TTY: All The Fun Of The Circus

I was worried something like this would happen. Yes - we know circuses are dreadful places. We know. But the day after appalling bombings and shootings, and he urges more bombings. Sorry. Crass, opportunistic and shitty.

I think he's hopped up on coke, that's why he's lost so much weight and is acting weird. He's probably posting here 24/7 praising himself too. Homey needs someone who actually loves him to get him some help, not someone dependent on his money. That shit will kill you, Steven.

I find your pontificating so gross
It's like any thought you have about Morrissey goes through a salacious, fictional TMZ tinged filter, the end post resulting in some horrendous nonsense where you patronisingly type as if you're instant messaging a fanfic version of Morrissey who is a damaged 13 year old girl with alcohol/drug/body image/relationship/family problems

NOTHING you say about Morrissey is grounded in any realty, criticise his shortcomings by all means, but why make up such wild lies and push them as fact??

This is not about lions at all. Something french insted.

exactly - cryptic message.

- - - Updated - - -

she said she 'thought' it is a theory she is not posting it as established fact. in view of this post frankly its not that far fetched.

I was worried something like this would happen. Yes - we know circuses are dreadful places. We know. But the day after appalling bombings and shootings, and he urges more bombings. Sorry. Crass, opportunistic and shitty.

Exactly. We all know he thinks all humans are a sub species, not just the Chinese. He has all the tact of a baseball bat with a nail stuck in it. Posting his drivel the DAY AFTER Paris gets mauled is pure stupidity, even for someone unconnected to the human race.

Better message here:

Last edited by a moderator:
Always one to verify, I googled social justice issues. Can someone point me to some information regarding the source that made the animals #1. Because clearly we have to move these other ones down the ladder. And yes I agree that animal cruelty is not becoming a modern society.

28kkcww.png

I don't like it when people lie like a politician to push their agenda. Kinda like any leader, you want them to have a heart for all things and mankind.

I've always really admired his passion/stance on animal rights but sometimes he just really needs to shut up as his outburts are often cringe inducing .
He basically now says the same generic things over and over again in interviews/statements like some worn out automated message. As in all music nowadays is terrible (unless a band/artist say they love his music then he'll generally say good things about you, whether rubbish or not)', nobody will sign little ol' low maintenance me, the usual royal bile with added terrible puns/merchandise and lest we forget the taboo meat industry subject. *Yaaaawn*
He's a wind-up-merchant/difficult by trade which I love but his lack of compassion sometimes is just appalling. He leads a very comfortable life due to his undoubted talent but also from you and I sticking by.....yet it's hard to feel anything but his contempt.
Deluded, predictable and boring is Morrissey 2015.

My days of hanging on his every word are long gone, goodnight and thank you. x

This message is not that hard to decipher:

Morrissey believes that the consumption and death of animals is not justified by way of nourishment and is no different than the murdering of a human being.

He also believes that until the mass population brings an end to meat consumption and stops the bloodshed, violence and murder will forever exist as human traits--which is why he is using animals rights as a way of speaking out about Paris.

And finally, he believes that if animals could fight back--like the bull--they would murder their attackers--this is clearly an analogy for violence breeding violence amongst human beings.

If Morrissey was trite, he would've issued a statement clearly addressing the atrocities that were committed in Paris--atrocities that happen all around the Middle East on a daily basis. This attack is only new and startling to the majority of us because it happened in an advanced urban white environment. He knows this and he is using this statement as a way of pointing out what he sees as the bigger picture (problem), for those that are willing to think.

Morrissey believes that the consumption and death of animals is not justified by way of nourishment and is no different than the murdering of a human being.

He also believes that until the mass population brings an end to meat consumption and stops the bloodshed, violence and murder will forever exist as human traits--which is why he is using animals rights as a way of speaking out about Paris.

And finally, he believes that if animals could fight back--like the bull--they would murder their attackers--this is clearly an analogy for violence breeding violence amongst human beings.

If Morrissey was trite, he would've issued a statement clearly addressing the atrocities that were committed in Paris--atrocities that happen all around the Middle East on a daily basis. This attack is only new and startling to the majority of us because it happened in an advanced urban white environment. He knows this and he is using this statement as a way of pointing out what he sees as the bigger picture (problem), for those that are willing to think.

i hope they put a sock in his mouth when he plays paris again. if he ever does. hes a total twunk is what he is.
i think he hates humanity because hes gay and cant accept it. suffers from self loathing.

for those that are willing to think.

You were gold and I was listening until the above point, then it smacked of offense and insult. But I value yours as well as mine, and I can see you don't value others.

'for those willing to think' is a euphemism for a mozbot someone who thinks what moz tell them to.

You were gold and I was listening until the above point, then it smacked of offense and insult. But I value yours as well as mine, and I can see you don't value others.

I'm sorry but I think my point is valid: we live in a time of instant gratification. People react instantly to things without seriously contemplating the meaning behind it. I'm not trying to say that people are brainless idiots who don't think, but they have become accustomed to reacting before considering why someone is saying what they are saying or why it is they're doing what it is that they're doing.

In the end, I could be wrong for implying that his message of the bigger picture is only for those that are willing to think, but honestly, I think that's exactly where he's coming from--and maybe rightfully so.

Last edited:
He really can be a blithering dipshit at times. I mean, we all can. Each and every one of us have done or said something profoundly stupid, untimely, embarrassing at some point in our lives, but Morrissey has the (mis)fortune of doing so from such a public place. And alarmingly frequently.

He really needs someone, ANYONE, close to him to have the balls to step up and say "You know, maaaaaybe this is not the right time for this. Please rethink." But nobody will. They nod and say "Bravo" to avoid being fired and shut out for life.

I've always really admired his passion/stance on animal rights but sometimes he just really needs to shut up as his outburts are often cringe inducing .
He basically now says the same generic things over and over again in interviews/statements like some worn out automated message. As in all music nowadays is terrible (unless a band/artist say they love his music then he'll generally say good things about you, whether rubbish or not)', nobody will sign little ol' low maintenance me, the usual royal bile with added terrible puns/merchandise and lest we forget the taboo meat industry subject. *Yaaaawn*
He's a wind-up-merchant/difficult by trade which I love but his lack of compassion sometimes is just appalling. He leads a very comfortable life due to his undoubted talent but also from you and I sticking by.....yet it's hard to feel anything but his contempt.
Deluded, predictable and boring is Morrissey 2015.

My days of hanging on his every word are long gone, goodnight and thank you. x

Well, Then PLEASE ... let go. :straightface:

VIOLENCE BREEDS VIOLENCE.

Desensitization of the heart, The conditioning starts early.

It starts in the home and THEN moves out into the world. Shaping the world.

DEATH ON THE DINNER PLATE, Death
being force fed to a child who's body and mind needs life and love to grow.

Instead what do humans grow up into?

.... NOTHING human... as far as I can see. :straightface:

Last edited:
"Uncle, hou got to write domething about Paris" Uncle Steve:"Something about what? I wrote a song about Paris and I'm playing it at every show...it's enough!"...Nephew Sam does'nt stop:"Uncle,you must...this time you must, or
people will say you are a selfish, truculent deviant..." ""Stoooop! I'm Morrissey, I can't write f***ing things as pray for Paris, I don't know the difference about Sunniti and Sciiti so I can't write something clever, smart and original and I care just about animals right, that's my character now!" Nephew Sam well helped by Damon wrote a decent statement based on animal's oppression as the human oppression, but Uncle Steven forced to add the phrase: Animal right become the most important...." So a good job become a shitty message.

As a thinking vegan, I think this statement, at this time, is f***tarded -- as is your condescension.

Who gives a shit about a few words of gobbly gook, the action that will be seen by thousands rather than a few folks on here is that he dedicated his Santiago gig to the people of Paris and had the French flag as a backdrop at some point.

Wondering how it would go down if Morrissey's mum died and someone told him: "ah that's terrible poor Moz. But it's nothing compared to...."

UncleSkinny and Crystal(Meth)Geezer

we need your guidance, as it is quite obvious from your posts, you've captured the sensationalism surrounding the tragedy in Paris, but passively IGNORE other tragedies that have happened just because Morrissey spoke of something in a "shocking" coincidence and poor choice of words. Let it be known that your OPINIONS is of the highest importance, I mean it must be since now you accuse Morrissey of being "crass" and a user of "coke". How easy it must be to stand (or sit) in front of your computer/tablet/cellphone and swing the hammer of judgement across the board. I'd sure like to know how you both obtained that quintessential unobtainium. Apparently it runs rampant here, but more often with you two quality individuals. Don't Keep Up The Good Work!

UncleSkinny and Crystal(Meth)Geezer

we need your guidance, as it is quite obvious from your posts, you've captured the sensationalism surrounding the tragedy in Paris, but passively IGNORE other tragedies that have happened just because Morrissey spoke of something in a "shocking" coincidence and poor choice of words. Let it be known that your OPINIONS is of the highest importance, I mean it must be since now you accuse Morrissey of being "crass" and a user of "coke". How easy it must be to stand (or sit) in front of your computer/tablet/cellphone and swing the hammer of judgement across the board. I'd sure like to know how you both obtained that quintessential unobtainium. Apparently it runs rampant here, but more often with you two quality individuals. Don't Keep Up The Good Work!

Rriiiiggghht. I'm sure that meant something for a moment.

Back
Top Bottom