TTY: Boz Boorer statement

Discussion in 'General Discussion archive 2014 (read-only)' started by Stoned, Jun 19, 2014.

By Stoned on Jun 19, 2014 at 5:57 PM
  1. Stoned

Stoned Oh well...enough said

Boz Boorer statement - true-to-you.net

19 June 2014

I have just returned from 5 days in the mountains of Portugal where I am cut off from the internet. It appears I have missed an awful lot. Search as I have I can only find snippets of Tony Visconti's postings and I am very shocked and disappointed at what I have read and can only wonder why he immediately withdrew the postings with no explanation. Kristeen has been a constant companion on the road for so long and I am also bewildered by her actions also immediately withdrawn from view. I hate to throw wood on an already blazing fire but I am afraid I cannot sit back and watch this slander.
    Boz Boorer

Last edited by a moderator: May 15, 2016

Comments

Discussion in 'General Discussion archive 2014 (read-only)' started by Stoned, Jun 19, 2014.

1. Irregular Regular
      Irregular Regular
      Boz Statement - TTY

Boz Boorer statement
      19 June 2014

I have just returned from 5 days in the mountains of Portugal where I am cut off from the internet. It appears I have missed an awful lot. Search as I have I can only find snippets of Tony Visconti's postings and I am very shocked and disappointed at what I have read and can only wonder why he immediately withdrew the postings with no explanation. Kristeen has been a constant companion on the road for so long and I am also bewildered by her actions also immediately withdrawn from view. I hate to throw wood on an already blazing fire but I am afraid I cannot sit back and watch this slander.
      Boz Boorer

http://true-to-you.net/morrissey_news_140619_01
    2. Adeptly_Inept
      Adeptly_Inept
      Re: Boz Boorer Statement

Oh dear ...
    3. !Viva Hate!
      !Viva Hate!
      Re: Boz Statement - TTY

Ummm...I think you forgot to e-mail the rest of it, Boz.
    4. Stoned
      Stoned

How funny I.R. ....I posted it at 5.21 and you at 5.22....:lbf::lbf:

Cheers Moz
    5. Uncleskinny
      Uncleskinny

I'd like to hear what Moz has to say on this heated issue. But I guess we'll have to wait till Gustavo, Matt and Sol have batted for the side.

P.
    6. !Viva Hate!
      !Viva Hate!

Statement from Tom Jones forthcoming...
    7. Uncleskinny
      Uncleskinny

And 'slander'? So there'll be legal proceedings? On that point, wonder what happened to that thing with the teacher and the M.E.N?

P.
      Last edited: Jun 19, 2014
    8. mcrickson
      mcrickson

God. What the fuck was the point of this? The only people who haven't already forgotten this issue are Morrissey's band.

Oh for the love of fuck, I sure hope not.
      I mean, they're all good players, but I really don't need to hear 'their side' of things.
    9. Harsh Truth
      Harsh Truth

Fascinating.
    10. Mr Reynolds
      Mr Reynolds

Seriously, how old are these people?
    11. Uncleskinny
      Uncleskinny

I'm honestly struggling to see why this was posted. Everyone else had forgotten and moved on. If Moz has something to say, then say it, not have paid yes-men shout into the wilderness while you cower with a blanket on the couch.

P.
    12. Harsh Truth
      Harsh Truth

I don't understand the logic of bringing this up again. Just move on with the album release and whatever else that will follow.
    13. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Re: Boz Boorer Statement

Where the hell is Moz?
    14. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Maybe we'll hear from his cleaning lady next.
    15. 2-J
      2-J

Yeah weird... reads like an introduction only. I was expecting a juicy rebuttal but no...
    16. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      This is just embarrassing now. This is SO clearly written at Morrissey's instigation - Boz NEVER does anything to rock the boat. "I am afraid I cannot sit back and watch this slander."
      Yeah - right - Moz, grow the fuck up, get some balls of your own, and if you have something to say - say it yourself, instead of through your hired underlings.
    17. ninetimesfined
      ninetimesfined
      It was just sort of starting to die down as far as I'm concerned; as the release of the album draws near, many people are starting to forget this stuff. Not sure why Boz now feels the need to present what is basically half a statement.
      Also, Moz won't comment directly on this because of his intensely private nature; he wants to rise above this tit for tat war of words and won't make a personal statement regarding this issue. Which is fair enough.
    18. Mr Reynolds
      Mr Reynolds

These 'statements' imperiously spat out from the Papal Mainframe of True-To-You reveal a deeply disturbing culture that seems to hang heavy around Morrissey Ltd. This frantic CPR on Morrissey's damaged ego from his 'best friends on the payroll' reflect a keen concern for his present state of mind. Very worrying...
    19. 2-J
      2-J
      I can only guess Morrissey was especially offended by Tony Visconti's accusation that his diet consists solely of pizza, chips and booze.