TTY: Boz Boorer statement

Boz Statement - TTY

Boz Boorer statement
19 June 2014

I have just returned from 5 days in the mountains of Portugal where I am cut off from the internet. It appears I have missed an awful lot. Search as I have I can only find snippets of Tony Visconti's postings and I am very shocked and disappointed at what I have read and can only wonder why he immediately withdrew the postings with no explanation. Kristeen has been a constant companion on the road for so long and I am also bewildered by her actions also immediately withdrawn from view. I hate to throw wood on an already blazing fire but I am afraid I cannot sit back and watch this slander.
Boz Boorer

http://true-to-you.net/morrissey_news_140619_01

You don't get Barretts from anything you eat or drink. Excess acid is the main cause and a number of things contribute to that. It's also things you would not expect eg carbonated drinks, oranges, tomatoes and tea!!
I don't know why those are things i wouldn't expect, they all have acid in them. you contradicted yourself, you said food or drink doesn't give you Barrets, but actually yes it can, you're getting the excess acid from your food/drink like you went on to state. Alcohol in large quantities can cause acid reflux.

Last edited:
Re: Boz Statement - TTY

Boz Boorer statement
19 June 2014

I have just returned from 5 days in the mountains of Portugal where I am cut off from the internet. It appears I have missed an awful lot. Search as I have I can only find snippets of Tony Visconti's postings and I am very shocked and disappointed at what I have read and can only wonder why he immediately withdrew the postings with no explanation. Kristeen has been a constant companion on the road for so long and I am also bewildered by her actions also immediately withdrawn from view. I hate to throw wood on an already blazing fire but I am afraid I cannot sit back and watch this slander.
Boz Boorer

http://true-to-you.net/morrissey_news_140619_01

You know did I miss something ?If he was gone for five days and the comments were withdrawn why would he have any comment to make at all on this subject? It somewhat seems like he has indicated that he could not see them so I have to wonder what prompted this post? I don't mean any offense it is just a question.

Re: Boz Statement - TTY

How classy of you to drag his wife into it for no apparent reason other than spite.

All the people who have made statements so far have been those who were on the tour and who were personally involved in it. In other words, those who know what actually went on and had very right to say their piece.

Not sure why you are talking about 'manipulating the press' either when all statements have either been made on the same always-used website, or on fb in KY and her supporters' case.
I was only joking. Good god get a grip.It wasn't serious.
All these people do is manipulate others.

You know it's all still there because you're one of her kiss-ass disciples I presume. But stuff has been deleted, so...fail.

There's only KY's word to say Morrissey was lying and I wouldn't trust her any more than I would him.

Yeah, I did notice how he only made one public statement then left it at that. Wow, what a bastard. A public statement and apology to fans and then moving on. He should really keep responding and justifying himself to people like you! No.

And lord forbid that his colleagues should defend him! How dare they question Ms Young! If you read Jesse and Boz's responses I think they actually say quite a lot, but you're too rabid to read between the lines aren't you?

Notice how you only acknowledge KY first response, without mentioning how you and your friends and TV and TV's family joined in. And you didn't mention her subsequent responses, or the fact that she tried to make out she's over it and it's all so 'passing notes in school' - while she does the virtual version of passing notes in school by posting snarky comments on fb. And then she makes out she's a poor ickle victim. Boo hoo.

I'm sure Morrissey did give the okay for Jesse and Boz's comments. Notice that they made them in a very public way, rather than on, say, fb. And if you think Morrissey told them what to write rather than just saying, yeah have your say on TTY, you are the one who is delusional because they very obviously sound like Jesse and Boz, which you would know if you had ever talked to either of them. I think all of us have read enough of Moz's statements over the years to know they'd sound a lot different if he was dictating them.

Get lost KY fan and take your whiny friends with you. This is a Morrissey site, for Morrissey people, there's nothing for you here.

You conveniently left out that she deleted the anti MOZ comments and asked that he not be attacked. What MOZ did was make an accusation without backing it up , and then run like a little bitch and let his employees answer for him. And no, they didn't give any evidence of anything in their statements. Basically they said NOTHING.

This is a Morrissey site, for Morrissey people, there's nothing for you here.

This is the most pathetic thing I've ever seen. As I said before, liking Morrissey, or even being fan, does not mean ignoring stuff that is inconvenient, just so you can go on deluding yourself that he is a Saint. Just as you are not being a good friend if you let someone make a fool of themselves or don't tell them home truths because it's easier not to, you are not a good fan. You are in fact the problem.

You conveniently left out that she deleted the anti MOZ comments and asked that he not be attacked. What MOZ did was make an accusation without backing it up , and then run like a little bitch and let his employees answer for him. And no, they didn't give any evidence of anything in their statements. Basically they said NOTHING.

What anti-Moz comments did she delete? What did they say? It seems like she deleted a trollish comment accusing her of being a drug addict, but I think most people would do the same on their Facebook page. Were there any others, in particular.

This is a Morrissey site, for Morrissey people, there's nothing for you here.

This is the most pathetic thing I've ever seen. As I said before, liking Morrissey, or even being fan, does not mean ignoring stuff that is inconvenient, just so you can go on deluding yourself that he is a Saint. Just as you are not being a good friend if you let someone make a fool of themselves or don't tell them home truths because it's easier not to, you are not a good fan. You are in fact the problem.

Get over yourself. It's pompous idiots like you who are in fact the problem.

The above is a line from a very popular British comedy series (widely shown abroad) called The League of Gentlemen - it's been adapted to fit this forum.

And very few people here think Morrissey is a saint - but I suppose you are ignoring that inconvenient fact.

Yes, brave Kristeen, deleting the anti Moz comments hours and hours later - after she had let her friends jump in and say everything for her, and after her or one of her followers realised what they were saying was being reported on here and they couldn't get away with it any longer.

And yes, she asked that he not be attacked - after letting him be attacked openly on her fb page for hours and hours, when she could have asked for no comments at all or deleted them immediately.

But then she commented again. And again.

If you want to see Morrissey's statement as an accusation that's up to you. Others will see it as a straightforward explanation of facts. But none of us know for sure. He hasn't run, he just doesn't have to justify himself any further to eejits like you. And if even if he had, it's far better to "run like a bitch" and get as far away from the toxic pair of KY and TV than to run your mouth off like a bitch - like KY and TV.

As for your assertion about Boz and Jesse "And no, they didn't give any evidence of anything in their statements. Basically they said NOTHING." - well, that's because you're too stupid to pick up the tone and nuance of their statements. Or understand words like 'disingenuous', 'slander', 'shocked', 'disappointed', 'bewildered'.

If you want to believe Morrissey forced his employes to write statements or even wrote them for him, rather than just gave them the ok to say their piece, then keep deluding yourself. I don't think he needs his employees to answer for him - he made his statement publicly, plain and simple. KY on the other hand seems to need her groupies to say everything for her on her fb page and on here while pretending she doesn't know what's going on and has no control of it. Pathetic.

Yes, brave Kristeen, deleting the anti Moz comments hours and hours later - after she had let her friends jump in and say everything for her, and after her or one of her followers realised what they were saying was being reported on here and they couldn't get away with it any longer.

And yes, she asked that he not be attacked - after letting him be attacked openly on her fb page for hours and hours, when she could have asked for no comments at all or deleted them immediately.

But then she commented again. And again.

If you want to see Morrissey's statement as an accusation that's up to you. Others will see it as a straightforward explanation of facts. But none of us know for sure. He hasn't run, he just doesn't have to justify himself any further to eejits like you. And if even if he had, it's far better to "run like a bitch" and get as far away from the toxic pair of KY and TV than to run your mouth off like a bitch - like KY and TV.

As for your assertion about Boz and Jesse "And no, they didn't give any evidence of anything in their statements. Basically they said NOTHING." - well, that's because you're too stupid to pick up the tone and nuance of their statements. Or understand words like 'disingenuous', 'slander', 'shocked', 'disappointed', 'bewildered'.

If you want to believe Morrissey forced his employes to write statements or even wrote them for him, rather than just gave them the ok to say their piece, then keep deluding yourself. I don't think he needs his employees to answer for him - he made his statement publicly, plain and simple. KY on the other hand seems to need her groupies to say everything for her on her fb page and on here while pretending she doesn't know what's going on and has no control of it. Pathetic.

:clap:

You can't really evaluate whether a statement is defamatory or not until you know what statement is at issue.

Obviously he means libel (which is written) rather than slander (which is spoken) - although it's neither really, just a general besmirching of character.

the kristeen young, visconti, those rare illness, the cancelations, the balls-licking statements, everything and everyone is called: PUBLICITY AND MARKETING, JUST AS HAPPENED WITH AUTOBIOGRAPHY. . .

OPEN YOUR EYES

Do they remove your appendix at birth? Isn't that a horizontal scar?

In 1959 I think they just poked a random hole and pulled out some bits and pieces and hoped for the best.

the kristeen young, visconti, those rare illness, the cancelations, the balls-licking statements, everything and everyone is called: PUBLICITY AND MARKETING, JUST AS HAPPENED WITH AUTOBIOGRAPHY. . .

OPEN YOUR EYES

STOP USING CAPS AND START USING YOUR BRAIN!

There's really no need to shout, and your post doesn't even make sense...

If you want to believe Morrissey forced his employes to write statements or even wrote them for him, rather than just gave them the ok to say their piece, then keep deluding yourself. I don't think he needs his employees to answer for him - he made his statement publicly, plain and simple.

Unfortunately, what runs smack counter to your argument, is that rather than Boz and Jesse making personal statements via their Facebook pages - they decided (or were told) to issue them via True To You, which is never going to make them look like anything other than Morrissey's paid underling mouthpieces. Added to that the fact that Boz's piece is almost completely devoid of content. He's upset and shocked about...something or other...but it's such a 'nothing' statement, it makes you wonder why he bothered, unless someone told him to. Either that, or he thought if Jesse did, and he didn't, it might make his position in Camp Moz insecure. And again - he has said nothing publically about all this on Facebook, where he is still friends with both Tony and Kristeen.

Do I think Moz sat Boz and Jess down and told them exactly what to say? Of course not.

Do I think they received word from on high that KY and Tony were causing a bit of a stink online, and they should write a statement in support of their boss? Hell yes.

The instigator behind everything that gets published on True To You is, and continues to be, Morrissey. His hired underlings do exactly what they are told to do. They don't speak unless they are told to. This has always been the case in Camp Moz. If they don't, then they can bugger off and join Spencer, Alain, Gary and all the rest in Nowheresville. This is the Golden Rule that KY and Tony broke, and why they have been issued one-way bus tickets to that happy land.

I believe Morrissey had his appendix removed around the time of the Kill Uncle tour. It's not a scar from when he was a baby.

Hi guys, I've been away from the Internet for the last couple of decades and so I haven't been able to give my opinion on this. I'm sorry. I think it's bad. I don't like it. I thought that he/she/we/them and it as an entity were all friends working for the same purpose, to leave a bad taste in the mouth of every last Morrissey fan until none are left. Love, Izzy Stradlin

Boz's statement, Jesse's statement, Moz's statement, Kristeen and Tony's comments on Facebook - it's all a complete, pointless distraction from the main issue.

It does not matter if Moz caught his illness from Kristeen, Damon, some random dude in his hotel, or someone who jumped on stage at a gig and breathed heavily on him. All that matters is - he got sick again - and his body is evidently not currently able to withstand the rigours of touring. Quit with the blame game, and work on a)improving your health, and b) decreasing the risks next time: smaller tours, no handshakes, no stage-invasions; wear a mask off stage, heck - travel with a doctor on the team if that's the only way you can get through a tour.

Get over yourself. It's pompous idiots like you who are in fact the problem.

The above is a line from a very popular British comedy series (widely shown abroad) called The League of Gentlemen - it's been adapted to fit this forum.

And very few people here think Morrissey is a saint - but I suppose you are ignoring that inconvenient fact.

Being a fan of the show (and British) I am aware of the Local Shop. How does that make it any better?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom