TTY: All The Fun Of The Circus

I was worried something like this would happen. Yes - we know circuses are dreadful places. We know. But the day after appalling bombings and shootings, and he urges more bombings. Sorry. Crass, opportunistic and shitty.

I don't know whether i'm right or not, but i also consider this statement as a cryptic message about what happened in Paris.

​Lions fight back against people who hate them, and yet circus people are too stupid to ask: why are these animals angry? (Why are these terrorists so angry?)

may they all be bombed back to the Stone Age. (Queens Of The Stone Age's singer who is also in the band Eagles Of Death Metal)

Last edited:
I don't know whether i'm right or not, but i also consider this statement as a cryptic message about what happened in Paris.

​Lions fight back against people who hate them, and yet circus people are too stupid to ask: why are these animals angry? (Why are these terrorists so angry?)

may they all be bombed back to the Stone Age. (Queens Of The Stone Age's singer who is also in the band Eagles Of Death Metal)

That's what I thought, too.

Think about it. Cocaine makes you feel invincible. Only someone invincible would allow List of the Lost to be published without thinking the content would be scrutinized as coming from a personal place and make ridiculous, disconnected-to-reality statements like this. Benny and others can mock him all day but it's only going to harden his resolve to do more blow and feel more invincible, and based on his 4 star lifestyle he can afford it...for now. Then when the bank account runs low he'll switch to meth and when his f***en teeth start falling out we can all have a good laugh.

Really, Crystalgeezer? You honestly think Moz is doing coke/drugged up on illicit substances?? I am trying to understand why you'd write such a thing, but I... I just can't.. He doesn't have to be on illicit substances to have allowed LOTL to be published, nor, invincible...

Rriiiiggghht. I'm sure that meant something for a moment.

Boo.
Your little dismissive one liners don't make you seem witty and aloof you know.
They just frame you as that awful middle aged dad whose kids hate bringing friends round to, lest he never shut the f*** up with his put downs and quips.
What that poster typed was so easy to understand grow up.

I hate to agree, but I'm afraid there might be something to this "cryptic message" thing, and if so, he's really an idiot. In any case, advocating bombing anything, on this day, is disgusting.

Yes, bombs go off in "other places" regularly and no one changes their Facebook picture for those unfortunates, but generally those are places where religious fanaticism is accepted as a way of life. There is a reason the West is known as the Free World.

Hey Uncle Steve it's me Sam, have you seen sky news ? It's mad for it, no I mean its made for it ! This is it Uncle can't you see ? It's yer time to Feckin sparkle so it is.

Calm down Sam it's 4:30 am here, he's fast asleep what are going on about ?

Oh Damon it's you ! Listen I've had another great idea to get Uncle Steve that coveted number one he yearns fer by re-releasing Paris as the official charity song like Geldof did but bigger and I could do one o me fecking montages on the cover everyone's a winner, wadya think Damie ?

But what about the cash it generates Sam who gets it ?

Well, well the Feckin charity of course, Paris-aid.

Goodbye !

Mum ! Mum ! Mum I think I got it wrong again Mum.

Sammy yer feckin eejit leave yer Uncle Steve and Damon alone will yer, they've been so busy lately.

( one day I'll feckin show em ! I am good it dis, I can take photos and do music industry shit ! I can, I can )

Charlie H

It is cryptic message. Very inteligente also. Bare in mind, Hughes (and Homme) is George W Bush voter. In a 2007 interview, Hughes has also said "I wanted to be a Republican politician..." and "...we just elected a communist (Obama) to the highest office in the land, simply because he wasn’t a Republican. I still don’t know reasons why we voted for him. I know why we didn’t elect the other guy, but that doesn’t make any sense. You can’t be a communist and a free thinker at the same time..."

Morrissey is a zealot when it comes to 'animal rights'. He's increasingly losing the plot. No wonder no one will sign him.

What is happeing to you darlings? What are you? Some creatures that have just landed on earth yesterday? Were you in a comma and you just woke up today? Killing is happening everyday all over the world. Palestine... Syria... Lebanon... Ukraine... Libya... Sudan... Somalia... Iraq... Egypt... Congo... Uganda... Pakistan... Yemen... What now? Oh yes... It's Paris... And yes... The Mass Media decided to broadcast it widely... And yes... This is too close to home... Selective interest... Selective tears... Selective pain... Selective critisism.. Selective humanism...Sing along sycophants! "I ve seen this happen in other people lives and now it s happening in mine". Shut up and think! Think as a human being! You "thoughtful" "caring" c***s...

Less cryptic here?:

Last edited by a moderator:
What is happeing to you darlings? What are you? Some creatures that have just landed on earth yesterday? Were you in a comma and you just woke up today? Killing is happening everyday all over the world. Palestine... Syria... Lebanon... Ukraine... Libya... Sudan... Somalia... Iraq... Egypt... Congo... Uganda... Pakistan... Yemen... What now? Oh yes... It's Paris... And yes... The Mass Media decided to broadcast it widely... And yes... This is too close to home... Selective interest... Selective tears... Selective pain... Selective critisism.. Selective humanism...Sing along sycophants! "I ve seen this happen in other people lives and now it s happening in mine". Shut up and think! Think as a human being! You "thoughtful" "caring" c***s...

shut up terrorist scum.

Who gives a shit about a few words of gobbly gook, the action that will be seen by thousands rather than a few folks on here is that he dedicated his Santiago gig to the people of Paris and had the French flag as a backdrop at some point.

Finally, a sensible contribution to this ghastly site.

Finally, a sensible contribution to this ghastly site.

sorry but thats incorrect. tty posts his official statements.
someone looking for a moz response is not likely to search for chile videos.

Spot on!

A predictable reply and I knew you would. Its pathetic, what is your problem with Morrissey? Please, explain?

You've just projected on me something made up from your mind, which is utterly unrelated to this thread. Do you normally make stuff up?

You've just projected on me something made up from your mind, which is utterly unrelated to this thread. Do you normally make stuff up?
You're an idiot. Clearly. Logging off now and so another Morrissey FAN that will not be logging onto this site again because of clowns like you.

Tarah.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom