TTY: Boz Boorer statement

Boz Statement - TTY

Boz Boorer statement
19 June 2014

I have just returned from 5 days in the mountains of Portugal where I am cut off from the internet. It appears I have missed an awful lot. Search as I have I can only find snippets of Tony Visconti's postings and I am very shocked and disappointed at what I have read and can only wonder why he immediately withdrew the postings with no explanation. Kristeen has been a constant companion on the road for so long and I am also bewildered by her actions also immediately withdrawn from view. I hate to throw wood on an already blazing fire but I am afraid I cannot sit back and watch this slander.
Boz Boorer

http://true-to-you.net/morrissey_news_140619_01

Re: Boz Statement - TTY

Boz Boorer statement
19 June 2014

I have just returned from 5 days in the mountains of Portugal where I am cut off from the internet. It appears I have missed an awful lot. Search as I have I can only find snippets of Tony Visconti's postings and I am very shocked and disappointed at what I have read and can only wonder why he immediately withdrew the postings with no explanation. Kristeen has been a constant companion on the road for so long and I am also bewildered by her actions also immediately withdrawn from view. I hate to throw wood on an already blazing fire but I am afraid I cannot sit back and watch this slander.
Boz Boorer

http://true-to-you.net/morrissey_news_140619_01

Ummm...I think you forgot to e-mail the rest of it, Boz.

How funny I.R. ....I posted it at 5.21 and you at 5.22....:lbf::lbf:

Cheers Moz

I'd like to hear what Moz has to say on this heated issue. But I guess we'll have to wait till Gustavo, Matt and Sol have batted for the side.

P.

I'd like to hear what Moz has to say on this heated issue. But I guess we'll have to wait till Gustavo, Matt and Sol have batted for the side.

P.

Statement from Tom Jones forthcoming...

And 'slander'? So there'll be legal proceedings? On that point, wonder what happened to that thing with the teacher and the M.E.N?

P.

Last edited:

God. What the f*** was the point of this? The only people who haven't already forgotten this issue are Morrissey's band.

P.

Oh for the love of f***, I sure hope not.
I mean, they're all good players, but I really don't need to hear 'their side' of things.

Fascinating.

I'm honestly struggling to see why this was posted. Everyone else had forgotten and moved on. If Moz has something to say, then say it, not have paid yes-men shout into the wilderness while you cower with a blanket on the couch.

P.

I don't understand the logic of bringing this up again. Just move on with the album release and whatever else that will follow.

Boz Boorer statement - true-to-you.net

19 June 2014

Boz Boorer

Last edited by a moderator:
This is just embarrassing now. This is SO clearly written at Morrissey's instigation - Boz NEVER does anything to rock the boat. "I am afraid I cannot sit back and watch this slander."
Yeah - right - Moz, grow the f*** up, get some balls of your own, and if you have something to say - say it yourself, instead of through your hired underlings.

It was just sort of starting to die down as far as I'm concerned; as the release of the album draws near, many people are starting to forget this stuff. Not sure why Boz now feels the need to present what is basically half a statement.
Also, Moz won't comment directly on this because of his intensely private nature; he wants to rise above this tit for tat war of words and won't make a personal statement regarding this issue. Which is fair enough.

These 'statements' imperiously spat out from the Papal Mainframe of True-To-You reveal a deeply disturbing culture that seems to hang heavy around Morrissey Ltd. This frantic CPR on Morrissey's damaged ego from his 'best friends on the payroll' reflect a keen concern for his present state of mind. Very worrying...

I can only guess Morrissey was especially offended by Tony Visconti's accusation that his diet consists solely of pizza, chips and booze.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom