TTY: As the world begins to save itself ...

Link from an anonymous person:

As the world begins to save itself ...
- true-to-you.net
9 December 2015

In the UK sales of processed animal flesh have suddenly fallen by 16%. This is a 16% rise in consumers saying No to cancer and the Holocaust of prison camp abattoirs. We will now see the military jaws of animal agriculturalists increase their happy-family TV commercials as laughing parents feed their kids "ham" (ass) in the guise of protein. But none of these commercials will tell you of the final agonies of the animals that you eat ... for if you knew, if you knew, you could not bear to bear any more savagery.

mccruelty_i_m_hatin_it.jpg

Morrissey
Buenos Aires, 9 December 2015

Muscle weighs more than fat from blood sausage, hot dogs, big macs, and whoppers.

The only people I see on the beach on Malibu that weigh more than 194 pounds are sunburned fat Brit/Euro tourists. Anonymous-

I suppose you think we are dumb. Malibu and surrounding areas of Los Angeles are full of film industry people - they are paid to look good. You pick the wrong town to give us a picture of true American. Just go to Midwest and will find plenty of fatsos. 60 % of Americans are obese. You want more statistics? Google it.

Muscle weighs more than fat from blood sausage, hot dogs, big macs, and whoppers.

The only people I see on the beach on Malibu that weigh more than 194 pounds are sunburned fat Brit/Euro tourists. Anonymous-

Jesus, you are one thick f***er, at what age were you kicked out of school? Btw, have been to Malibu a couple of times, once saw a guy licking a window, I assume it was you.

Santa Monica is a much nicer place in my opinion.

I am shocked and still trembling. I wish I never saw that. Chinese are indeed f***ing subspecies.

This video should come with warning: Do not watch if you don't want to be haunted for the rest of your life.

In Argentina we have the culture of eating lots of animals in our diet and we have a big industry based on it. That's horrible, cruel and bad karma.

We judge the countries that make a cult of war when they bomb defenseless civil citizens, but we also base our livehood massacring living beings.

This video should come with warning: Do not watch if you don't want to be haunted for the rest of your life.

Maybe, I posted it, it is shocking, but this is real, the sale of meat should contain a warning also, I admire Morrissey for his non stop support for the treatment of animals. This also begs the question that if this is on film, what happens when their is no camera. We have a responsibility to protect these animals, its not a joke subject!

Average weight of an American male 194 lbs

Average weight of a UK male 185 lbs

Jesus you really are a thick uneducated f***er

Like thr Mexican thick shits who think Morrissey is one of their own... Or the yank brit lovers who wank over anything English, wearing Fred Perry etc

I am shocked and still trembling. I wish I never saw that. Chinese are indeed f***ing subspecies.

You should stick up for Morrissey around here, what he said is correct and could be said, actually, about many humans. The brutality is disgusting and vile and vomit-inducing to any living person with a brain or and/or a heart.

- - - Updated - - -

Jesus, you are one thick f***er, at what age were you kicked out of school? Btw, have been to Malibu a couple of times, once saw a guy licking a window, I assume it was you.

Santa Monica is a much nicer place in my opinion.

Really?

I didn't click on the video because I really can't handle watching that sort of brutality. I can only imagine. It was hard enough getting through Ganglord and MiM during his show. I don't support Morrissey's comment, though, because not every person born Chinese is capable or choses to viciously harm and murder innocent, defenseless, animals. Sadly, there are evil people all over the world and they probably look more like Anthony Bourdain...

15494pj.jpg

Last edited:
I didn't click on the video because I really can't handle watching that sort of brutality. I can only imagine. It was hard enough getting through Gandlord and MiM during his show. I don't support Morrissey's comment, though, because not every person born Chinese is capable or choses to viciously harm and murder innocent, defenseless, animals. Sadly, there are evil people all over the world and they probably look more like Anthony Bourdain...

15494pj.jpg

Reasonable point.

- - - Updated - - -

I didn't click on the video because I really can't handle watching that sort of brutality. I can only imagine. It was hard enough getting through Gandlord and MiM during his show. I don't support Morrissey's comment, though, because not every person born Chinese is capable or choses to viciously harm and murder innocent, defenseless, animals. Sadly, there are evil people all over the world and they probably look more like Anthony Bourdain...

15494pj.jpg

Yeah, don't watch the video if you can't handle that stuff, it's horrific.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom