TTY: Boulder (Gustavo update, tour to start again in Detroit?)

Boulder - true-to-you.net
15 November 2016

Gustavo Manzur collapsed and was hospitalized two hours before the band were due on stage at Boulder in Colorado. Morrissey made an on stage announcement and the sell-out crowd were greatly understanding and supportive. Gustavo is recuperating today. Doctors have advised one week of rest.

Gustavo and the band are determined to make the shows at Detroit, Cleveland and Chicago.

Photograph below is by Mando Lopez.

39404_img_0400.jpg

UPDATE 9:30 PM PT:

The three Texas dates are cancelled as posted in the comments by those who received notice from the promoters.

Related item:

Last edited by a moderator:
whats the point? I'm sure those will just get cancelled too. Moz has become the most unreliable performer. cancelling shows for any number of reasons. No other performer cancels this often. This is what his legacy has become. Such a talented man, remarkable wit & flawless voice. Can't just keep his commitments to those who have supported him through out the years. Even after so many boneheaded, problematic comments & how many cancellations?
You are an idiot. He's been on tour for two years. How many cancellations did he have?

The sad thing is this - they (Moz, whoever's in charge, management) had to post that photo. Why? Otherwise half of the terrible c***s on here would go 'IT'S MOZ who's ill! He's dying!' or some such TMZ-level garbage. This is the worst site for any artist, bar none. Bile of a place.

I reckon Brennan Huff is now Tour Manager Senior II and he is in charge at the Rancho Cucamonga office of the The Morrissey Marketing Group. ltd-Los Angeles-Beverly Hills-Sherman Oaks

I reckon Brennan Huff is now Tour Manager Senior II and he is in charge at the Rancho Cucamonga office of the The Morrissey Marketing Group. ltd-Los Angeles-Beverly Hills-Sherman Oaks

Is that good? Or bad?
I can't hold up with all these changes. sigh.
Please can you provide an complete overview for us poor fans?
This more and more becomes like the famous Kremlin watchers or the RK Church watchers.
The Moz watchers.

The sad thing is this - they (Moz, whoever's in charge, management) had to post that photo. Why? Otherwise half of the terrible c***s on here would go 'IT'S MOZ who's ill! He's dying!' or some such TMZ-level garbage. This is the worst site for any artist, bar none. Bile of a place.

You know, I have thought about this very thing many times. Ultimately I'm always brought to the fact that morrissey has just spewed so much hatred and bile, that he really modeled this place. I tend to think it is just karmic in its hilarity. These are your fans morrissey, a perfect match. And also, the similarities of morrissey and trump in bile type statements are parallels (didn't anyone else see this in trumps run up, straight morrrissey playbook. I can respect someone if they say hey, he said this shit and I don't care. But I think it is a brave person to say, hey I like his music but talking that shit ain't right. Hence you have solo

You know, I have thought about this very thing many times. Ultimately I'm always brought to the fact that morrissey has just spewed so much hatred and bile, that he really modeled this place. I tend to think it is just karmic in its hilarity. These are your fans morrissey, a perfect match. And also, the similarities of morrissey and trump in bile type statements are parallels (didn't anyone else see this in trumps run up, straight morrrissey playbook. I can respect someone if they say hey, he said this shit and I don't care. But I think it is a brave person to say, hey I like his music but talking that shit ain't right. Hence you have solo

I think this site has these characteristics because there's very little moderation or censorship. That is not necessarily bad, but it's true that 99% of internet forums are highly controlled by mods because of the very well known existence of internet trolls and stalkers. Besides, Morrissey himself has no filter to what he says and consequently maybe he offends a lot of people, which is highly appreciated by his fans (like me). But that probably increases exponentially the participation of trolls and haters here.
Since trolls win presidential elections, manage important investing funds and have many other important roles in our contemporary society (even sacred ones), I dare to think this site is highly beneficial to Morrissey's career and consequently that it helps to give out his ideas like meat is murder, animal welfare, police brutality, world peace, etc.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom