TTY: Berlin sold out; photomontage of David Mozhansen by SER

Morrissey in Berlin - true-to-you.net
14 July 2016

Morrissey's show in Berlin (16 August) has sold out.

38869_moz_sofa.jpg

photomontage of David Mozhansen by SER / Sam Esty Rayner.
--

Bloody hell, TTY has been hijacked. That photo is hilarious. There is no doubt though SER posted this, gramps doesn't stay up that late.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hard to believe it has come to this. Posting about sell out concerts and silly images thrown together between pints. Aww man. Morrissey surely has a warehouse worth of memorabilia: photos, , footage of recording sessions, lyric notes, etc that he could be posting on TTY if he actually gave a damn about his fans. I almost wish Moz Solo would stop posting all the drivel that appears on TTY. TTY is a waste of space and I dont care what is posted there unless it is news about a new tour or album. SER is ruining the Mo legacy. Or rather all the Moz sycophants are destroying it. What next? Moz in drag?

is SER blind? How could anybody think that was good enough to even save, let alone share. His photoshop "skills" are embarrassingly bad. It looks like a f***ing giraffe. He sucks. End of.

is SER blind? How could anybody think that was good enough to even save, let alone share. His photoshop "skills" are embarrassingly bad. It looks like a f***ing giraffe. He sucks. End of.

He might just not care that much. Might just find it silly. I'd say relax but this is a morrissey site

I give up. Does Empire of the Sun need a new leader singer?

I hope he gets new clothes this tour, he is so good looking but wears frocks.

The funniest thing about this pic is the beer can the, what I'm assuming is a beer can, the beer can with a straw and the wine glass with what I assume probably has beer in it

Hard to believe it has come to this. Posting about sell out concerts and silly images thrown together between pints. Aww man. Morrissey surely has a warehouse worth of memorabilia: photos, , footage of recording sessions, lyric notes, etc that he could be posting on TTY if he actually gave a damn about his fans. I almost wish Moz Solo would stop posting all the drivel that appears on TTY. TTY is a waste of space and I dont care what is posted there unless it is news about a new tour or album. SER is ruining the Mo legacy. Or rather all the Moz sycophants are destroying it. What next? Moz in drag?
Moz in drag? I can only hope, i have been waiting

Someone please stop this entitiled idiot!!!! Sam you were born with a silver spoon up your ass. Stop shitting on your uncles reputation. Go take shitty snaps of ugly females. GO AWAY!!!!!!

I actually like that Moz doesn't communicate with his fans. He prefers to tease us and keeps us hanging in suspense. Why would he want to know any of us? I can imagine the crazy ones popping in his backyard, trying to sneak into his bedroom or something worse. Who in their right mind would want to know their fans? Taylor Swift? Well, that's just it. You need to be a stupid goose.

What are you talking about?! I found it distasteful. Me. My opinion.
You made fun of a disease that kills people. And I found it distasteful. That's all the "rationalisation" you need, and more than you're entitled to. Who are you to dictate to me what I find distasteful?

You really are a horrible, horrible man. Horrible.
not even, he's like a caricature of a horrible person, some old curmudgeonly shut-in from some bad family movie who is shunned and looked at with a wary eye by all of society save for one small child whose pureness of heart manages through nauseating optimism and persistance to crack through the hard bitter exterior of the old pariah leading to the breakthrough and ultimate denouement of said old pariah managing-- at last!-- a token that a heart still beats in his chest--rotten and shrivelled though that heart may be--a smile! (though more like a sickly grimace) and it is generally accepted that we are meant to feel uplifted by this and take from it the very important lesson that even the most abject pitiful lonely souls can be reached if one has the will, but secretly we know that the reward was not at all worth the effort it took, and that some adult really should have put the kibosh on the whole thing at the start and forbidden the lamebrained child from ever stepping foot into his house alone.

He might just not care that much. Might just find it silly. I'd say relax but this is a morrissey site
yeah I get your point, but Morrissey guards his image so closely everywhere else on the internet, but allows this total crap that makes him look the fool. Plus, how difficult would it have been for SER to size Moz's head to be the same size as David's in the original photo to at least make the perspective look right? If he'd taken a modicum of effort this could have been funny. Instead it's embarrassing.

Last edited:
Who in their right mind would want to know their fans? Taylor Swift? Well, that's just it. You need to be a stupid goose.

David Bowie in the late 90's/00's took a keen interest in getting to know his fans by interacting with them on Bowienet. I was there and it was a joy having conversations with Bowie. And Moz used to do signings on a regular basis around the same time and also answered fan-submitted questions on TTY but those interactions seem long gone.

He worked so hard to create an image that matched his extreme talent and SER is taking a big piss all over it. No one is minding the store and the till is being emptied by the fistful. I consider this to be nothing more than graffiti of the worst kind, not art. In the greater scheme of things who cares...well I do a little. It just seems sad in some way.

yeah I get your point, but Morrissey guards his image so closely everywhere else on the internet but allows this total crap that makes him look the fool. Plus, how difficult would it have been for SER to size Moz's head the same size as David's in the original photo to at least make the perspective look right? If he's taken a medium of effort this could have been funny. Instead it's embarrassing.

It probably wouldn't take much time at all really, at least I dont think it would I don't photoshop myself, but that's kinda what makes me think it's just kinda goofy b.s to make people who take these things to seriously get all huffed up. Does he really guard his image so much. What makes you think that

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom