TTY: Alma Matters MOZ girls, 2012, Indonesia

thats gotta be flattering. to see your songs worm into the lives of people so far away

How cute. I like how Moz is a fan of YouTube and I'm a fan of Moz so he can let me know when something good is on YouTube.

#InPartAndInHole (gross! LOL)

Yes it's always nice to know that someone who is loaded can go on Youtube when they want to feel significant and remind their own self of how fabulous they think they are.Then try to throw it in the faces of the media in order to gain more attention. All hail the cult.

Disgraceful. I cannot believe people cover the great mans art and don't even get the key right. They were out of tune.

Embarrassing.

Disgraceful. I cannot believe people cover the great mans art and don't even get the key right. They were out of tune.

Embarrassing.

Who says they have to sing it in the same key? What are you, the note nazi? Do something useful and tend to your fatness.

its a fan tribute. why try and shame there attempt at public tribute to something they love

You're frankly vulgar....red pullover.

I see Jeremy at the office in Malibu asking for a raise....Morrissey really wants that Asian market other than Japan.

Anonymous-

How cute. I like how Moz is a fan of YouTube and I'm a fan of Moz so he can let me know when something good is on YouTube.

#InPartAndInHole (gross! LOL)
To be fair, we don't know it's Morissey that finds the videos. True to you is a fan zine remember? He usually signs his releases

Last edited:
Yes it's always nice to know that someone who is loaded can go on Youtube when they want to feel significant and remind their own self of how fabulous they think they are.Then try to throw it in the faces of the media in order to gain more attention. All hail the cult.

I hope you someday find the peace and joy that these young women share in their rendition of this song, along with the strength to be gentle and kind.

Very, very sweet. Music uniting friends who come together to sing. One of life's simple pleasures. I'm sure that Morrissey is thrilled when young people discover his music.

Morrissey will be appalled by their terrible sound and lack of decent clothes. Embarrasing

Why wasn't this video played nightly on the British news? Obviously, the Royal Family are once again conspiring in their campaign to keep Morrissey off the airwaves. Bastards.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom