TTY: Boz Boorer statement

Boz Statement - TTY

Boz Boorer statement
19 June 2014

I have just returned from 5 days in the mountains of Portugal where I am cut off from the internet. It appears I have missed an awful lot. Search as I have I can only find snippets of Tony Visconti's postings and I am very shocked and disappointed at what I have read and can only wonder why he immediately withdrew the postings with no explanation. Kristeen has been a constant companion on the road for so long and I am also bewildered by her actions also immediately withdrawn from view. I hate to throw wood on an already blazing fire but I am afraid I cannot sit back and watch this slander.
Boz Boorer

http://true-to-you.net/morrissey_news_140619_01

Unfortunately, what runs smack counter to your argument, is that rather than Boz and Jesse making personal statements via their Facebook pages - they decided (or were told) to issue them via True To You, which is never going to make them look like anything other than Morrissey's paid underling mouthpieces. Added to that the fact that Boz's piece is almost completely devoid of content. He's upset and shocked about...something or other...but it's such a 'nothing' statement, it makes you wonder why he bothered, unless someone told him to. Either that, or he thought if Jesse did, and he didn't, it might make his position in Camp Moz insecure. And again - he has said nothing publically about all this on Facebook, where he is still friends with both Tony and Kristeen.

Do I think Moz sat Boz and Jess down and told them exactly what to say? Of course not.

Do I think they received word from on high that KY and Tony were causing a bit of a stink online, and they should write a statement in support of their boss? Hell yes.

The instigator behind everything that gets published on True To You is, and continues to be, Morrissey. His hired underlings do exactly what they are told to do. They don't speak unless they are told to. This has always been the case in Camp Moz. If they don't, then they can bugger off and join Spencer, Alain, Gary and all the rest in Nowheresville. This is the Golden Rule that KY and Tony broke, and why they have been issued one-way bus tickets to that happy land.

No it doesn't run counter to the argument, because the argument was that they made their statements in a public place accessible to all people, not just those who use fb. The argument was that they made one statement each, and didn't provide a running commentary, with their hangers on jumping in.

The rest of your post is just you desperately clutching at straws and talking as if you know what went on when none of us do.

Why you feel the need to tell me or anyone else how 'camp Moz' works is unfathomable. It's a business like any other business, and the employees are employees like in any other job.

Why KY thinks it's terrible that she could only communicate with Morrissey by email is also unfathomable, she's the support act for crying out loud. In the real world general employees don't generally get to talk to the CEO, so why does she think she's any different? Most employees talk to an office manager or line manager, but KY complained about being asked to leave the tour by the tour manage as if it was some massive indiginity. It's his job to manage the tour! The job title sort of gives it away. Of course it was down to him to get rid of her - not anyone else. She seems to be most upset that she was never important as she thought she was, and that despite her constantly dropping hints about her relationship with Morrissey and her constant innuendo, she's just another employee.

I think Boz and Jesse made statements out of loyalty and bemusement - of course with Morrisseys blessing - and the fact you think that they wouldn't have done that without being asked to by Morrissey makes me feel sorry for you.

As for what 'golden rule' was broken, that's conjecture and frankly it's irrelevant as it's the appalling behaviour afterwards by KY and TV that is the real bone of contention, and the desperate excuse making by their fans. And quite frankly not many people care about KY anyway, a lot of us are just grateful that we no longer have to put up with her.

Being a fan of the show (and British) I am aware of the Local Shop. How does that make it any better?

Who said anything about it being any better because it was a pun?

It was called "pathetic" and followed by a whole ramble of pomposity when it was a joke line from a comedy show.

Who said anything about it being any better because it was a pun?

It was called "pathetic" and followed by a whole ramble of pomposity when it was a joke line from a comedy show.

How was it a pun?

You pointed out it was adapted from a British comedy show (as if I had no idea what it was), as if that was somehow a redeeming feature. Wrong.

Last edited:
How was it a pun?

You pointed out it was adapted from a British comedy show (as if I had no idea what it was), as if that was somehow a redeeming feature. Wrong.

Pun means a play on words. The statement you called pathetic and overreacted to was a play on words. That's why it's a pun.

I pointed out it was adapted due to your humorless response - you obviously didn't get it even though you're pretending to now. You said "This is the most pathetic thing I've ever seen". blah, blah, blah and then attacked me by saying"you can go on deluding yourself that he is a Saint" when i never said anything of the sort.

And then you said "You are in fact the problem." Because you just. didn't. get. it.

You took it seriously, singled out THE PUN as the most pathetic thing ever, totally overreacted and now you're trying to back track instead of just admitting you've been humorless, pompous and wrong.

I know what a pun is. That's why I asked how it was one. Which was a rhetoric question, because it wasn't a pun.

It's a business like any other business, and the employees are employees like in any other job.

Exactly. Jesse and Boz are employees, and when the boss tells them to poke their head over the parapet - they do.

I know what a pun is. That's why I asked how it was one. Which was a rhetoric question, because it wasn't a pun.

Obviously you don't. It was a play on words, and therefore by it's very definition, a pun.

And you mean rhetorical, not "rhetoric".

Exactly. Jesse and Boz are employees, and when the boss tells them to poke their head over the parapet - they do.

You don't have any real friends do you? That's very sad.

The anger, bewilderment and frustration in their statements was clear - they made them out of a sense of injustice and out of loyalty. But you can't understand that, or won't understand it, because you want to tear them all down as if doing that would make the shit storm created by KY and her hangers on acceptable. It won't.

The thing is, neither Jesse or Boz ever go around pretending to be Morrissey's best friend, or confidant, or making innuendo laden comments. They could if they wanted to I'm sure - just like KY did. They've always been humble and down to earth and accepted they're part of the backing band and never pretended any differently. The fact that they both made statements points to how pissed off they are about this. That's because they're decent people.

it was not a play on words, therefore not a pun. quit digging.

Well, it was word play. That's exactly what it was, so quit grasping at straws.

But do keep on conveniently ignoring my other points and responses about stuff you were also wrong about.

You don't have any real friends do you? That's very sad.

The anger, bewilderment and frustration in their statements was clear - they made them out of a sense of injustice and out of loyalty. But you can't understand that, or won't understand it, because you want to tear them all down as if doing that would make the shit storm created by KY and her hangers on acceptable. It won't.

The thing is, neither Jesse or Boz ever go around pretending to be Morrissey's best friend, or confidant, or making innuendo laden comments. They could if they wanted to I'm sure - just like KY did. They've always been humble and down to earth and accepted they're part of the backing band and never pretended any differently. The fact that they both made statements points to how pissed off they are about this. That's because they're decent people.

Exactly. And they both are reacting to the instigator who was Kristeen. Even if she had allergies and it was a huge misunderstanding, she took an aggressive stance and said she wouldn't stand for the "LIES," it would be like a coworker at Starbucks who you worked with for years losing their shit during a shift and screaming at THE CUSTOMERS that Starbucks are thieves because they mis-scheduled a day they asked off.

Again when did he write in the book that he was having sex while in the Smiths? Did I miss something?

Morrissey interview in 1986, when asked if he was still celibate: "I lapsed slightly; I was caught off guard, as it were." So even by his own admission he was definitely banging someone around 85/86 - though what this has to do with ANYTHING I have no idea.

Well, it was word play. That's exactly what it was, so quit grasping at straws.

But do keep on conveniently ignoring my other points and responses about stuff you were also wrong about.

It was a simple substitution of words not a pun. You're not particularly bright, are you?

btw If you do make a valid point, I'll let you know.

Yes, brave Kristeen, deleting the anti Moz comments hours and hours later - after she had let her friends jump in and say everything for her, and after her or one of her followers realised what they were saying was being reported on here and they couldn't get away with it any longer.

And yes, she asked that he not be attacked - after letting him be attacked openly on her fb page for hours and hours, when she could have asked for no comments at all or deleted them immediately.

But then she commented again. And again.

If you want to see Morrissey's statement as an accusation that's up to you. Others will see it as a straightforward explanation of facts. But none of us know for sure. He hasn't run, he just doesn't have to justify himself any further to eejits like you. And if even if he had, it's far better to "run like a bitch" and get as far away from the toxic pair of KY and TV than to run your mouth off like a bitch - like KY and TV.

As for your assertion about Boz and Jesse "And no, they didn't give any evidence of anything in their statements. Basically they said NOTHING." - well, that's because you're too stupid to pick up the tone and nuance of their statements. Or understand words like 'disingenuous', 'slander', 'shocked', 'disappointed', 'bewhttp://cf.morrissey-solo.com/forums/images/icons/icon14.gifildered'.

If you want to believe Morrissey forced his employes to write statements or even wrote them for him, rather than just gave them the ok to say their piece, then keep deluding yourself. I don't think he needs his employees to answer for him - he made his statement publicly, plain and simple. KY on the other hand seems to need her groupies to say everything for her on her fb page and on here while pretending she doesn't know what's going on and has no control of it. Pathetic.
:clap:

For what it's worth, I second both opinions. :clap: :clap:

Exactly. And they both are reacting to the instigator who was Kristeen. Even if she had allergies and it was a huge misunderstanding, she took an aggressive stance and said she wouldn't stand for the "LIES," it would be like a coworker at Starbucks who you worked with for years losing their shit during a shift and screaming at THE CUSTOMERS that Starbucks are thieves because they mis-scheduled a day they asked off.

Riiight, we're supposed to believe that Kristeen chose to kick herself off the tour. Get real

It was a simple substitution of words not a pun. You're not particularly bright, are you?

btw If you do make a valid point, I'll let you know.

It was a substitution of words and a play on words = word play = pun.

You're the one who is not bright.

You are the one who overreacted - embarrassingly so - making a big aggressive post out of something you deemed pathetic but was in fact not a serious statement (which you would automatically have known if you really did know about the origins of the phrase - you that makes you a liar).

You are the one that ignores everything they don't want to address or deal with.

I don't need you to let me know about anything, thanks, you'd be better off educating yourself first.

I'm embarrassed for you.

Riiight, we're supposed to believe that Kristeen chose to kick herself off the tour. Get real

Well maybe we'll find out on Monday when she makes the big announcement, the one she's going on about on face book. She is really excited about it. It's going to be huge apparently.

I'm guessing supporting the Foo Fighters. So it was pretty convenient to have left the Morrissey tour when she did. Give herself a bit of time to prepare.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom