_news_140619_01

I agree with those who are saying that Morrissey didn't order Jesse and Boz to make these statements. Surely, he used an intermediary.

I never witnessed KY "doing whatever it is she does" thank you, Jesus. Without Morrissey where would she be today? The whole concert disaster leads back to HER. This forum pegged her from Day 1 . I so wish Morrissey had cared about the feedback concerning her-everybody can't be wrong.

But this is "So-Low".

I think Morrissey figures if we visit this site then we are an extension of davidt and that probably puts us at about the same level as Mike Joyce. So the overall negativity toward KY since day one was probably seen as more reason this site is shit.

I remember telling a doctor I know about the bleeding ulcer and Barrett's esophagus and the first thing they said was "He's a heavy drinker"

That doctor knows f*** all.

I have the same thing and I don't drink. NEVER have. You DO NOT get barrets and/or a bleeding ulcer just from drinking, period.

It angers me when I see idiotic people insinuating such bullshit.

No - that was BEFORE the shitstorm on facebook - Morrissey only made the statement where he lied about Kristeen being ill and causing the tour to be cancelled.
He hasn't got the balls to respond to being called out for his lies, so he's just getting his paid underlings to do it for him instead.
Gustavo's statement on how terribly hurt he is by Tony and Kristeen's statements is probably being dictated to him now, and will be released on True To You next week.

Hello Anonymous,
Morrissey didn't lie about Kristeen being ill. She was ill.

If you knew how bad Kristeen was then you wouldn't have posted this drivel.

Some would - or could - or should say that she isgunning
For publicity and any publicity is good for her now, right now.
That's the sad part, apart from being a user of other people, people
She called her friends to their faces and other stuff behind there backs.

Sad.

And the groveling continues...

Care to chime in, Walker bros.?

Hello Anonymous,
Morrissey didn't lie about Kristeen being ill. She was ill.

If you knew how bad Kristeen was then you wouldn't have posted this drivel.

Some would - or could - or should say that she isgunning
For publicity and any publicity is good for her now, right now.
That's the sad part, apart from being a user of other people, people
She called her friends to their faces and other stuff behind there backs.

Sad.

If you have inside info then how ill is Morrissey?

I agree with those who are saying that Morrissey didn't order Jesse and Boz to make these statements. Surely, he used an intermediary.

Moz>Donnie>Boz>Julia.

The big irony was, everyone had just about forgotten all this shit - or at least moved on. The best thing everyone in 'Camp Morrissey' could do right now in terms of damage limitation, is to shut the f*** up.

As I have said before, this forum has the extremes. I am a true fan of Morrissey-no matter what. His music is what means so much and is timeless. I appreciate the opinions of others on here and most of the time they get it right.

But this is "So-Low".

I think Morrissey figures if we visit this site then we are an extension of davidt and that probably puts us at about the same level as Mike Joyce. So the overall negativity toward KY since day one was probably seen as more reason this site is shit.

As I have said before, this forum has the extremes. I am a true fan of Morrissey-no matter what. His music is what means so much and is timeless. I appreciate the opinions of others on here and most of the time they get it right.

That's a little dramatic don't you think?

No one is MAKING them be part of his band.

If they want to quit his band and join/form some other band where they have more control over the t-shirts and play to audiences of up to 37 people they are free to do so.

Spooks me whatever

19 June 2014

I have just returned from 5 days in the mountains of Portugal where I am cut off from the internet. It appears I have missed an awful lot. Search as I have I can only find snippets of Tony Visconti's postings and I am very shocked and disappointed at what I have read and can only wonder why he immediately withdrew the postings with no explanation. Kristeen has been a constant companion on the road for so long and I am also bewildered by her actions also immediately withdrawn from view. I hate to throw wood on an already blazing fire but I am afraid I cannot sit back and watch this slander.
Boz Boorer

Cheers Moz

So I read this statement and I immediately thought of one thing: a naked Boz sitting atop a large stone like the buddha. Maybe tripping on acid or something... because I'm picturing body paint. Yes, a war painted Boz in the wilderness searching for the new sound.

Last edited by a moderator:
2cqmakk.jpg

. I am a true fan of Morrissey-no matter what. His music is what means so much and is timeless.
I am a fan of Morrissey as an artist. As a human being however, I have grave concerns about the way he uses people, and the way he and the people around him conduct themselves.

As for Morrissey's band - Boz included - they are as disposable as lawnmower parts - if they don't do EXACTLY what he says, or they will be out on their ears, and he'll replace them with someone else. OF COURSE they are going to stick up for their boss and do whatever he wants them to do. They aren't even allowed to choose their own clothes to wear for each gig. What makes you think they are allowed to broadcast their own options to the world all over Morrissey's personal website without him being behind it? Do you seriously think this and Jesse's statements were made without Morrissey's knowledge and complicity? Are you that naïve?

I agree with this post 100%. Anyone who believes otherwise is hopelessly naïve.

I remember telling a doctor I know about the bleeding ulcer and Barrett's esophagus and the first thing they said was "He's a heavy drinker"

So is Morrissey HIV positive or an alcoholic? What is the root cause of his health issues? I'm curious about the medical consensus around here?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom