TTY: Alma Matters MOZ girls, 2012, Indonesia

Neoliberal, Tories and carnivores. should not be allowed to listen to Morrissey or the smiths. No one should cover the great mans work. End of.

I bet these poorly dressed people eat meat. Have they no,idea of Morrissey and his work?

A disgrace.

that's really sweet. i'd love to have a bunch of friends like that.

They're a dab hand in the kitchen as well my wife Ting Tong 27 years my junior makes a mean Tom yum soup.
When it comes ' the bedroom boogie ' she loves me for a long time.
All my friends have ordered one now.

Mr Dudley

The people blasting this are such nasty little pricks. Get a f***ing life, you troglodytes. This site can be negative to the point of absurdity.

To be fair, we don't know it's Morissey that finds the videos. True to you is a fan zine remember? He usually signs his releases

I have always been of this opinion :thumb:

The people blasting this are such nasty little pricks. Get a f***ing life, you troglodytes. This site can be negative to the point of absurdity.

It's a true insight into the nature of how much humans suck, for sure.

"Rank" has another meaning. Know anybody obsessed with charts?

#MasterOfWordsAndMelody

this is what ive always seen the title to be but of course its other meaning could and probably is aimed at that same subject

Lets be honest, this is pretty dire. But still, at least it's better than 'People Are the Same Everywhere'.

You sure like living in a man's world.

#RejectSexists

They're a dab hand in the kitchen as well my wife Ting Tong 27 years my junior makes a mean Tom yum soup.
When it comes ' the bedroom boogie ' she loves me for a long time.
All my friends have ordered one now.

Mr Dudley

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom